Indian Political Discussion

Gauti has thrown a challenge already at Atishi marlena and AAP to prove that he distributed these pamphlets. If proven he did this, he will withdraw from contest and had asked her to do the same. Just wait. Delhi Police will find out who is behind this but by then the elections will be over in Delhi and once again AAP will go scotfree with yet another loss.

he should withdraw right away. The people of delhi now know the truth. Even you know the truth. His candidature is a waste of tax money anyway. When he loses his deposit it won't even cover a fraction of the amount the tax payer paid to put him in the election process.

he should withdraw right away. The people of delhi now know the truth. Even you know the truth. His candidature is a waste of tax money anyway. When he loses his deposit it won't even cover a fraction of the amount the tax payer paid to put him in the election process.
Did you notice something in that Pamphlet. It speaks bad of Atishi and Sisodia only and not against Khujli. Its a clear give away that it is the job of AAPIYAS. BJP guys will go after Khujli and not Sisodiya.
you have no concern for mothers, wives and daughters of India.
We worry about our womenfolk and so we are against AAP. Are they not the same people who engaged in Ration Card for sex and Jobs for sex games. Have you forgotten that? in Punjab it was Ticket for sex.

you have no concern for mothers, wives and daughters of India.
Oh I do, I very much do, that's why we kicked out barbarians who insulted our sisters and mothers. We also buried the party deep who compelled our women to go out in field for open defection putting their dignity and safety at risk.

Kicked out corrupts who preferred them to die in smoke and plunder all wealth for personal luxuries and thai massage.

It's our concern to them that rapists and their supporters are screaming conspiracy on defence forums, we have reduced you to a joke and that's where we will keep you for the respect and dignity of our sisters.

Actually this lady is very close to Khujli and Sisodia and East delhi has the largest number of Muslim Votes as even Jamia and Okhla are now its part. Best chance for any AAP candidate is only in East Delhi. AAP sensed that Hindu consolidation is working against them. So they have come out with drama.
yes, now we can say anything about anyone's daughter and call her a w**** because he name sounds like something. That's BJP values for you.
Sisodia tweeted about her Caste and called her Rajputani but failed to mention the name of her husband. Why. My values are far superior and I have been respectful becuse she is a woman. I don't hold back anything when it comes to AAP.

wives, mothers and daughters of Delhi will shave Gambir's head, blacken his face and take him on victory lap around Delhi after he loses elections.
What happens if he wins? Do Bangalore residents do the same to you? Btw - Bangalore was a big conributor to AAP last elections. What happened this time? How much did you contribute to its kitty?

What happens if he wins? Do Bangalore residents do the same to you? Btw - Bangalore was a big conributor to AAP last elections. What happened this time? How much did you contribute to its kitty?

Lol! This one thinks he has a chance.....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL: . God knows why the BJP even fielded this clown. It's not like he was Sachin tendulkar...he was shit cricketer then, even shittier politician now.

Lol! This one thinks he has a chance.....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL: . God knows why the BJP even fielded this clown. It's not like he was Sachin tendulkar...he was shit cricketer then, even shittier politician now.
Then why're so worried. Make a declaration that If he wins, you'd leave India or the forums, at least. Come on. Man up.

• Agree
Reactions: BlackOpsIndia
Then why're so worried. Make a declaration that If he wins, you'd leave India or the forums, at least. Come on. Man up.

Yes, the US President has to declare that he will do something when the head of somalia loses.....go away little cockroch, Delhi is not for you....

Yes, the US President has to declare that he will do something when the head of somalia loses.....go away little cockroch, Delhi is not for you....
So, being a dedicated AAP tard, do tell us, how much did you contribute? And why are you so insecure of GG winning when you've given a million reasons why he's going to lose? Put your money where your mouth is Estappan. Declare that you'd quit India like that late less lamented drama queen Anantamurthy.

So, being a dedicated AAP tard, do tell us, how much did you contribute? And why are you so insecure of GG winning when you've given a million reasons why he's going to lose? Put your money where your mouth is Estappan. Declare that you'd quit India like that late less lamented drama queen Anantamurthy.

we have 40+ MLA....you have 2...... it's like a 20 KG puny asking the Rock to declare he will leave wrestling....

What's reality and how AAP supporters say -

These are lowest type of scums, Atishi and her family contributed directly in these pamphlets, I wish some CCTV caught these frauds. That rona dhona drama was overacting and gave it away. A person who can vote a criminal, ask others to vote criminal that rapes and kill innocents crying over pamphlets? She is bigger fraud than Kejri himself.

What's reality and how AAP supporters say -

These are lowest type of scums, Atishi and her family contributed directly in these pamphlets, I wish some CCTV caught these frauds. That rona dhona drama was overacting and gave it away. A person who can vote a criminal, ask others to vote criminal that rapes and kill innocents crying over pamphlets? She is bigger fraud than Kejri himself.
This lady is married to a christian guy who is openly against Hindus. She is cheating Hindu voters by claiming her maiden religion. She is now a converted christian. I am not against any converted christian or christians but I hate when people lie about their personal details and play religious card. What reason does she have to give false data about her religious belief? Is she ashamed of her new religion?

This lady is married to a christian guy who is openly against Hindus. She is cheating Hindu voters by claiming her maiden religion. She is now a converted christian. I am not against any converted christian or christians but I hate when people lie about their personal details and play religious card. What reason does she have to give false data about her religious belief? Is she ashamed of her new religion?
Reminds me of that fraud Rohit Vemula, man fabricated being Dalit to avail SC ST benefits taking their fair share away and instead of going jail for forgery and fraud he was shoved down in society as shaheed.

Also that N. RAM of "The Hindu" is a similar fraud, shortened his Muslim name to sound as hindu.

• Informative
Reactions: Bali78
BJP supporters because they don't protect wives, daughters and women of India will say these things. In election wives and daughters and women of India will put chappal ka haar on Gautam Gambhir.
So far they are showering slaps on the fraud who ask for sexual favours for mere ration cards.

So far they are showering slaps on the fraud who ask for sexual favours for mere ration cards.

BJP supporters will make such allegations....they made such allegations in 2014 too when they called AAP members women molesters and recorded complaints against them...they ended up with .....2 MLAs.........