Indian Political Discussion

He will be CM don't listen to those propaganda pieces on news , produced by Congi plants. He Yedurappa is a good guy, who built BJP and Hindutva from the start in South India and Karnataka.
BJP is going to get a full majority.
All the news is creative speculation by people like Shekhar Gupta, Ravish NDTV, Burkha dutt,Sagarika Ghosh(she likes meat)
They always said BJP was losing and look how it turned out:LOL:
True. Just search for YouTube video of the analysis by Pranoy Roy and his gang before UP election and you would know how accurate they are!!

• Agree
Reactions: RATHORE and Aravind
All 3 parties have claimed they will win, that they will all get convincing majorities.

Why are you actually believing their words?

Parties claim victory is one thing. But a man likely to form alliance insulting the alliance leader and burning bridges is something else.

Contribution of Jinnah for India is not much to be even talking about. His work was always related to Muslim identity and separate it from hindu and Indian culture. His primary work was for Muslim state, not India.

Comparing him to the likes of Nehru and Gandhi is ludicrous but when it comes to vote bank facts doesn't really matter. He wanted to signal muslims that SP is with you if you want to celebrate Jinnah, we will look away if not support you directly in case you pursue Jinnah with full vigour and I am sure this signaling is done from up top Akhilesh.

Whatever happens in the public space is only for show, a spectacle. What counts is the stuff happening behind the scenes. Praising or insulting another party has no relevance to king making.

Yes. Day before yesterday modi praised him to get alliance. Yesterday gowda asked him to screw himself. Today like a loser modi accuses him of having secret pact with congress. sure this is normal politics

Modi blasts Congress, JD(S), says they have secret pact

:ROFLMAO::LOL: Which is why deve gowda openly insulted modi yesterday as return gift for modis praise? Wow he sure has funny ideas about creating alliances. Fact - the lingayat issue has had farts worth of effect on ground. Congress and bjp both thought itll be major factor but not proved itself enough to sway votes either way significantly.

Again, you are going by what politician's say? The reason why the NCP was formed was opposition to Sonia Gandhi. Sharad Pawar later became the most ardent supporter when they needed each other. Nitish Kumar and Modi went after each other. BSP and SP fought elections together.

So Deve Gowda or anybody saying anything means zilch if viewed objectively.

For the part of effect of Lingayat, let's wait for the elections. Just couple of weeks left. If not BJP, it will be the JDS. Congress is not going to form the government in Karnataka. For the past 2 months have been talking to Uber drivers, hotel chaps, police and bus conductors. All of them seem to support the JDS. Except amongst Uber drivers where they choice was split between the three, rest of the people seem to support the JDS. Support for the JDS seems very strong amongst the police. I am yet to see any strong support for the Congress in any of the people I spoke with.

Again, you are going by what politician's say? The reason why the NCP was formed was opposition to Sonia Gandhi. Sharad Pawar later became the most ardent supporter when they needed each other. Nitish Kumar and Modi went after each other. BSP and SP fought elections together.

So Deve Gowda or anybody saying anything means zilch if viewed objectively.

For the part of effect of Lingayat, let's wait for the elections. Just couple of weeks left. If not BJP, it will be the JDS. Congress is not going to form the government in Karnataka. For the past 2 months have been talking to Uber drivers, hotel chaps, police and bus conductors. All of them seem to support the JDS. Except amongst Uber drivers where they choice was split between the three, rest of the people seem to support the JDS. Support for the JDS seems very strong amongst the police. I am yet to see any strong support for the Congress in any of the people I spoke with.
JDS is strong in south Karnataka, hence you will see the support in Bangalore. After all the fiasco by Siddhu, it's highly unlikely to find people supporting Congress in and around Bangalore except Muslims.

I just hope the Karnataka electorate votes unequivocally and doesn't provide a divided house. This cancer of a 3rd gender is killed once & for all . With due apologies to @Guynextdoor