Indian Political Discussion

What is wrong with this woman ?

1557210413250.png

Long back on this thread I had predicted about 290-295 seats for BJP alone. At the end of phase-5, let us now reexamine what the satta Bazaar is saying.
Let us consider from North India comprising J&K, HP, Punjab, HP, UK, Chandigarh, Haryana & Delhi. Total seats 46. BJP alone will get about 30 seats and another 5 seats for Akali dal. I am giving BJP 3 seats in Punjab.
Let us now consider MP, RJ, Gujrat, Maharashtra, Goa and two U/Ts, Total seats 132. BJP alone will get 22 in RJ, 25 in MP, 24 in Gujrat 22 in Maharashtra, 2 in Goa and both UT seats. This adds to 97 for BJP alone and with SS add another about 18 seats.
Let us now consider South India with Kerala, TN, Kar, AP, Tel and Pudu. Total seats 131 seats. I give 18 in kar, 2 each in Kerala, TN, AP, Tel. Total 26 seats for BJP alone and another about 15 for allies in TN.
In the East let us consider Bihar, Jharkhand, CG, Orissa, WB, Sikkim and A&N. Total seats are 109. I give BJP alone 12 seats in WB, 15 in Bihar, 13 in Orissa, 8 in Jharkhand, 7 in CG. Total for BJP alone is 56 seats. Another 20 seats for allies in these states.
UP alone I give 60/80 for BJP.
NE states I give BJP alone about 12 seats in all.
The grand total for BJP alone goes upto 281 seats. Any additional seats from WB, TN, Keral and NE will take BJP past 290 mark.

Reactions: Star Wars
Long back on this thread I had predicted about 290-295 seats for BJP alone. At the end of phase-5, let us now reexamine what the satta Bazaar is saying.
Let us consider from North India comprising J&K, HP, Punjab, HP, UK, Chandigarh, Haryana & Delhi. Total seats 46. BJP alone will get about 30 seats and another 5 seats for Akali dal. I am giving BJP 3 seats in Punjab.
Let us now consider MP, RJ, Gujrat, Maharashtra, Goa and two U/Ts, Total seats 132. BJP alone will get 22 in RJ, 25 in MP, 24 in Gujrat 22 in Maharashtra, 2 in Goa and both UT seats. This adds to 97 for BJP alone and with SS add another about 18 seats.
Let us now consider South India with Kerala, TN, Kar, AP, Tel and Pudu. Total seats 131 seats. I give 18 in kar, 2 each in Kerala, TN, AP, Tel. Total 26 seats for BJP alone and another about 15 for allies in TN.
In the East let us consider Bihar, Jharkhand, CG, Orissa, WB, Sikkim and A&N. Total seats are 109. I give BJP alone 12 seats in WB, 15 in Bihar, 13 in Orissa, 8 in Jharkhand, 7 in CG. Total for BJP alone is 56 seats. Another 20 seats for allies in these states.
UP alone I give 60/80 for BJP.
NE states I give BJP alone about 12 seats in all.
The grand total for BJP alone goes upto 281 seats. Any additional seats from WB, TN, Keral and NE will take BJP past 290 mark.
Sir, I doubt NDA can get more than 6/7 in Tamilnadu. Just heard from a friend ( active RSS member from TN) that people are quite upset with AIMDMK government and DMK is going to sweep this election.

• Agree
Reactions: suryakiran
Chintamani
‏ @IamIconoclast

#ChintamaniSpeaks #Elections2019 @Election_in We were contacted yesterday by a powerful political force to tailor our projections to suit them, as they feel they were being impacted. We refused and were threatened. Fingers crossed.

@BlackOpsIndia Sir, you once compared me to Ravish Kumar. LOL:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Yeh bhaisab to full panauti hain.
View attachment 6454
I am no sir brother, please don't insult Ravish Kumar, he is eminent journlist, he is most fearless, the only bearer of truth. He said don't watch TV for 2 months and now conducting interviews I strongly belive he will telecast them only after 2 months like he cancelled his fraudulent show for full 2 months acting on his own advice.

I am no sir brother, please don't insult Ravish Kumar, he is eminent journlist, he is most fearless, the only bearer of truth. He said don't watch TV for 2 months and now conducting interviews I strongly belive he will telecast them only after 2 months like he cancelled his fraudulent show for full 2 months acting on his own advice.
2 months is the incubation period.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sir, I doubt NDA can get more than 6/7 in Tamilnadu. Just heard from a friend ( active RSS member from TN) that people are quite upset with AIMDMK government and DMK is going to sweep this election.

That's like electing Congress because you are angry with AAP

INS Virat was used by Rajiv Gandhi for private family vacations?!!! I knew this family was aiyyash, when they preached "Garibi Hatao" and half country was sleeping hungry these people use to celebrate birthday in plane with cake and all. Needless to say this too was done on taxpayers money but INS Virat!

Can some criminal proceedings be filled for abuse of power posthumously? The man gave himself Bharat Ratna! Atleast strip that aiyyash of these medals.