Indian Political Discussion

A perfect #MoralVictory! (y)
DdAvX3hU8AEyI_P.jpeg

Axis Predicted recently concluded State elections correctly. Their prediction carry weight.

I'm confident about BJP's Victory. We'll get 115 to 125 seat's. :D

Axis is predicting 105-115 (or something like that) for Congress. Today's Chanakya on the other hand was something like 120 +/- 11 for BJP.

Reactions: Bali78
Just remember what I had predicted. BJP-115-120 seats. This will come true. There has been a massive consolidation of Hindu votes in North, East, Central and Coastal Kannada. Hindus have voted enmass to defeat Muslim votes and make them irrelevant to Indian Politics.

Karnataka doesn't have a serious Hindu-Muslim divide.

But consolidation of the Hindu vote can be real.

Good your opening bubbly. You'll need it. Make it hard bubbly. You know the sort that knocks you out. About half a bottle of Smirnoff would do that for me when I was on the wagon

That's a fancy way of saying you drink entire palm trees worth of toddy right?

Once the Majority retaliates they cry Persecution. Otherwise, they keep pushing their luck to test the patience of Majority community.

Exactly, they infiltrate society and kill it from within like termites, and they do it at a very slow and measured pace; so the same way that a frog doesn't know it's being boiled if the temperature is *just right* a society also doesn't realize until it's too late that it's being infiltrated and taken over by Islam (helped along by useful idiots on the left).

And it starts with bullshit like this whole "prayer/namaaz space" bakwaas.

• Agree
Reactions: Aravind
The Same N.Ram who was frothing at the mouth saying "Modi will never become PM" in 2014, it has come to pass Modi became a PM and he made sure BJP ruled 22 states in India.So i would take N.Ram's words with a pinch of salt.
This old fart's counterparts in the US started frothing at their mouths when Trump won. Just goes to show that these champagne commies never had any touch with the common man or their problems . All they did was fart around in their editorials . Perks of inheriting Daddy's rag.

• Agree
Reactions: Bali78 and Aravind
BJP will win next election with evms and fake voter ids. Congress lootbazi, BJP jhumlabazi. Dono ch****a banane ka dandha mein PhD.

Finally trying to emulate the right people
Why don't you pose your question in Mann Ki Baat or his Twitter handle ? I know for a fact he's converted a lot of his opponents into his PoV. Pun unintended @conversion.

Btw - how did you celebrate Mass? Prayed for a BJP defeat more than a Congress win and screamed Hallelujah every time the pastor murmured Amen ! Just curious .