Indian Political Discussion

I was posted there twice in 1989 and 1991. Kochi during day is very diffenent from Kochi by night. all Mallus get drunk and after that no stopping them.
You mean the area towards the naval air base? Or towards mattancheri?

That area is of fishermen's.....they are a bit aggressive across kerala

You mean the area towards the naval air base? Or towards mattancheri?

That area is of fishermen's.....they are a bit aggressive across kerala
Main city complex which had all the shops like the area around the railway station. I was a bachelor at that time and we used to go out for dinner very often as we used to drink well past mess timings and we had to go out for dinner.

Main city complex which had all the shops like the area around the railway station. I was a bachelor at that time and we used to go out for dinner very often as we used to drink well past mess timings and we had to go out for dinner.
You mean Eranakulam or cochin... those days cochin had rail lines....Till the venduruthi bridge (next to naval base) damaged by a boat....

You mean Eranakulam or cochin... those days cochin had rail lines....Till the venduruthi bridge (next to naval base) damaged by a boat....
Ernakulam. Matancherry wharf is on the other side of the harbour if I remember correctly. The best area was the area around Taj Malabar, very quiet and fine and best place to hv good food. I still remeber the boat rest of that hotel. I took my Gfs thr very often.

• Agree
Reactions: nair

He is probably class 8th student, reporter found him in the crowd for a hit job, asked what's CAA, the boy answered correctly, reporter taken aback tried another trick, now asked why you are not studying, kid replied you should ask this question to JNU, no?

Compare this to woke snowflakes, 90% of those who don't even know why they were protesting, remaining 10% don't know what's CAA.

My country go way beyond these clowns and their eco chambers. Make way for common Indians and die a death of irrelevance dear burger paindos, shoo now.

This was discussed to death so many times.

In Kerala, even small crimes are reported and police are encouraged to file FIR. (Unlike other states who themselves refuse to register crimes so as to keep the number of crime rate low). It is due to police reforms undertaken last decade. Initiatives like Janamaitgri which is to make police more people-friendly and encouraged citizens to be more involved.

A high number of reported crimes with a low rate of violent crimes is a sign of a healthy educated society. Just like a healthy divorce rate.

Exactly, I was about to say the same thing but then saw your comment. If more crimes are reported then it means people trust the police which is a good thing as opposed to shy away from reporting the crime due to socio-economic reasons or taking the law into their own hands.

Reactions: Ashwin

He is probably class 8th student, reporter found him in the crowd for a hit job, asked what's CAA, the boy answered correctly, reporter taken aback tried another trick, now asked why you are not studying, kid replied you should ask this question to JNU, no?

Compare this to woke snowflakes, 90% of those who don't even know why they were protesting, remaining 10% don't know what's CAA.

My country go way beyond these clowns and their eco chambers. Make way for common Indians and die a death of irrelevance dear burger paindos, shoo now.
This is the difference beween India and Jihaadis. Jahilon kee kaum sadakon par hai kyonki unko bataya gaya hai kee islam khatray main hain.

There goes the bantu again with his black on white fantasies.

Rape in India is Rahul Gandhi's wake up call to the world.

Cheers, Doc

Last edited:
Please answer my question.

Solve my duvidha.

Who is your enemy?

And why do you have enemies in your own people?

External ones not enough?

Cheers, Doc
No one from the country is our enemy. We do know some miscreants who are causing trouble. They are being corrected as we speak. Also certain institutions need to be optimized as they are not doing their job and only producing professional protestors.

Let me give you an example. JNU and IIT-Delhi are very close by. One produces professional another produces professional protestors.

We know you hate Islam and Muslims for what their fathers did to yours.

Who else?

Only them?
Honestly, most of present Muslims have nothing in common with Muslim rulers of yore. Our issue is not taking revenge. Its something else.

Let me give you an example. Try coming up with a list of Muslim majority countries where criticizing --even in Academic context-- Quran, Islam, or Prophet is tolerated. Now see how many people have actually done contructive criticism of Hinduism leading to removal of many evil Hindu believes like Sati and to an extent untouchability. Same is simply not possible in Islam. Now imagine, if these folks actually take control over states of India. The issue with Islam is this much : "There is no other god but.....". This is the core of all issues. It does not take criticism at all. It does not corrects it. It does not allow itself to be corrected.

Hence we need NRC. To expell those who are living in India illegally. A good portion of them are Muslims. And hence we need CAA. To take those in who are at risk of being persecuted by Muslims.

Which other religions do you hate whose blood brother converts you love/do not?
Ever wonder why Parsi never had a MAJOR/Existantial issue with Hindus? Even though Parsis are quite conservative and rightly so. Here is a hint : Is it possible to convert INTO Zoroastrianism? Also ask : Is it possible and frequent that Hinduism seeks to acquire new membership? There are ghar-wapsi types but seldom new adherent -- at-least forcibly.

Issue with Islam is that it actively seeks new people and does it by dint of power and sword. True, Hindus have their own issues based on caste which made a decent section of society vulnerable. But once Islam dominates in number, it FORCES any and every other belief out of its domain.

X'tianity also seeks new membership, though they have modernized and moved past the Medieval times. You can find functioning societies in which X'tianity is even 99% but they seldom seek to flush out 1%. Infact, most X'tian nations have moved towards a democratic and secular setup.

Same is Sikhi. Though Sikhi or any other religion is quite small in numbers.

Upshot is : Never tolerate an intolerant.

Last edited:
Guys stop religious discussion or hounding any particular religion. If there is a inflammatory post please report instead of responding.

In responding to one troll post whole thread gets derailed and reduce to really low quality discussion.

We have maintained some really healthy and qualitative discussion on Indian politics please don't spoil it for someone's insecurities and inferiorities, there is limit to moderation.

• Agree
Reactions: Bali78
@nair @Ashwin I know that it is policy to not engage in religious topics but I wonder why is it? Isn't it that the ability to discuss controversial or provocative topics a sign of maturity? Aren't adults supposed to be able to discuss such topics in a constructive manner?

• Agree
Reactions: vsdoc
@nair @Ashwin I know that it is policy to not engage in religious topics but I wonder why is it? Isn't it that the ability to discuss controversial or provocative topics a sign of maturity? Aren't adults supposed to be able to discuss such topics in a constructive manner?
True but religious discussion almost always every single time end up abusing one religion or other, needs maturity which not every participant have and thread always goes south.

Like that genius above who think households in India teaches rape, these gems are what never let a constructive discussion as whenever they have weak argument they will make these remark to derail the thread.

Ever wonder why Parsi never had a MAJOR/Existantial issue with Hindus? Even though Parsis are quite conservative and rightly so. Here is a hint : Is it possible to convert INTO Zoroastrianism? Also ask : Is it possible and frequent that Hinduism seeks to acquire new membership? There are ghar-wapsi types but seldom new adherent -- at-least forcibly.

Issue with Islam is that it actively seeks new people and does it by dint of power and sword. True, Hindus have their own issues based on caste which made a decent section of society vulnerable. But once Islam dominates in number, it FORCES any and every other belief out of its domain.

X'tianity also seeks new membership, though they have modernized and moved past the Medieval times. You can find functioning societies in which X'tianity is even 99% but they seldom seek to flush out 1%. Infact, most X'tian nations have moved towards a democratic and secular setup.

Christians don't flush others out, they convert/homogenize them through cultural supression and defamative propaganda.

Ernakulam. Matancherry wharf is on the other side of the harbour if I remember correctly. The best area was the area around Taj Malabar, very quiet and fine and best place to hv good food. I still remeber the boat rest of that hotel. I took my Gfs thr very often.

Whole Ernakulam/Kochi (port side of Ernakulam) has plenty of great restaurants now.

It's true both Zoroastrianism and Hinduism do not take in outside blood.

But the real reason you never had a problem with Parsis is that this is not our ancestral land, and we are too few in numbers to threaten you.

The same was not the case when we were a world empire and you were confined to the subcontinent.

Cheers, Doc

It's true both Zoroastrianism and Hinduism do not take in outside blood.

But the real reason you never had a problem with Parsis is that this is not our ancestral land, and we are too few in numbers to threaten you.

The same was not the case when we were a world empire and you were confined to the subcontinent.

Cheers, Doc
Even then we were not threatened , none of the Zoroastrian Empires ruled over Indian subcontinent.
The Mauryan Empire was the largest political entity to rule over Indian subcontinent.