Indian Political Discussion

Hehe real Hindus? Going against the party founding ideology and kissing Italian mates feet. Yep real Hindus do that, not yo worry Maharashtra will be back in BJP pocket soon, in the meantime SS votes jump to BJP for becoming sickular party.

Keep living the dream, see a repeat of Karnataka again. Meanwhile all cadres of SS are busy joining BJP.

Lol

Bhagwas running titar bitar. Scared.

Loved the video of old BJP hands gheraoing Rajnath Singh. Dekha?

Cheers, Doc

The woman is photoshoping her pics to somehow look voluptuous, she even twisted a pillar to look her big. WTF, really?! and she is poster girl of left. And now her fraud is exposed in public she is again blaming others :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 12590

Vstol can you check what's her Rashi and varsh fal? She is kind of having a real rough time lately, like that woman Ria.

Arfa Khanum Sherwani is 500% spot on about the Indian male and his diseased sexuality.

Rape in India. Jai ho.

Cheers, Doc

Bhai ...

Naukri nahin hai.

Ghar pe laat mil rahi hai.

Pakode talne ke siva Gujrati ne koi chara nahin cchoda hai desh ke naujawanon ke liye.

Rada to karenge. Uske paise nahin lagte ...

Cheers, Doc

This was an internal JNU clash
CPM -- ABVP Clash

They have been enemies for a long time

The Free Loaders of CPM have Ruined JNU

They stopped the Exam Registration process

JNU must be closed down and merged with DU

Again the trees.

The RSS must be banned. For the final time this time.

And the BJP told to get off its communal trip or be outlawed as a legitimate political entity.

Cheers, Doc

Are you making do with cheap fiction now?

Dreams gone sour?

No superpower in 2020?

Muslims still inhabiting this fair land?

I do empathize.

Cheers, Doc

Brother., Rajdeep Sardesai is the Big Patron Saint of All Secularists

When he sounds so depressed , why are
You indulging in WILD FANTASIES

Brother., Rajdeep Sardesai is the Big Patron Saint of All Secularists

When he sounds so depressed , why are
You indulging in WILD FANTASIES

Do you realise how much ground you have lost?

There is a LIMIT to blind hero worship man.

This is our country.

Which is bleeding burning getting stoned burned alive and raped.

Wake up.

Cheers, Doc

Calm down photoshoping your brain to look bigger won't help, it will still remain of same size.

Lol I've read your posts man.

Not impressed ... vernacular medium stuff.

Moving on. So you think Indian men don't have a diseased sexuality that's frankly disgusting?

Cheers, Doc

Chanakya fkd up once again. After reducing CAA to Hindu Muslim issue, destroying such a positive bill he is now starting Door to Door campaign!

If only you kept your bigotry aside, rein in your motor mouths you may not need this campaign at all. You hand over ultimate tool for rumors to lefties for political gains, now whole country is on boil. Can someone please tell him that ruling party's job is to govern, reduce problems not to create more.

I am amazed to see kind of false propaganda left was successfully able to do on campus. Most kids have fallen for these lies, young mind getting poisoned by usual suspects and your lack of credibility is making it successful. Go back to party president and buy MLA's that's what you are good at not keeping country together.

JNU drama is continuing, effectively running and pushing enemy's propaganda from years now, where is your intelligence agency, where is your prepration to stop jihadis from using young kids to burn this country down?

If enemy is getting more and more 'useful idiots' you really need to think about it seriously. Thankfully kids in smaller town are mature enough to first ascertain facts than act, if they were like these twitter graduates even god could not have saved us.

If same lefty filth can burn delhi again and again what is your intelligence services doing? The visuals you have sent across the globe are appalling and all of your own doing. I don't subscribe to Shiv Shankar Menon's recent statement but you really gave the jihadi everything on platter.

Chanakya fkd up once again. After reducing CAA to Hindu Muslim issue, destroying such a positive bill he is now starting Door to Door campaign!

If only you kept your bigotry aside, rein in your motor mouths you may not need this campaign at all. You hand over ultimate tool for rumors to lefties for political gains, now whole country is on boil. Can someone please tell him that ruling party's job is to govern, reduce problems not to create more.

I am amazed to see kind of false propaganda left was successfully able to do on campus. Most kids have fallen for these lies, young mind getting poisoned by usual suspects and your lack of credibility is making it successful. Go back to party president and buy MLA's that's what you are good at not keeping country together.

JNU drama is continuing, effectively running and pushing enemy's propaganda from years now, where is your intelligence agency, where is your prepration to stop jihadis from using young kids to burn this country down?

If enemy is getting more and more 'useful idiots' you really need to think about it seriously. Thankfully kids in smaller town are mature enough to first ascertain facts than act, if they were like these twitter graduates even god could not have saved us.

If same lefty filth can burn delhi again and again what is your intelligence services doing? The visuals you have sent across the globe are appalling and all of your own doing. I don't subscribe to Shiv Shankar Menon's recent statement but you really gave the jihadi everything on platter.

Agree on everything you said about chankya etc.

But positive bill?

Don't make me laugh.

India is and will remain a secular country.

There will be no bill that excludes any on basis of religion.

Everyone realises what this bill signifies.

We are on the precipice.

This much and NO further boss.

Paani ab naak tak.

Cheers, Doc

Lol I've read your posts man.

Not impressed
Omg! Will the world accept me now? If only you were important enough to be impressed.

So you think Indian men don't have a diseased sexuality that's frankly disgusting?
This thread is about Indian political discussion and things related to it, I don't see how this relates to topic.

India is and will remain a secular country.

There will be no bill that excludes any on basis of religion.
'Exclude' you say? How, please enlighten us.

And secularism has nothing to do with this, use it in your eco chamber for better effect.

Reactions: _Anonymous_