Indian Political Discussion

So, Congress played that card again. Then, I guess, everything is done and dusted. Siddha isn't coming back.

BJP has increased Modi's Rallies from 15 to 21+ in Karnataka. If Siddaramaiah was coming back, MODI Rallies would have been reduced like they were reduced during Bihar Elections. This & Blaming Evms confirms that the writing is on the wall for INC. :D

It's Time We Absolve Jinnah - The Wire

MSA in Pakistan . Pseudo Academics in India . Journalists too . Am I the only one seeing a conspiracy to whitewash the role that Jinnah & the ML played in the Partition ? Look at the ease with which this PhD scholar exonerates Jinnah laying the blame squarely on the shoulders of the Congress for the Partition.

India should not have been partitioned is something Congress supporters can say, not others on the right wing.

India should not have been partitioned is something Congress supporters can say, not others on the right wing.
The day you or people of your intelligence or knowledge comment on matters of such grave importance with the confidence of someone who has an insider's view is the day irony committed suicide .

I can now see how the Congress thrived all these years doing what they did with impunity .When the people clamoured for rice they gave them just that . But in such little quantities that people felt grateful to be alive never asking for more. You're a perfect example of such a mentality .

Yatho praja tatho rajan !!

The day you or people of your intelligence or knowledge comment on matters of such grave importance with the confidence of someone who has an insider's view is the day irony committed suicide .

I can now see how the Congress thrived all these years doing what they did with impunity .When the people clamoured for rice they gave them just that . But in such little quantities that people felt grateful to be alive never asking for more. You're a perfect example of such a mentality .

Yatho praja tatho rajan !!

the day someone with your intelligence had a say is the day it's better for you to commit suicide. The obious

Congress- Don't partition India because we can live together- legitimate
You- Don't partition India because we can screw the minorities and make tthem our slaves- yeah right that should get them all enthusiastic to stay

If you weren't a moron this little fact would not have escaped you. No wonder we kept you in the fringe.

the day someone with your intelligence had a say is the day it's better for you to commit suicide. The obious

As usual you forgot what you wanted to post halfway and framed an incomplete sentence . Sarcasm while the lowest form of wit still isn't everybody's cuppa tea

Congress- Don't partition India because we can live together- legitimate
So , that's all you learned from the Partition.How glad I'm this isn't a PVT conversation. You could either be silent and thought of a fool or .......

Brevity - the soul of wit .

You- Don't partition India because we can screw the minorities and make tthem our slaves- yeah right that should get them all enthusiastic to stay

Yup . The minorities are indeed screwed . From being allowed to openly proselytise their faith to having minority rights enshrined in the Constitution enabling them to run their own institutions - educational , religious , have their own personal religious laws , etc . So much so that most members of the minorities have their own media , with their religious leaders openly issuing them instructions on whom to vote for .

All the Lingayats did was take a cue from the minorities and come up with a similar demand . The first instance , anywhere in the world of a sect from a dominant faith seeking exclusion from the mainstream not for philosophical reasons or matters of religious dispute but due the entitlement the minorities receive .

I wish the majority were similarly screwed.

If you weren't a moron this little fact would not have escaped you. No wonder we kept you in the fringe.

The only certified retard out here is you .By endorsing RaGa , you've buried whatever little claims to sanity you held .

And who's" we? " The Hallelujah group ? The miracle workers ? The endorsers of Immaculate Conception , the Resurrection & the original sin ? Who despise the natives as devil worshipping heathens ?

As usual you forgot what you wanted to post halfway and framed an incomplete sentence . Sarcasm while the lowest form of wit still isn't everybody's cuppa tea

So , that's all you learned from the Partition.How glad I'm this isn't a PVT conversation. You could either be silent and thought of a fool or .......

Brevity - the soul of wit .

Yup . The minorities are indeed screwed . From being allowed to openly proselytise their faith to having minority rights enshrined in the Constitution enabling them to run their own institutions - educational , religious , have their own personal religious laws , etc . So much so that most members of the minorities have their own media , with their religious leaders openly issuing them instructions on whom to vote for .

All the Lingayats did was take a cue from the minorities and come up with a similar demand . The first instance , anywhere in the world of a sect from a dominant faith seeking exclusion from the mainstream not for philosophical reasons or matters of religious dispute but due the entitlement the minorities receive .

I wish the majority were similarly screwed.

The only certified retard out here is you .By endorsing RaGa , you've buried whatever little claims to sanity you held .

And who's" we? " The Hallelujah group ? The miracle workers ? The endorsers of Immaculate Conception , the Resurrection & the original sin ? Who despise the natives as devil worshipping heathens ?

'I have a biiig mouth so I talk a lot'