Indian Political Discussion

Muslims also poach Hindu girls. It never happens other way round.
The Hindu men have failed to protect their women from subversion and love jehad, don't know how many Hindu girls were raped or taken away by Britishers, no record. We have a history of not protecting our women from Invaders.
And this still continues. Because we have forgotten Ramayan and Mhabharat!

The Hindu men have failed to protect their women from subversion and love jehad, don't know how many Hindu girls were raped or taken away by Britishers, no record. We have a history of not protecting our women from Invaders.
And this still continues. Because we have forgotten Ramayan and Mhabharat!
No, its much simpler than that. Hindus have taken the message of liberalization hook, line and sinker. "My Choice", "My Freedom" etc are taken more genuinely in Hindu households. Unless you are self sustaining, you are not free or have choice. Thats how it works in most Muslim households. And women have terrible job participation ratios among Indian Muslims.

Useful idiots come under two categories to anti India forces, particularly the Islamists - the ultra left & the ultra right. Informing you coz you seem to be new here not new to the eco system. I hope you make your decision wisely.
No, its much simpler than that. Hindus have taken the message of liberalization hook, line and sinker. "My Choice", "My Freedom" etc are taken more genuinely in Hindu households. Unless you are self sustaining, you are not free or have choice. Thats how it works in most Muslim households. And women have terrible job participation ratios among Indian Muslims.

Useful idiots come under two categories to anti India forces, particularly the Islamists - the ultra left & the ultra right. Informing you coz you seem to be new here not new to the eco system. I hope you make your decision wisely.

If we have to categorize, which category is closest to the Maratha Empire, Chola empire and the Mughal empire and British empire, and the current form of Indian political structure? Out the above three you mentioned?

qdzcev70oaa41.jpg

State yet to fully utilise flood relief fund allotted by Centre; Rs 1400 cr is still with govt: V Muraleedharan

Saturday 10 August, 2019 | 6:49 PM
1578836061196.png

NEW DLEHI: Union Minister of State for External Affairs V Muraleedharan has said that the State is yet to utilise 1400 crore out of the total amount granted by the Centre during the last year’s flood in Kerala.

“The Centre had allotted Rs 2047 crore during the massive floods that hit Kerala in August, 2018. Out of that Rs 1400 crore are with the government and they have not utilised it.

However, this time, the Centre has given Rs 52.27 crore from the National Disaster Response Fund. This year, the State has not made any request for funds and the balance amount from the last year’s allocation is still with them. There is no paucity of fund in Kerala,” he told media persons in New Delhi.

Muraleedharan said that the Centre had been giving all the help demanded by Kerala. “I had contacted the chief secretary and he has been keeping me posted on the situations in Kerala. I have been in constant touch with the Disaster Management wing of the home department in order to give the required help to Kerala. I hope that the State will properly utilise the funds given by the Centre,” he added.

State yet to fully utilise flood relief fund allotted by Centre; Rs 1400 cr is still with govt: V Muraleedharan

View attachment 13068

NEW DLEHI: Union Minister of State for External Affairs V Muraleedharan has said that the State is yet to utilise 1400 crore out of the total amount granted by the Centre during the last year’s flood in Kerala.

“The Centre had allotted Rs 2047 crore during the massive floods that hit Kerala in August, 2018. Out of that Rs 1400 crore are with the government and they have not utilised it.

However, this time, the Centre has given Rs 52.27 crore from the National Disaster Response Fund. This year, the State has not made any request for funds and the balance amount from the last year’s allocation is still with them. There is no paucity of fund in Kerala,” he told media persons in New Delhi.

Muraleedharan said that the Centre had been giving all the help demanded by Kerala. “I had contacted the chief secretary and he has been keeping me posted on the situations in Kerala. I have been in constant touch with the Disaster Management wing of the home department in order to give the required help to Kerala. I hope that the State will properly utilise the funds given by the Centre,” he added.

It seems that commie mentality of playing victim after being the aggressor has seeped into the minds of every Keralite. Just a few days back we had some memebrs complaining about being left out of grants to overcome the damages caused last year. And now the truth comes out.

It seems that commie mentality of playing victim after being the aggressor has seeped into the minds of every Keralite. Just a few days back we had some memebrs complaining about being left out of grants to overcome the damages caused last year. And now the truth comes out.
Where are the delusional Lal Salaam guys? Disappeared in the jungles

Don't deliberately bait @vsdoc & @Guynextdoor

View attachment 13068

@Amal : @CountryFirst

crore from the National Disaster Response Fund. This year, the State has not made any request for funds and the balance amount from the last year’s allocation is still with them.
Where is that ignorant user abusing everyone that center denied flood grant?

I distinctly remember someone here jumping up and down on the same topic without even waiting for truth he pronounced verdict and started hurling abuses.

Which hole he is hiding now?

Why would anyone do a beach cleaning PR after winning 303 seats :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Yes. Why should he do that and what did he get after doing this when he had already got 303? This is the difference between commies and their false narrative. Commies do it all for publicity while bhakts do it for the nation.

Reactions: noksss