Indian Political Discussion

The way I see it is once it's proven here that RaGa is a citizen of India, the action shifts to the UK. That's the whole game plan.
There is no game plan just time pass, he is Indian citizen his passport is here and his visits to UK are on Indian passport. Just him being an MP is testimony of being Indian citizen if you want to take it to court.

BJP is throwing non issue to exhaust RG and team and sow doubts into voters mind about his allegiance, the opportunity for which is provided by RG and his team. I don't think anyone is going to pursue it even in India our anything is going to happen at all.

Now, will you please tell me from where did we acquire this shitty system of governance and from where did our IPC was born?
Doesn't have any bearing on subject at hand sir. Providing wrong personal information in tax return is not a proof of citizenship and is neither too big a crime, could be oversight and will attract penalty at best.

Horoscope discussions should be reserved for friday nights with old monk. RG is indian and the investigative journalism in india has taken a totally new path with millions of hired experts from whatsapp university.

Last edited:
Horoscope discussions should be reserved for friday nights with old monk. RG is indian and the investigative journalism in india has taken a totally new path with millions of hired experts from whatsapp university.
Yes RaGa is Indian janeudhari brahmin born of a mother who calls herself catholic, a father who was born a muslim and had his dick cut that too from the womb of a mother who converted to islam and married to a muslim. He calls himself Dattatrey gotra brahmin, a Gotra which does not exist among Brahmins.

Yes RaGa is Indian janeudhari brahmin born of a mother who calls herself catholic, a father who was born a muslim and had his dick cut that too from the womb of a mother who converted to islam and married to a muslim. He calls himself Dattatrey gotra brahmin, a Gotra which does not exist among Brahmins.

Everyone equivocally agrees that Raga is a fking dimwit. But this indian-british thing is whatsapp university special cooked up for elections only. After elections all will be fine till April 2024.

You seems to live in different universe. The only thing congress did in 10 years of powers is to go after Modi with whatever they can, heck they even aligned with Hafiz Saed in Ishrat Jahan case, aligned with every terror supporter just to fix Modi.

If there is one single politician that whole ecosystem had tried from dirty to vulgar to outright criminal tricks to fix someone, to kill someone it's Modi. Just because your eyes are closed doesn't mean reality is different. He has not done even 50% of what was done to him and I wish he take the revenge, that's the only reason I will vote for him.

It's time some sense is drilled to lefty entitled clowns who think they can fix any politician at will because they have all the power of republic at disposal for personal whims and fancy. An example should be made of this family and if Modi is not capable enough I will vote Yogi to finish the job. When power of country is used to satisfy a family issues it's time to kick those *censored*s out.

Seriously, what a bunch of f*cking bullshit. I couldn't believe my f*cking eyes as I read that. Absolutely goddamn delusional.

Reactions: BlackOpsIndia
I hope Ajit Doval goes the extra mile to nsure protection for Modi team if this is true.

Can you tell if Amit Shah is a clean guy (I'm not talking about some minor monetary gains made through underhand deals), vis-a-vis being a uncompromising nationalist.

Clean is relative; he pulls strings as they need to be pulled. Regarding moneymaking, nothing close to Congress level loot for sure. Definitely 100% nationalist.

Reactions: CountryFirst
Everyone equivocally agrees that Raga is a fking dimwit. But this indian-british thing is whatsapp university special cooked up for elections only. After elections all will be fine till April 2024.
Not exactly, poodler. You see, if his citizenship in India is proved, he'd have to answer why he did leave the column of citizenship blank or misreported it in Britain while establishing a co there. In all likelihood, he was being himself. But Britain takes a very dim view of it. He could also be laundering money. The aim, thus, you see, Poodler, is to severely embarrass an already compromised person.

Not exactly, poodler. You see, if his citizenship in India is proved, he'd have to answer why he did leave the column of citizenship blank or misreported it in Britain while establishing a co there. In all likelihood, he was being himself. But Britain takes a very dim view of it. He could also be laundering money. The aim, thus, you see, Poodler, is to severely embarrass an already compromised person.

That is britistans problem to explain how hes got citizenship, if at all. He is an indian citizen but a chu**** like many cloaking themselves in saffron garbs, claiming to solve all our problems. And if there is money laundering, that is a different case altogether and should be tried in courts separately. The dimwit needs to be kicked out for good. Else, it always is the case that stories get cooked up during elections especially when theres a whole battalion of Yale-Whatsapp graduates working behind the scenes.

India Today recorded a interview of Pappu. It was so bad that Khangress begged them not to release it and settled for a transcript

D5pk2P6V4AA3PqU.jpg

Kejri got slapped again today :ROFLMAO:
hahaha, isko abki baar koi puch nahi raha tha, self publicity kea liye khud stent karta rahta h and bhai delhi walley es par viswas bhi kartey h, mere bhi 2-3 cockroach friends h, jo issi ka gungan kartey rahtey hain. kah rahe hain 7 ki 7 seat AAP ki ayegi abki baar delhi mea.

hahaha, isko abki baar koi puch nahi raha tha, self publicity kea liye khud stent karta rahta h and bhai delhi walley es par viswas bhi kartey h, mere bhi 2-3 cockroach friends h, jo issi ka gungan kartey rahtey hain. kah rahe hain 7 ki 7 seat AAP ki ayegi abki baar delhi mea.
Had couple of people fan of him, die hard fan but from past 3-4 years after knowing this chameleon reality they are abusing him all the time.