Indian Political Discussion

He is no BS man the most straight forward politician in recent time, people love him for not being a hypocrite and the less I say about him being strong the better. I don't think anyone would have handle UP better or even closer. The hooligans, criminals have very strong political connections and therefore operate with impunity, it's Yogis encounter policy that straighten them out. In last government criminals had direct patronage of Akhilesh and other Super CM the biggest reason why he was wiped out.
He is BSc Maths. How many in India can you count with such qualifications? A perfect man for a state like UP. He will stay as UP CVM for a longtime and will move in with Amit Shah to the center in 2027 when Modi becomes a sanyasi. 99.9% chance of Shah succeeding Modi as PM of India.

He is BSc Maths. How many in India can you count with such qualifications? A perfect man for a state like UP. He will stay as UP CVM for a longtime and will move in with Amit Shah to the center in 2027 when Modi becomes a sanyasi. 99.9% chance of Shah succeeding Modi as PM of India.

I think Modi should become Sanyasi next year

How about you tonight itself? lol:ROFLMAO:

How ironic that the only person who lives by hindu principles in this forum is not considered representing hindutva
a) I don't eat meat- everyone else here does
b) I don't drink - everyone else here does
c) I actually go to the temple every once in a while- no one else here does

This is the rakshasas trying to talk about the devas ...they will do what they are supposed to do drink, eat, be merry, be vicious but wear the pious robes of ideal hindus.

How ironic that the only person who lives by hindu principles in this forum is not considered representing hindutva

This is the rakshasas trying to talk about the devas ...they will do what they are supposed to do drink, eat, be merry, be vicious but wear the pious robes of ideal hindus.
I am a Brahmin from Bhardwaaj Gotra. Our Isht Devi is Godess Kaali and Isht Deva is Lord Shiva. I do not eat meat but consume alcohol as this is offered to both my Isht Devi and Deva. I hope you know as a practicing Hindu that whatever is offered in Yagna to Lord Indra and Agni, has to be consumed by all including the priest himself. In our special Yagnas for our Isht Devi, we offer alcohol and also to Lord Bhairav who is a manifestation of Lord Shiva. I am not doing anything against my religious belief. Regarding going to temples, My own family has built two of them for Lord Shiva in Delhi. Second one by my late father.

I am a Brahmin from Bhardwaaj Gotra. Our Isht Devi is Godess Kaali and Isht Deva is Lord Shiva. I do not eat meat but consume alcohol as this is offered to both my Isht Devi and Deva. I hope you know as a practicing Hindu that whatever is offered in Yagna to Lord Indra and Agni, has to be consumed by all including the priest himself. In our special Yagnas for our Isht Devi, we offer alcohol and also to Lord Bhairav who is a manifestation of Lord Shiva. I am not doing anything against my religious belief. Regarding going to temples, My own family has built two of them for Lord Shiva in Delhi. Second one by my late father.

we don't have any qualifications. We are not supposed to drink or eat meat. If you do it then you're breaking the rules. But since everybody does it no one is serious about following it. It's not like we'll go to hell for doing these things. They are frowned upon but not how the muslims look upon eating pork.

Congratulations. It's time for ghar wapsi. Pls contact your local VHP shakhs.On a serious note, I love meat, alcohol once a while and a visit to the temple or shrine once in a while too.

Reactions: Shekhar Singh
we don't have any qualifications. We are not supposed to drink or eat meat. If you do it then you're breaking the rules. But since everybody does it no one is serious about following it. It's not like we'll go to hell for doing these things. They are frowned upon but not how the muslims look upon eating pork.
Eating meat or eating meat of Bulls and buffallos was never banned in vedic India. They were offered as Bali to gods and meat shared with everyone including the Priest. Infact after offering it to Gods, Priest had it first and only after that it was offered to others as PRASAD of the Yagna. But COW slaughter was banned explicitly as it was considered a mother driven from various religious Puraans. Beef has been very badly translated to say Cow's meat. It is not so. Beef is a general term which means four legged domestic animlas used for agriculture and milking. But in Vedic philosophy it excludes cow specifically.
Idiots who do not know this have ensured complete anarchy on streets of North India with animals all around on streets and destroying crops. If you remember my posts on this subject on the other forum, I had stated that we have limited fodder for our bovine milking animals and by stopping consumption of meat from all bovines will create shortage of fodder even for milking bovines. My words have come true. We need to deal with these so called cow vigilantes with a strong hand and at the same time also enforce the cow slaughter ban forcefully.
Muslims in their Hadith very clearly forbid slaughter of any animal which gives milk especially cows and buffalos. But Cow slaughter by muslims is a way to show their superiority over Hindus and they do it not for love of cow meat but to degenerate Hindus.
Making a Hindu converted to Islam eat cow's meat is same as asking a Muslim to eat pork. The Christian conversionists have another way. They ask their new converts to urinate on Hindus Gods and break their Idols. Can we allow this all to happen? Did we Hindus ever ask anyone who did Griha wapis to urinate on Cross or eat Pork?

Eating meat or eating meat of Bulls and buffallos was never banned in vedic India. They were offered as Bali to gods and meat shared with everyone including the Priest. Infact after offering it to Gods, Priest had it first and only after that it was offered to others as PRASAD of the Yagna. But COW slaughter was banned explicitly as it was considered a mother driven from various religious Puraans. Beef has been very badly translated to say Cow's meat. It is not so. Beef is a general term which means four legged domestic animlas used for agriculture and milking. But in Vedic philosophy it excludes cow specifically.
Idiots who do not know this have ensured complete anarchy on streets of North India with animals all around on streets and destroying crops. If you remember my posts on this subject on the other forum, I had stated that we have limited fodder for our bovine milking animals and by stopping consumption of meat from all bovines will create shortage of fodder even for milking bovines. My words have come true. We need to deal with these so called cow vigilantes with a strong hand and at the same time also enforce the cow slaughter ban forcefully.
Muslims in their Hadith very clearly forbid slaughter of any animal which gives milk especially cows and buffalos. But Cow slaughter by muslims is a way to show their superiority over Hindus and they do it not for love of cow meat but to degenerate Hindus.
Making a Hindu converted to Islam eat cow's meat is same as asking a Muslim to eat pork. The Christian conversionists have another way. They ask their new converts to urinate on Hindus Gods and break their Idols. Can we allow this all to happen? Did we Hindus ever ask anyone who did Griha wapis to urinate on Cross or eat Pork?

You may find it surprising but....I'm against cow slaughter not for religious reasons but ethical reasons. Recently when I bought a sofa I decided not to buy a leather sofa.I think it's ok to take the loss on fodder. All these are part of the ecosystem that have made India the biggest milk producer in the world.

What I'm against is the hollow gau raksha controversies designed for no reason other than riling up BS. What is going on in the name of gau raksa is nothing but extortion. These people are useless. They won't do any good for any cause and won't do any good for the economy either. Due to pulwama we have to suffer modi for a few years. If he fixes Pak we can boot them out and refocus on economy.

But he lost all the seats Kerala. That went opposite to what you predicted.
I was expecting two from Kerala. yes it went against my prediction. But it seems the votes drawn by BJP+ actually helped Congress win as it became a three cornered fight. IUML winning in TVM is unheard off.

But he lost all the seats Kerala. That went opposite to what you predicted.

Demographics in Kerela are unique and quite different. Mallu Hindus , Christian, muslim , tamilians, etc. Hindu card doesn't make sense at all because votes are always going to be split. Those people think differently.

I have very clearly told you that Modi will win 2024 also and at the age of 76, become a sanyasi to allow the new PM to settle down and guide India for 2.5yrs before he faces 2029.

Yeah, with the second win down, it's impossible for him not to win the third time.

Demographics in Kerela are unique and quite different. Mallu Hindus , Christian, muslim , tamilians, etc. Hindu card doesn't make sense at all because votes are always going to be split. Those people think differently.
It seems that the phrase, "Gods Own Country" has been completely misunderstood by Mallus. They have forgotten that everything from Ayurveda to Kalyari Payyat has been given to them by Lord Parshuram who was a Vedic Sanatani and still a living God.

IMG_20190524_215512.jpg
IMG_20190524_215515.jpg

Seriously WTF is this? Two articles are from same writer and not from two different people.