Indian Political Discussion

You seems to live in different universe. The only thing congress did in 10 years of powers is to go after Modi with whatever they can, heck they even aligned with Hafiz Saed in Ishrat Jahan case, aligned with every terror supporter just to fix Modi.

If there is one single politician that whole ecosystem had tried from dirty to vulgar to outright criminal tricks to fix someone, to kill someone it's Modi. Just because your eyes are closed doesn't mean reality is different. He has not done even 50% of what was done to him and I wish he take the revenge, that's the only reason I will vote for him.

It's time some sense is drilled to lefty entitled clowns who think who can fix any politician at will because they have all the power of republic at disposal for personal whims and fancy. An example should be made of this family and if Modi is not capable enough I will vote Yogi to finish the job. When power of country is used to satisfy a family issues it's time to kick those *censored*s out.
Modi and RSS have now started going after Gandhi Family. I foresee RaGa losing his Indian citizenship and either going to jail or running away from India. Same fate awaits Robert Vadra if Modi gets another five year term. The liabilities like Sushma nad Jai-Italyji will not be there to help these cheats. RaGa and Sonia have far too many cases including national Herald to seal their fate. SG might die soon But RaGa, PG and RV have no future in India.

Modi and RSS have now started going after Gandhi Family. I foresee RaGa losing his Indian citizenship and either going to jail or running away from India. Same fate awaits Robert Vadra if Modi gets another five year term. The liabilities like Sushma nad Jai-Italyji will not be there to help these cheats. RaGa and Sonia have far too many cases including national Herald to seal their fate. SG might die soon But RaGa, PG and RV have no future in India.
Is that what RaGA's PG's, RV's & SG's horoscope says?

Is that what RaGA's PG's, RV's & SG's horoscope says?
If you may remember, I had predicted that he might go to jail before the results are out. he nearly got himself in that situation in contempt of court case and now the citizenship issue. He will be barred for life and also forced to cough out all the money and privilages he earned till date as MP.

• Informative
Reactions: _Anonymous_
If you may remember, I had predicted that he might go to jail before the results are out. he nearly got himself in that situation in contempt of court case and now the citizenship issue. He will be barred for life and also forced to cough out all the money and privilages he earned till date as MP.
Apparently, PG's horoscope is very bright though with some saying she may go all the way to the top job but she's predicted to meet a violent end in keeping with her recent family tradition. I remember reading this bit in 2014.

Apparently, PG's horoscope is very bright though with some saying she may go all the way to the top job but she's predicted to meet a violent end in keeping with her recent family tradition. I remember reading this bit in 2014.
She will never become PM of India. Her competition is Amit Shah and Yogi and she has a poor hororscope compared to both of them. Amit shah has the best and most potent Horoscope of all politicians after Modi in any party and will move to Gujrat after 2019 results as CM to return as PM after Modi retires in 2027. Modi will retire and go into sanyas at the age of 76yrs. No one can defeat him. He has Chakravarti Samrat Yoga in his Kundali. Since 2001, he has ruled with full majority and decimated his opposition. His Gochar phal with Mars in Tauras till 11th May will ensure that he gets full majority by the sixth phase. He may not do as well in sixth phase as Mars will make samsaptak yoga with saturn and saturn has turned retrogate just a few days back.

Citizenship issue is non issue sir and even after trying to fix CJI do not expect a thing on contempt case, this was just a signal, they maligned CJI Deepak Mishra and now Gogoi so that they don't dare to do a thing and the message is well received.

National Herald is where he is in real trouble but don't expect a verdict in next 20 years. Augusta Westland will be managed. He is not going anywhere not geographically nor politically. Someone else, most probably his sister Priyanka will replace him.

• Agree
She will never become PM of India. Her competition is Amit Shah and Yogi and she has a poor hororscope compared to both of them. Amit shah has the best and most potent Horoscope of all politicians after Modi in any party and will move to Gujrat after 2019 results as CM to return as PM after Modi retires in 2027. Modi will retire and go into sanyas at the age of 76yrs. No one can defeat him. He has Chakravarti Samrat Yoga in his Kundali. Since 2001, he has ruled with full majority and decimated his opposition. His Gochar phal with Mars in Tauras till 11th May will ensure that he gets full majority by the sixth phase. He may not do as well in sixth phase as Mars will make samsaptak yoga with saturn and saturn has turned retrogate just a few days back.
2027 seems an odd time to retire. It's neither here nor there. If everything goes as per schedule then the next election and the one after that would be in 2024 & 2029 respectively. If we go by your prediction that Modi will never be defeated, will he quit mid term in 2027 ?

2027 seems an odd time to retire. It's neither here nor there. If everything goes as per schedule then the next election and the one after that would be in 2024 & 2029 respectively. If we go by your prediction that Modi will never be defeated, will get quit mid term in 2027 ?
Yes he will set an example by following what he preached about politicians with over 75yrs of age. He is a hard core Sanghi and as per sanatan Dharma, we have five ashrams, Balashram-upto five yrs, Yuvashram-upto 25 yrs of age, Grahstha ashram upto 50yrs of age, vaanprashtha ashram- upto 75yrs of age and sanyas ashram beyond 75yrs till you live.

This is the biggest problem for him. Mark my words, he can't escape this.
You are placing too much trust on Swamis claims sir.

If someone want to achieve something they should file a case in UK, case in UK is stronger but then again don't expect anything there, UK Parliament is supreme and courts are under heavy influence when it comes to foreign political cases.

I hope Ajit Doval goes the extra mile to nsure protection for Modi team if this is true.

Can you tell if Amit Shah is a clean guy (I'm not talking about some minor monetary gains made through underhand deals), vis-a-vis being a uncompromising nationalist.

You are placing too much trust on Swamis claims sir.

If someone want to achieve something they should file a case in UK, case in UK is stronger but then again don't expect anything there, UK Parliament is supreme and courts are under heavy influence when it comes to foreign political cases.
Swamy had downloaded them from the official site after paying money. They are authenticated documents. RaGa will have to face prosecution in India and also UK depending on what stance he takes in court. If he says he was never a citizen of Britain, he will face the music in British courts and if he says he was a citizen of Britain, he will face music in India. FYI, laws regarding false affidavits and giving false information are far more strict in Britain compared to India.

Swamy had downloaded them from the official site after paying money. They are authenticated documents. RaGa will have to face prosecution in India and also UK depending on what stance he takes in court. If he says he was never a citizen of Britain, he will face the music in British courts and if he says he was a citizen of Britain, he will face music in India. FYI, laws regarding false affidavits and giving false information are far more strict in Britain compared to India.
Unless you have passport or any offical document authentically proving citizenship all other documents means nothing sir.

You can fight these issues which are pretty small to be honest, maybe get fined and in worst to worst vindictive case banned from forming new company in UK but as I said political influence in UK can keep even your terrorism case pending for decades, this is mere a financial irregularity will be disposed with small fine at best if ever it goes to trial.

Unless you have passport or any offical document authentically proving citizenship all other documents means nothing sir.

You can fight these issues which are pretty small to be honest, maybe get fined and in worst to worst vindictive case banned from forming new company in UK but as I said political influence in UK can keep even your terrorism case pending for decades, this is mere a financial irregularity will be disposed with small fine at best if ever it goes to trial.
I think misrepresentation of citizenship by giving false notarised affidavits is a much more serious offense than that. It remains to be seen if the prosecution here can prove this. It's only post a verdict here that the case can be pursued in the UK.

Reactions: suryakiran
I think misrepresentation of citizenship by giving false notarised affidavits is a much more serious offense than that. It remains to be seen if the prosecution here can prove this. It's only post a verdict here that the case can be pursued in the UK.
But where is affidavit? I haven't seen any, there is only annual return statement which congress claim they overlooked the citizenship field (could be a honest mistake).

In certificate of incorporation he called himself an Indian and not Britisher.

But where is affidavit? I haven't seen any, there is only annual return statement which congress claim they overlooked the citizenship field (could be a honest mistake).

In certificate of incorporation he called himself an Indian and not Britisher.
I was under the impression he submitted sworn affidavits. I certainly remember reading it.

I was under the impression he submitted sworn affidavits. I certainly remember reading it.
He did. The application to get elected as a MP you have to give a sworn affidavit about your citizenship. The minimum penalty for giving a false sworn affidavit is seven years RI and for giving a false affidavit is three years RI.

He did. The application to get elected as a MP you have to give a sworn affidavit about your citizenship. The minimum penalty for giving a false sworn affidavit is seven years RI and for giving a false affidavit is three years RI.
That was in India not in UK. In UK there is no such affidavit as far as I know.