Indian Political Discussion

His own Party Member Slapped him. #Stagedslap :LOL:
Very Possible, man is notorious for staging such stunts in past, one of this incident killed a farmer.

Was not getting enough TV space so possible Sisodiya fixed this. I was expecting more of a car windshield attack, most from this ecosystem stage car attack when their space from TV is fading away. Hardik, Mewani, Kejri, Kanhaiya have all used this trick in past.

Looks more of a hit job drawing analogies with white nationalists of US to demonize the institute. Writer is a established hit piece writer. Waste of time.
All american publications do it, nothing new here. What I meant was the presence of such institutes can be greatly beneficial to BJP. No local media seems to have reported on it. Institutes like these will go a long way in elevating the quality of political debate in the country, from the present tu-tu-mai-mai.

Ravi Kishan, Smriti Irani and others even from opposition voted in Mumbai, however they are candidates from UP. To be a candidate from a constituency you must be a voter from the constituency.

Now if they are voting from Mumbai and filling nomination in UP do they have vote at two places? Or they kept their vote in Mumbai till voting day, got it removed that very day after voting and then enrolled in their constituency? That will make them eligible to vote 2nd time in same election.

Am I missing something here? @_Anonymous_ @vstol Jockey @Falcon @Shajida Khan @Gautam @Paro @gujjar @Guynextdoor and anyone else having any idea about these rules.

Ravi Kishan, Smriti Irani and others even from opposition voted in Mumbai, however they are candidates from UP. To be a candidate from a constituency you must be a voter from the constituency.

Now if they are voting from Mumbai and filling nomination in UP do they have vote at two places? Or they kept their vote in Mumbai till voting day, got it removed that very day after voting and then enrolled in their constituency? That will make them eligible to vote 2nd time in same election.

Am I missing something here? @_Anonymous_ @vstol Jockey @Falcon @Shajida Khan @Gautam @Paro @gujjar @Guynextdoor and anyone else having any idea about these rules.
No idea buddy. Will have to look into it. But if I'm not mistaken, they need be domiciled in a state for them to stand as a candidate from that particular state irrespective of the constituency & have a transfer of address request submitted to the ECI. However, the objections you're raising must have been vetted at the nomination stage by ECI observers & the nomination cleared.

they don't need to be voter from where they are standing as candidate.

You dont need to have a vote in the constituency but a residential address. You may be a permanent resident somewhere else and may reside for work in another city. MMS was RS memeber from Assam and had rented a flat in Gauhati to get an address in Assam.

they don't need to be voter from where they are standing as candidate.
Thanks, I think that's the case, I may have misinterpreted registered voter to registered voter of constituency as we don't really have problem of unregistered voter in India and that residential thing further complicated it.

Thanks vstol sir too.

Reactions: vstol Jockey
Just saw Rahul Gandhi's yesterday rallies few clips on News! What's wrong with him? Too much work and no result taking toll on him or its the association with JNU advisors?

His examples, analogies and especially that boxer one was so dumb that I feel pity for him. He should really get rid of that JNU extreme left circus around him, now I am genuinely worried about opposition in this country, these JNU clowns will finish the opposition forever. Please JNU have mercy on us and shut yourself down, stop producing such jokes.