Indian Political Discussion

India Today - My Axis exit polls were pretty accurate for 2017 UP poll as well as 2018 assembly polls of Rajasthan, MP, Chatishgarh and Telangana. Even if BJP gets 90% of what they are projecting, Pappu and his sister should seriously plan about relocating to Italy !!
They're claiming a 95% accuracy rate this time for general trends and around 75% accuracy for individual seat predictions.

Trust me and our Jyotish which a perfect science. Modi will never be dependent on his allies. He will always rule with full majority of his own even though his own allies want BJP to fall short of 273 to be able to dictate terms to him. he will rule unhindered. I am once again repeating my astrological calculations here which I did the day schedule of elcetions was announced. You all are witness to it and my posts are part of this forum. I had predicted 299 seats with 5 seats up and down.
Jyotish is perfect if you take out personal bais.
How will his next 5 years rule going to be from the perspective of nation’s economy and security. We hope right lessons are learnt on the economic front from past 5 years performance.

They're claiming a 95% accuracy rate this time for general trends and around 75% accuracy for individual seat predictions.
Yes, that's what they claim. I did check the data for the elections I mentioned earlier. Not sure about the 75% claim though.

Any roadside chump can ask anyone to prove anything. Doesn't mean that a perfectly functioning entity should satisfy every/any whim of such chumps

An opposition party is not a roadside chump. It is EC's responsibility to prove that BJP's corruption has not affected it.

well it's true. South Indians being more educated don't vote for just anybody.
Your presence in bangalore is directly connected to the political conditions in your state. The most successful Malayalis are either in the Gelf, the rest of the world or the rest of India. Ditto for Bongs minus the Gelf connection.

An opposition party is not a roadside chump. It is EC's responsibility to prove that BJP's corruption has not affected it.
Any respectable non-corrupt political party that believes the EC has been corrupted by the BJP surely must stand down from any political positions it has gained recently in a democratic process handled by the same EC. Otherwise it just looks like a case of hypocrisy. EC good when we win, EC bad when we lose.
No body just votes for anybody. If someone is less educated doesn't mean they don't deserve to be heard.
Kerala has the highest literacy in India. Literacy doesn't automatically translate to educated, quality of education is pivotal. The state I come from has one of the highest literacy rate in India, but I'd hardly consider myself more educated than other people in the same domain. Why ? Because unlike people in larger cities I don't have exposure to a wide talent pool or a wide employer pool. End result : limited on-ground knowledge, book worm at best, book worm with arrogance at worst.

Examples are karnataka ka naatak, TN kee minority governments and Muzzie rule in Kerala. Largest amount of money is always seized from south India and South Indians are supposed to be more educated and financially better off than North Indians. Have a heart buddy.

Examples are karnataka ka naatak, TN kee minority governments and Muzzie rule in Kerala. Largest amount of money is always seized from south India and South Indians are supposed to be more educated and financially better off than North Indians. Have a heart buddy.

So say North Indians.

Any respectable non-corrupt political party that believes the EC has been corrupted by the BJP surely must stand down from any political positions it has gained recently in a democratic process handled by the same EC. Otherwise it just looks like a case of hypocrisy. EC good when we win, EC bad when we lose.

No body just votes for anybody. If someone is less educated doesn't mean they don't deserve to be heard.
Kerala has the highest literacy in India. Literacy doesn't automatically translate to educated, quality of education is pivotal. The state I come from has one of the highest literacy rate in India, but I'd hardly consider myself more educated than other people in the same domain. Why ? Because unlike people in larger cities I don't have exposure to a wide talent pool or a wide employer pool. End result : limited on-ground knowledge, book worm at best, book worm with arrogance at worst.

Ec has been corrupted by bjp. Using big big words doesn’t change that. No self respecting ec would have allowed electoral bonds.