Indian Political Discussion

Lol, now looking for omens to know if BJP will get victory. *censored* desperation.

Remember the 3 wise men from the east . The star of Nativity !!

Silent night , holy night..... You want your parish to sing it ?

It's confirmed . BJP in Karnataka. The omens are in place MSA braying out there & GND in here .

Has he been sidelined in Congress? Leading to disgruntlement and actively working against his own party? Or maybe BJP has something on him (dirty video perhaps?) and they arm twist him into sinking Congress in every election :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
He is wired that way, he can't help it, like Digvijay or Sakshi Maharaj. There is no collusion.

Highly unlikely.
You know , what ? This doesn't involve you . Stick to saying Hail Mary 100 times - 4 times a day , with a rosary . That way your mind will be more constructively occupied .

P.S - did you happen to see those old hindi films where the doc after checking up on the patient ( usually the hero / heroines - mom/ dad , with melancholic music playing in the background ) made a solemn prognosis - ab is dawa nahin , dua ki zaroorat hain ?

That's your cue.

Modi's reception has been very good here.

I read that a lot of Karnataka's voters only made up their minds in the last couple days in the previous election; if that is the case, I really think Modi should be able to get BJP anywhere in the 90-100 range. With that and an alliance/heavy poaching, I can see BJP forming the Government.

Reactions: Aravind
Being proud doesn't equate to not being ashamed, if you are not downgrading the standards. You can be just ok ok.
Then you should've added this caveat in your previous post . In isolation , your previous post sounded extremely defensive and taciturn .

Last edited:
I read that a lot of Karnataka's voters only made up their minds in the last couple days in the previous election; if that is the case, I really think Modi should be able to get BJP anywhere in the 90-100 range. With that and an alliance/heavy poaching, I can see BJP forming the Government.

Yeah, voters decide only on the last few days, typically on the day of the voting.

Reactions: Aravind and RATHORE