Indian Political Discussion

They also voted Khujliwal and voted RaGa out.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
D7TFrFaUEAAFT6F.jpeg

They voted for congress. Don't confuse literacy with education.

I can vouch with some authority for Orissa. Been living there for a while :/
Naveen Patnaik enjoys a good reputation and for good reasons. However after his 5 terms he will more or less be a spent force. He isn't married and has no heir (except a self promoting bhanja/bhatija). After him, BJD will self implode. conducive condition for a BJP takeover. So next assembly we might see a BJP govt. Fair chance.

Ripe candidates for ghar wapasi. Let me make some calls.

being literate and educated they voted congress. Being illiterate and uneducated others voted (m) ( y)ogiji

Yes. But do you know something very interesting? Even in the days of Lord Rama and Pandavas, Kerala and TN were not part of their kingdom but were allies only. They were independent even in those days. They have remained like that till date. Modi will saffornise entire India, but these two states will remain the way they are.
The only hope in the TN is Rajnikant and the AIADMK. One is a brand without a party. The other is a full fledged well oiled party with no leader & direction. I expect the Modi Shah duo to solemnize this union and promote a soft Hindutva. If the RSS has a strong cadre base, you can expect infiltration. This is the only way to block Stalin & the DMK. I'm guessing it's not so much a question of why and how but when.

As far as Kerala goes, it's the Goa formula here. A leaf out of Parrikar's book. Forge an alliance with the various Christian groups. All they need is a charismatic visionary like MP. That's easier said than done.

• Agree
Reactions: Bali78
The only hope in the TN is Rajnikant and the AIADMK. One is a brand without a party. The other is a full fledged well oiled party with no leader & direction. I expect the Modi Shah duo to solemnize this union and promote a soft Hindutva. If the RSS has a strong cadre base, you can expect infiltration. This is the only way to block Stalin & the DMK. I'm guessing it's not so much a question of why and how but when.

As far as Kerala goes, it's the Goa formula here. A leaf out of Parrikar's book. Forge an alliance with the various Christian groups. All they need is a charismatic visionary like MP. That's easier said than done.

don't you have empty of the stomachness, no food water, dirt poor living in the streets etc. to focus upon in north? 'Hope' is a word we will pray for the northies every day.

during Indo Pak war pak overran Punjab for a few days. We all know how it ends.
It ends in Revanna resigning the only seat the JD ( S) has won & Roshan Baig abusing the local party high command in Karnataka and accusing Niddaramiah of sabotaging the alliance. Hallelujah! :LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Honestly, Muslims are Muslims. It's just that Shias are such a small minority compared to Sunnis, and so historically persecuted and marginalized, that they get along with us much better (and are also generally more progressive & better adjusted). Otherwise even amongst Shias there are Owaisis.

As for your point on Sufis, I don't rule it out, but Im not aware of that being a huge factor (maybe it's location specific?) - but I'm open to more info if you have it.

Because while today we may think of Sufis as peaceful people who dance and sing; historically many of them (including their Peer Babas who we stupidly build mazaars for and visit in spirit of secularism) ran the worst and most aggressive coerced conversion campaigns.

I'd say the Sufis hate the Deobandis more than the Hindus.

And no, I don't think the Sufis are all that great either, but they are less inclined to terrorism than the Deobandis. You constantly hear of bomb blasts near dargahs in Pakistan, which are Sufi shrines.

Looks like Basanti won't be getting her food anymore because modi ain't doing squat about the agrarian crisis.
I think you'd see a lot on this front in the next 5 years. This includes shutting down of dubious NGO's & curtailing charismatic evangelizing groups with their proverbial bag of rice tricks.

I think you'd see a lot on this front in the next 5 years. This includes shutting down of dubious NGO's & curtailing charismatic evangelizing groups with their proverbial bag of rice tricks.

yeah but...while you say these big big things don't forget to feed basanti once in a while.....

I wasn't the biggest fan when he was first appointed, but I must say he's growing on me. He's probably exactly the type of leader UP (and even Bihar) needs. And I like how direct and blunt he is; none of the slimy politician bullshit.

I guess you just can't take the Thakur out of a man, even after he becomes a Yogi :ROFLMAO:
He is no BS man the most straight forward politician in recent time, people love him for not being a hypocrite and the less I say about him being strong the better. I don't think anyone would have handle UP better or even closer. The hooligans, criminals have very strong political connections and therefore operate with impunity, it's Yogis encounter policy that straighten them out. In last government criminals had direct patronage of Akhilesh and other Super CM the biggest reason why he was wiped out.