Indian Political Discussion

Yes I can see that converted mulla in you.
Is that why you see more educated professionals join hindutva ranks and your lot is left only with arts and humanities students? 😃 so much for converting it gave 303 majority to make and ammend Constitution. Future looks bright for Hindu Renaissance.
Besides who cares some hyper ventilating Zoroa indulging in his fantasizes.
The ground has shifted, Hindus unite under Hindutva that gives you nightmares, l love this schadenfreude. 😁

Zoroastrians continue and will continue to be the most powerful allies of Hindus in India and in nation building.

Remember Swamiji went to a Zoroastrian. From a community that then numbered 150,000.

Not to one of the then 300 million Hindus.

One of the wars we will fight with our Hindu brothers is the sarvanash of Hindutva from our pavan mati.

Cheers, Doc

Zoroastrians continue and will continue to be the most powerful allies of Hindus in India and in nation building.

Remember Swamiji went to a Zoroastrian. From a community that then numbered 150,000.
First control your extinction rate then talk about Nation building. What is the survival rate now 10%?
Not to one of the then 300 million Hindus.

One of the wars we will fight with our Hindu brothers is the sarvanash of Hindutva from our pavan mati.
Yeah which swamiji was it?
300 millions?

you couldn't save your country from Islamic hordes, ran from it and now you come to teach about fighting? Irony died

You in your wet dream of RSS ban, sarvanash of Hindutva again?
the more you say it the more Hindutva grows. So far you are relegated to pocket Burroughs like JNU etc. While the whole Nation is swept away by Hindutva, do you ever wonder why huge majority of Hindus are silent on these bills? Because they know whom you support, the more you agitate on streets you risk exposing your jihadi facade and in turn even neutral Hindus will embrace Hindutva which will act as a deterrent against Sharia rule.
Hindus needed to be reminded of partition and you are doing a fantastic job of teaching partition history lessons to next generation.
Remember there is no Gandhi this time. 😜

First control your extinction rate then talk about Nation building. What is the survival rate now 10%?

Yeah which swamiji was it?
300 millions?

you couldn't save your country from Islamic hordes, ran from it and now you come to teach about fighting? Irony died

You in your wet dream of RSS ban, sarvanash of Hindutva again?
the more you say it the more Hindutva grows. So far you are relegated to pocket Burroughs like JNU etc. While the whole Nation is swept away by Hindutva, do you ever wonder why huge majority of Hindus are silent on these bills? Because they know whom you support, the more you agitate on streets you risk exposing your jihadi facade and in turn even neutral Hindus will embrace Hindutva which will act as a deterrent against Sharia rule.
Hindus needed to be reminded of partition and you are doing a fantastic job of teaching partition history lessons to next generation.
Remember there is no Gandhi this time. 😜

I think this term is the death knell of BJP.

I'm seeing hardcore bhagwadharis jump ship.

Economy is of course biting.

But the message this violence has given is that BJP is not in control.

Plus they are incompetent of course. And as corrupt if not more corrupt than the Congress. Who at least ran a slick ship of talent where it mattered. Not the teary peacock gaumutra swilling kooks.

But the killing blow is the emergence of Hindu regional parties that are tightly tied to the soil. Defeating the BJP in state after state.

The message is clear for anyone who wants to listen. And has the rudiments of a brain.

Try as they might the sangh has failed to distort the true essence of Hinduism.

Which is a disparate continent of regional entities firming a single civilization over thousands of years.

It's not an ism at all in the Abrahamic mode ... and therein lies the biggest failure and the doom of Hindutva.

Hinduism's multihued nature is asserting itself.

As Marathas and tribals of Jharkhand stand up and say, who the fug are these Gujratis to try and lord it over us?

Cheers, Doc

P.S. There still is a Gandhi.

And his name is Rahul.

This @vsdoc guy is supremely delusional. Come to think of it, a Parsi, an endangered species is sermonising us Hindus as to what would be good for our long term survival!!! Ones who couldn't protect their own land, save their own culture, had to flee and take refuge in India are trying to preach to Indians. India is a sanctuary for Parsis, if not protected they would have been history by now!
Height of irony is folks who themselves fled Islamic brutality are today opposing CAA!

This @vsdoc guy is supremely delusional. Come to think of it, a Parsi, an endangered species is sermonising us Hindus as to what would be good for our long term survival!!! Ones who couldn't protect their own land, save their own culture, had to flee and take refuge in India are trying to preach to Indians. India is a sanctuary for Parsis, if not protected they would have been history by now!
Height of irony is folks who themselves fled Islamic brutality are today opposing CAA!

I agree with the inherent dichotomy you have laid out here with respect to Parsis.

But it's nonsense really. Coz here it's one guy talking to another guy one on one.

The extinction if and when it happens will be of a group.

As individuals we will die as surely as you will. No difference there.

Yes @Milspec , it's the large majority of us. Nearly all. Save for some residual sanghi fanboys still sticking to their guns. Am sure you are not naive enough to believe that a Ratan Tata pompoming for Modi really means anything ...

Have you seen or heard of any other pro Hindutva Parsi voice in the open sphere. That's should tell you something about how the community mood has evolved socially and politically. Coz if there's one thing Parsis don't do, is keep quiet.

Cheers, Doc

But the killing blow is the emergence of Hindu regional parties that are tightly tied to the soil. Defeating the BJP in state after state.

Lets analyze this with real data, shall we?
There have been three elections in 2019 post General Election :
1. Haryana : Single largest party still BJP, Seat swing 47 to 40, current govt again BJP with horse trading.
2. Maharashtra : single largest party still BJP, Seat swing 122 to 105. To form govt, Shiv Sena (hard core hindutva part) had to do the unthinkable ie joining hand with congress.
3. Jharkhand : BJP second largest party, seat swing 37 to 25. Lost the government.

Please notice the following facts :
0. You have JUST three data points.
1. BJP is still largest or second largest party.
2. Out of three in one state BJP retained the power. In one state, BJP would have formed the government if they had compromised on CM post. People had voted in BJP + Shiv Sena and certainly not INC + NCP. BJP only lost one state.
3. There is still NO national level substitute for BJP.
4. Last but not the least : Most of the controversial agenda of BJP is almost done and Rajya Sabha seats of BJP will still grow for small period of time. The only controversial agenda left is Uniform Civil Code and perhaps population control. Even uniform civil code is done in a piecemeal fashion.

So, in a nutshell, BJP will remain in power. At max a slightly less majority. It no longer needs 2/3rd majority for most of its works. It just needs to twist hands of state governments to implement its agenda.

Reactions: Aravind
Lets analyze this with real data, shall we?
There have been three elections in 2019 post General Election :
1. Haryana : Single largest party still BJP, Seat swing 47 to 40, current govt again BJP with horse trading.
2. Maharashtra : single largest party still BJP, Seat swing 122 to 105. To form govt, Shiv Sena (hard core hindutva part) had to do the unthinkable ie joining hand with congress.
3. Jharkhand : BJP second largest party, seat swing 37 to 25. Lost the government.

Please notice the following facts :
0. You have JUST three data points.
1. BJP is still largest or second largest party.
2. Out of three in one state BJP retained the power. In one state, BJP would have formed the government if they had compromised on CM post. People had voted in BJP + Shiv Sena and certainly not INC + NCP. BJP only lost one state.
3. There is still NO national level substitute for BJP.
4. Last but not the least : Most of the controversial agenda of BJP is almost done and Rajya Sabha seats of BJP will still grow for small period of time. The only controversial agenda left is Uniform Civil Code and perhaps population control. Even uniform civil code is done in a piecemeal fashion.

So, in a nutshell, BJP will remain in power. At max a slightly less majority. It no longer needs 2/3rd majority for most of its works. It just needs to twist hands of state governments to implement its agenda.

I am happy if guys like you are happy.

It makes our work that much easier now that you are busy celebrating.

Cheers, Doc

In Delhi, AAP is to retain the CM seat. BJP's vote share will get lower in coming state elections overall due to two reasons.

1. They brought the retirement proposal for govt servant either 33 years of service or 60 years age. This has hurt them a lot.

2. People want freebies and BJP will not give that.

I am happy if guys like you are happy.

It makes our work that much easier now that you are busy celebrating.

Cheers, Doc
There is no happiness or sorrow. Its only a question of facts. Anyways 2024 is too far. So carry on!

BTW, "Doc", for all your assertions I am yet to see one shred of fact.

Meanwhile the country is in flames, with after 5 month of 370, more than J&K becoming like the rest of the country, the rest of the country is now resembling J&K.

Jai Modi.

Jai Amit Shah.

Cheers, Doc

In Delhi, AAP is to retain the CM seat. BJP's vote share will get lower in coming state elections overall due to two reasons.

1. They brought the retirement proposal for govt servant either 33 years of service or 60 years age. This has hurt them a lot.

2. People want freebies and BJP will not give that.

The first thing we do when we come back to power is split UP into 3.

Cheers, Doc
Lol absolutely not. Where i stay everything is fine.

I stay in India.

Do you stay in Norway?

Cheers, Doc

Meanwhile the country is in flames, with after 5 month if 370, more than J&K becoming like the rest of the country, the rest of the country is now resembling J&K.

Jai Modi.

Jai Amit Shah.

Cheers, Doc
Doc, do you remember Anti VP singh protest during Mondal commission implementation in 90s ? You must have been around at that time. People used to burn themselves in protest. There are very few videos and pictures of that time left around. And then what happened? Compared to those protests, these idiots are not even worth mentioning.

• Agree
Reactions: vsdoc
Meanwhile the country is in flames, with after 5 month of 370, more than J&K becoming like the rest of the country, the rest of the country is now resembling J&K.

Jai Modi.

Jai Amit Shah.

Cheers, Doc

Out of 136 crore if few thousands are on street I consider this as negligible. Even if 10 Crore are on street I will still consider it just below 10% of people have problem.

You can't really change policies to appease 10% forget 1% when it comes to governance.

• Agree
Reactions: Aravind
Doc, do you remember Anti VP singh protest during Mondal commission implementation in 90s ? You must have been around at that time. People used to burn themselves in protest. There are very few videos and pictures of that time left around. And then what happened? Compared to those protests, these idiots are not even worth mentioning.

Yes I was a college student then. Pretty insulated though as I was a cadet in a military academy.

But you've set a really low bar for India three decades on.

Depressing.

Cheers, Doc

Out of 136 crore if few thousands are on street I consider this as negligible. Even if 10 Crore are on street I will still consider it just below 10% of people have problem.
Actually, unless Congress removes morons like RaGa and PraVa, there can never be a replacement of BJP in Centre. State level, there will always be regional parties which cann't do a thing in bigger scheme of things.
Yes I was a college student then. Pretty insulated though as I was a cadet in a military academy.

But you've set a really low bar for India three decades on.

Depressing.

Cheers, Doc
My point is rather simple. It will take one or two years for this protest to die down and forgotten. Election is too far and most of the agenda is executed. Honestly, what India needs in the coming 3 years or so is a tightly run administration and no more earth shaking legislation. Its time to implement policies.