Indian Political Discussion

Lol!

How strange people like @_Anonymous_ haven’t clarified that vir sanghvi said his tweet was supposed to ‘start a conversation’ and not his opinion on how Karnataka will turn out. Guess op saw that tweet and lost his marbles.
Why should I clarify anybody else's post ? Am I a spokesperson? And since when is Vir Sanghavi an authority to be respected for his opinion on the polls in Karnataka ?

Why should I clarify anybody else's post ? Am I a spokesperson? And since when is Vir Sanghavi an authority to be respected for his opinion on the polls in Karnataka ?

So you’re now claiming vir sanghvi is wrong and bjp will lose Karnataka? Turncoat. Even by bhakt standards it is hypocritical

So you’re now claiming vir sanghvi is wrong and bjp will lose Karnataka? Turncoat. Even by *censored* standards it is hypocritical
What was the sermon preached by the pastor in church today ? Post anything anywhere to denigrate the BJP ? What was the assignment given to children at Sunday School today ? Do not rest till you ensure the defeat of the local BJP candidate ? How will you assess the efficacy of every member of the parish ? I'm curious . Do you have an fb page or something where your deeds are documented ? Do let me know . I don't want to die wondering .

A thing to be noted about Congress is they are labelling all Reddy's as Corrupt in Karnataka. While Embracing Reddy's in AP and TG.
Particularly in TG Congress is wooing all Reddy's into its party in the hopes of getting some seats, It is bewildering, you would abuse one group of people in Karnataka as Corrupt and embrace the same group for Political gain in TG and AP.
I don't think the Reddy's are too amused at this cat and Mouse game by Congress.

Reactions: RATHORE
A thing to be noted about Congress is they are labelling all Reddy's as Corrupt in Karnataka. While Embracing Reddy's in AP and TG.
Particularly in TG Congress is wooing all Reddy's into its party in the hopes of getting some seats, It is bewildering, you would abuse one group of people in Karnataka as Corrupt and embrace the same group for Political gain in TG and AP.
I don't think the Reddy's are too amused at this cat and Mouse game by Congress.

Congress is right, whenever I see Sameera Reddy my mind is corrupted. Hence proven.

Lol!

How strange people like @_Anonymous_ haven’t clarified that vir sanghvi said his tweet was supposed to ‘start a conversation’ and not his opinion on how Karnataka will turn out. Guess op saw that tweet and lost his marbles.

He was clearly coming to terms with facts; then when a few remaining delusional Congressis on twitter began hounding him, he started retweeting them and swiftly changed his tune to "just starting a conversation."

Now stop jumping up and down like a monkey; there's roughly a week left until you're put out of your misery. All the BJP has to do is stay neck and neck with Congress, at which point they can choose to ally with JDS or poach from both JDS and Congress to reach the final tally; and everyone knows that it's gonna be BJP who gets the first offer to form the Government.

So the math is against you in every way imaginable.

He was clearly coming to terms with facts; then when a few remaining delusional Congressis on twitter began hounding him, he started retweeting them and swiftly changed his tune to "just starting a conversation."

Now stop jumping up and down like a monkey; there's roughly a week left until you're put out of your misery. All the BJP has to do is stay neck and neck with Congress, at which point they can choose to ally with JDS or poach from both JDS and Congress to reach the final tally; and everyone knows that it's gonna be BJP who gets the first offer to form the Government.

So the math is against you in every way imaginable.
Let him enjoy for few days. By next week he will be back with excuses of EVM/Cash/polarization etc etc.