Indian Political Discussion

You're expecting some great analysis from this retard? Why , you're a greater optimist than the biggest optimist out here!

P. S - when confronted by him, both irony and suicide committed suicide.

Too bad his Eccentric Bawa & Senile Bongo bumchums are MIA now. Would've been great fun otherwise.

• Agree
Reactions: _Anonymous_
why would people who are rich have to take oney, meal and rum worth Rs.1000? This means a lot for bhaiyaaji of central India who under oppressive BJP governments but not for the Rich and educated South Indians.

Dude, you reduced the Christian Holy Trinity into a threesome between Mary, Joseph and Peter. You no longer have the privilege to speak for civilised humans.

Reactions: SammyBoi
You're expecting some great analysis from this retard? Why , you're a greater optimist than the biggest optimist out here!

P. S - when confronted by him, both irony and suicide committed suicide.

Yes. In fact I am, I need to make sure that they are the delusional fkucs and are not making any improvements. They must live in this denial and they must be so deeply embeded in it that the voter finds no connect with them. It's important, that a track of this is kept any iota of serious intrsopection and strategy must ring alarm bells. he must keep thinking that NDTV is the pinnacle of truth... and that party workers are too low IQ and downtrodden to give the intellectuals, as him, some actual feedback.

IMG-20190522-WA0003.jpg

Someone needed to say this. The Congress, in its current form, needs to die. There is a need for a positive and effective opposition. The current Congress is incapable of the same at the national level.

Time for Congress to split into 2 factions- Congress Bharat and Congress-I(taly)

Guy next-door find someone offline for your north south BS, if you keep at it you are going to get heavily censored and even banned.

FOE does not mean any BS to be tolerated beyond limit, you derail most threads with same BS.

• Agree
Reactions: RATHORE
Guy next-door find someone offline for your north south BS, if you keep at it you are going to get heavily censored and even banned.

FOE does not mean any BS to be tolerated beyond limit, you derail most threads with same BS.

TRUTH WILL PREVAIL, I"M USED TO INSTITUTIONS OF TYRRANY LIKE THE MODS OF THIS FORUM TRYING TO SILENCE ME. MY RESPONSIBILITY TO THE CITIZENS AND THE FUTURE OF THE COUNTRY REMAIN INTACT. GO LEASH YOUR WORST TYRRANY - MY TRUTH SHALL NOT BE SILENCED.

TRUTH WILL PREVAIL, I"M USED TO INSTITUTIONS OF TYRRANY LIKE THE MODS OF THIS FORUM TRYING TO SILENCE ME. MY RESPONSIBILITY TO THE CITIZENS AND THE FUTURE OF THE COUNTRY REMAIN INTACT. GO LEASH YOUR WORST TYRRANY - MY TRUTH SHALL NOT BE SILENCED.
It's TYRANNY, Downs syndrome afflicted. TYRANNY.