Indian Political Discussion

The single-page letter is also littered with obscenities against Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal and Sisodia, who has been called a “Scheduled Caste” man born of “unlawful parents”.
It also contains scurrilous personal allegations of a sexual relationship between her and Delhi deputy CM Manish Sisodia
This could be true also.

You know deep inside that's not the case. The response to this will be seen in the results- Gautam Gambhir's political career will be the first baby born in history born with two arseholes when the electorate tears him a new one in elections.
I going to polling booth on 12th with over 1000 people who will vote for BJP and Gambhir. We know AAP too well to get fooled.

You know deep inside that's not the case. The response to this will be seen in the results- Gautam Gambhir's political career will be the first baby born in history born with two arseholes when the electorate tears him a new one in elections.
I guess this is official confirmation that Aatishi has conceded the election. I'm guessing she'd be a distant third in that constituency. I'd be very interested in noting if she doesn't have her deposit confiscated.

Sisodia, who has been called a “Scheduled Caste”
Yes Modi who ignored own biggest leader to make a Dalit President,
Modi who lost 3 states by alienating UC due to excessive Dalit appeasement,
Modi who even in Ayodhya talk about Ambedkar before saying Shri Ram,
Modi who reserved most social sector schemes to weaker sections with special focus on SC

will say Sisodiya is Dalit in derogatory manner, even when he is fielding a dalit candidate in nearby seat!

Use some brains genius, it won't hurt you.

@vstol Jockey are the people who insulted a woman of her modesty and then blame her creating the whole controversy herself going to protect Mothers and Daughters? I think not.
Take the bet if you are so sure, I will make it even better I will leave the forum if Gambhir did this and if he didn't you just apologize, agree? You too know who is doing this, who has done this in past.

Yes Modi who ignored own biggest leader to make a Dalit President,
Modi who lost 3 states by alienating UC due to excessive Dalit appeasement,
Modi who even in Ayodhya talk about Ambedkar before saying Shri Ram,
Modi who reserved most social sector schemes to weaker sections with special focus on SC

will say Sisodiya is Dalit in derogatory manner, even when he is fielding a dalit candidate in nearby seat!

Use some brains genius, it won't hurt you.

Take the bet if you are so sure, I will make it even better I will leave the forum if Gambhir did this and if he didn't you just apologize, agree? You too know who is doing this, who has done this in past.

And Modi also witheld the recruitment of Dalits to low level government jobs for the entire term he was CM.

And Modi also witheld the recruitment of Dalits to low level government jobs for the entire term he was CM.
Sure, didn't he killed some 500 dalits too and images are available exclusively to The Wire and other frauds?

Only if you knew that certain constitution obligations can't be avoided except in conspiracy theories. Enlighten us how he did this? He banned Dalits from applying to these posts? Please post that notification or recruitment advertisement where they mention this.

I guess this is official confirmation that Aatishi has conceded the election. I'm guessing she'd be a distant third in that constituency. I'd be very interested in noting if she doesn't have her deposit confiscated.
Don't take her so lightly, her parents terrorist love resonates very well in Muslim areas and I think there are 18% Muslims in that seat. Atishi's parents contribution in fighting to save terrorists is very well received, couple this with salary to Imams and other people in mosque AAP will take considerable number of Muslim votes in this area.

This pamphlet thing could also be done to demonize Modi and grab the remaining Muslims by playing abla Nari fighting the butcher of Gujarat. We have seen that woman advocating voting anyone to make Modi loose, something Music to ears of Muslims of that area. Inside meetings will be even more vicious and Congress Arvinder Lovelys joining BJP for few months makes him unreliable and untouchable.

She most probably won't win but won't be third I guess. Complete religion based support for her.

Reactions: Paro
Sure, didn't he killed some 500 dalits too and images are available exclusively to The Wire and other frauds?

Only if you knew that certain constitution obligations can't be avoided except in conspiracy theories. Enlighten us how he did this? He banned Dalits from applying to these posts? Please post that notification or recruitment advertisement where they mention this.

Don't take her so lightly, her parents terrorist love resonates very well in Muslim areas and I think there are 18% Muslims in that seat. Atishi's parents contribution in fighting to save terrorists is very well received, couple this with salary to Imams and other people in mosque AAP will take considerable number of Muslim votes in this area.

This pamphlet thing could also be done to demonize Modi and grab the remaining Muslims by playing abla Nari fighting the butcher of Gujarat. We have seen that woman advocating voting anyone to make Modi loose, something Music to ears of Muslims of that area. Inside meetings will be even more vicious and Congress Arvinder Lovelys joining BJP for few months makes him unreliable and untouchable.

She most probably won't win but won't be third I guess. Complete religion based support for her.
I think Congress will have a fair share of the Muslim votes in Delhi.

Details of pamphlet

Reading out the contents of the pamphlet, Atishi broke down twice at a press conference and said she very pained on seeing it. She asked how women would feel safe if men like him get elected. Gambhir has not yet responded to the allegations.

called Atishi a "prostitute", “beef eater” and a “very good example of a mixed breed”.
The single-page letter is also littered with obscenities against Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal and Sisodia, who has been called a “Scheduled Caste” man born of “unlawful parents”.
It also contains scurrilous personal allegations of a sexual relationship between her and Delhi deputy CM Manish Sisodia

This is just idiotic that any political party person would circulate such a letter in *writing*... It is beyond idiotic. and Only AAP is capable of doing this shit..

Reactions: Bali78
Mothers, wives and daughters are not safe with BJP.
Gauti has thrown a challenge already at Atishi marlena and AAP to prove that he distributed these pamphlets. If proven he did this, he will withdraw from contest and had asked her to do the same. Just wait. Delhi Police will find out who is behind this but by then the elections will be over in Delhi and once again AAP will go scotfree with yet another loss.

Reactions: Paro and suryakiran
I think Congress will have a fair share of the Muslim votes in Delhi.
Not on this seat, on other seats congress is favorite but on this seat AAP is favorite for muslims.

Mothers, wives and daughters are not safe with BJP.
I think you were about to post how Modi stopped Dalits from jobs, where is that proof? Trying to divert the topic? Old trick but if you feel they are not safe please send them to SP and RJD dominated area. Within a day you'll understand what safety of women means. You don't even know what safety of women is, for you a party with solid OBC, Yadav and Muslim support reducing to 45 seats from 225 is just conspiracy, ask UP voters they will tell you meaning of safety.