Indian Political Discussion

He was clearly coming to terms with facts; then when a few remaining delusional Congressis on twitter began hounding him, he started retweeting them and swiftly changed his tune to "just starting a conversation."

Now stop jumping up and down like a monkey; there's roughly a week left until you're put out of your misery. All the BJP has to do is stay neck and neck with Congress, at which point they can choose to ally with JDS or poach from both JDS and Congress to reach the final tally; and everyone knows that it's gonna be BJP who gets the first offer to form the Government.

So the math is against you in every way imaginable.

Lol, if bjp was going for overwhelming win like you claim why would he have to change anything. Fact is you have egg on your face like always and he realized people like you will get him into trouble. As usual your shenanigans have got him into trouble.

What was the sermon preached by the pastor in church today ? Post anything anywhere to denigrate the BJP ? What was the assignment given to children at Sunday School today ? Do not rest till you ensure the defeat of the local BJP candidate ? How will you assess the efficacy of every member of the parish ? I'm curious . Do you have an fb page or something where your deeds are documented ? Do let me know . I don't want to die wondering .

Lol after being forced to publicly give up stand on bjp wining Karnataka turncoat is now talking about pasture etc. wait that could be because you run dairy farm...that would explain a lot!

Lol after being forced to publicly give up stand on bjp wining Karnataka turncoat is now talking about pasture etc. wait that could be because you run dairy farm...that would explain a lot!
It's pastor , dyslexic retard , not pasture where your favorite animal thrives.

Lol, if bjp was going for overwhelming win like you claim why would he have to change anything. Fact is you have egg on your face like always and he realized people like you will get him into trouble. As usual your shenanigans have got him into trouble.
So , what happens if the BJP wins ? Pentecostals decamp permanently from Karnataka ? Parish choirs braying Gospels at midnight cease as does proselytizing with rice bags in tow . Is that what neighbourhood pastor told you alter boys ? Is that's what is preached in Sunday school ?

LMFAO dude are you stupid? When did I ever mention an "overwhelming" win? I said BJP is bound to narrowly win one way or the other, I have never claimed it will be overwhelming. And egg on my face? Really? How am I the one with egg on my face when you're the rotating Congress/Regional Party/AAP supporter? You've got enough egg on your face to officially designate your face a poultry farm.

And wtf? What shenanigans? What trouble? What are you even rambling about? He clearly started using the "start a conversation" excuse after a bunch of your kin began braying at him on twitter, upset with his prediction.

LMFAO dude are you stupid? When did I ever mention an "overwhelming" win? I said BJP is bound to narrowly win one way or the other, I have never claimed it will be overwhelming. And egg on my face? Really? How am I the one with egg on my face when you're the rotating Congress/Regional Party/AAP supporter? You've got enough egg on your face to officially designate your face a poultry farm.

And wtf? What shenanigans? What trouble? What are you even rambling about? He clearly started using the "start a conversation" excuse after a bunch of your kin began braying at him on twitter, upset with his prediction.

Turncoat 2. Now you can say....ohhh I said they will only narrowly win. SO why is it suprisng they lose? Karnataka was always sickular etc.

Watch them run

I'm on the side of the Pentecostals. And the alter boys like you have my support against the pastor.

so you're admitting defeat? Not ready to stick your neck out and say BJP will wn karnata? What happened? I thought you saif modi will tear thrugh siddhu through his many political moves? :ROFLMAO:. Modi HIMSELF is campaigning. If you lose a state after prime minister himself campaigns, the consequences to his prestige would be unbearable. Do you want that to happen pasture man? :LOL:

so you're admitting defeat? Not ready to stick your neck out and say BJP will wn karnata? What happened? I thought you saif modi will tear thrugh siddhu through his many political moves? :ROFLMAO:. Modi HIMSELF is campaigning. If you lose a state after prime minister himself campaigns, the consequences to his prestige would be unbearable. Do you want that to happen pasture man? :LOL:
I never had a high opinion of your reading & comprehension skill, Josekuttan.Please quote me where did I say I expect the BJP to win ? Kindly cite such a post from my end .And while you're at it , what's the Church's position on the BJP ? Still in missionary position . Pun unintended.

I never had a high opinion of your reading & comprehension skill, Josekuttan.Please quote me where did I say I expect the BJP to win ? Kindly cite such a post from my end .And while you're at it , what's the Church's position on the BJP ? Still in missionary position . Pun unintended.

:LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL::LOL: WAT DAYS HAVE BEFLLEN BHAJPA!!! A CAMPAIGN PERSONALLY LED BY MODIJI WHO HAS CAMPED IN KARNATAKA FOR A WEEK TO PERSONALLY CAMPAIGN HAS BEEN DISOWNED BY HIS OWN HARDEST BHAKTS> FrOM "OH YOUR COMMENTS ARE PUBLIC TO WHEN DID I EVER SAY BJP WILL WIN!!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::D

:LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL::LOL: WAT DAYS HAVE BEFLLEN BHAJPA!!! A CAMPAIGN PERSONALLY LED BY MODIJI WHO HAS CAMPED IN KARNATAKA FOR A WEEK TO PERSONALLY CAMPAIGN HAS BEEN DISOWNED BY HIS OWN HARDEST BHAKTS> FrOM "OH YOUR COMMENTS ARE PUBLIC TO WHEN DID I EVER SAY BJP WILL WIN!!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::D
I see ADHD in full flow . Dyslexia too. Now , I certainly wish the BJP wins . If for nothing than just to spite you . And always remember - diya bujhne ke pehle jyaada phadphadatha hain. You're a live example .

• Agree
Reactions: Aravind
I reiterate - BJP will get Majority on it's own, JDS 2nd & INC going to be Third. (y)

Shiva Sena is already a declining Force. 'Marta Kya Na Karta' sums up their situation. (n)

at least this girl has spunk. The other people like @_Anonymous_ and @RATHORE proved themselves like to the sissies after talking big things like 'Karnataka has this equation', 'Lingayat has that equation' and so on. Sure @Parul has no idea what she's talking about but she's ready to put her money where her mouth is. Even when BJP loses there will no dishonor for her.

at least this girl has spunk. The other people like @_Anonymous_ and @RATHORE proved themselves like to the sissies after talking big things like 'Karnataka has this equation', 'Lingayat has that equation' and so on. Sure @Parul has no idea what she's talking about but she's ready to put her money where her mouth is. Even when BJP loses there will no dishonor for her.
I really love it when rice converts sit on judgement . Absolutely love it . Just like in the UP elections when after YA won , you were no where to be seen for weeks on Older Forum.

BJP will win 115-125 seats, Lingayat's going to Vote for INC like the Traders Community in Surat voted for them. Media cheerleading for Congress is on the lines of SP/Akhilesh winning UP elections. Just wait till Election Results are out, we'd come to know who had Zilch Idea of what one was talking about. ;)