Indian Political Discussion

at least this girl has spunk. The other people like @_Anonymous_ and @RATHORE proved themselves like to the sissies after talking big things like 'Karnataka has this equation', 'Lingayat has that equation' and so on. Sure @Parul has no idea what she's talking about but she's ready to put her money where her mouth is. Even when BJP loses there will no dishonor for her.

WTF are you even saying, are you retarded or something lol?

sissy. Not even ready to say BJP will win.
I realise ever since YA won , the minorities have lost it . The Clergy however are fancying their chances .Reminds me of an old ad & it's tagline .
"What's he got that I don't have !" The tagline for VIP frenchies from the 90's.

My prediction for Karnataka, clear majority for BJP with over 115 seats. My estimation is between 115-120 seats for BJP, congress below 60 seats.

won't happen ji. I'm not sure there was any big political debate as such. I think the people had generally made up their mind several months ago. I only recently began to understand his strategy. He has picked out a maximum of 2 or 3 things for each major voter group and delivered on those. For people like me he has done good work on roads and sewage systems. For poor people he has built Indira canteen. He has deliberately chosen stability and delivery. That's the real reason he will win. Nothing as inspirational as CBN. But no reason to complain. After yeddy years it's a big differentiator.

The guy is wayyyyyy more intelligent that people like me gave him credit. he has kept a very low profile and yet managed to consistently maintain and even grow his power.

at least this girl has spunk. The other people like @_Anonymous_ and @RATHORE proved themselves like to the sissies after talking big things like 'Karnataka has this equation', 'Lingayat has that equation' and so on. Sure @Parul has no idea what she's talking about but she's ready to put her money where her mouth is. Even when BJP loses there will no dishonor for her.

For some one who "has no idea, what one is talking about". You take the bloody cake and the effing bakery.

so....BJP will win Karnataka?

No Clue about Karnataka. Not even Interested. Going by the mindless Media frenzy, no one has a clue. Congress's track record hasn't been something to write home about recently.

Neither is Karnataka a state where any recent CM has completed his tenure Barring SM Krishna and Siddaramaiah. Also, no CM has occupied the CM chair twice in two Legislative sessions barring D. Devaraj Urs, Ramakrishna Hegde and B. S. Yeddyurappa.

So any one saying they know what will happen in Karnataka is just BSing.