Indian Political Discussion

Even then we were not threatened , none of the Zoroastrian Empires ruled over Indian subcontinent.
The Mauryan Empire was the largest political entity to rule over Indian subcontinent.

We were not interested in threatening cousins.

We had our hands full from China to Europe.

Cheers, Doc

What exactly are you Gloating about

Survival is the first principle of Conflict

Yet you Parsis succumbed to Islam
And today are on the Verge of Extinction

We were defeated but Survived

Even Red Indians and Australian Aborigines
Are better than Parsis

The Incas , Aztecs and Mayans
Of South America are still having A population of 1 Million

With due respect, and this extinction will happen to Hindus as well if Hindus do not learn to expand territory and get rid of daily home politics. many have aleardy truned to other side. These CAA protest, JNU is the warning which Modi tried to show Hindus in India.

With due respect, and this extinction will happen to Hindus as well if Hindus do not learn to expand territory and get rid of daily home politics. many have aleardy truned to other side. These CAA protest, JNU is the warning which Modi tried to show Hindus in India.

This extinction, boat people, sugar bowl thing is a hauvva.

A red herring.

Pushed as an agenda by the Sanghi right wing to wage war on our own people and consolidate power.

Nothing more.

Hindus are a billion plus.

Even today a Hindu woman is barely behind a Muslim one in India in terms of how many kids she produces in a lifetime.

Do the math.

It's yet another attempt by a toxic ideology trying to shoot it's abhorrent gun off of the shoulder of the Parsis.

Cheers, Doc

This extinction, boat people, sugar bowl thing is a hauvva.

A red herring.

Pushed as an agenda by the Sanghi right wing to wage war on our own people and consolidate power.

Nothing more.

Hindus are a billion plus.

Even today a Hindu woman is barely behind a Muslim one in India in terms of how many kids she produces in a lifetime.

Do the math.

It's yet another attempt by a toxic ideology trying to shoot it's abhorrent gun off of the shoulder of the Parsis.

Cheers, Doc

I am not a sanghi and neither a congressi, I have no idea what their manifestos and ideologies are. What I wrote is what I felt and India can't afford Pakistan 2.0. The population control law will be coming as today Supreme court has asked centre to look into the situation.

You need to be worrisom when you are a nighbour of a country like Pakistan which has ability to influence Muslims in India. And there should be a timeline and goals on expanding territory to get back what belongs to India.

With growing population India would need land and access to central asia for more cheaper economic opportunities and resources. Because India is not able to manage what it has due to politics , once the struggle starts they will start thinking outwards not inwards.

I am not a sanghi and neither a congressi, I have no idea what their manifestos and ideologies are. What I wrote is what I felt and India can't afford Pakistan 2.0. The population control law will be coming as today Supreme court has asked centre to look into the situation.

You need to be worrisom when you are a nighbour of a country like Pakistan which has ability to influence Muslims in India. And there should be a timeline and goals on expanding territory to get back what belongs to India.

With growing population India would need land and access to central asia for more cheaper economic opportunities and resources. Because India is not able to manage what it has due to politics , once the struggle starts they will start thinking outwards not inwards.

You are modifying the goalpost now.

The initial discussion or train of thought to which both of us contributed, in response, was extinction.

I merely showed you mathematically that unless Hindu women stop giving birth to Hindu babies, or start producing much lesser Hindu babies, or there is mass scale conversion of large swathes of Hindu populace to Islam, there is no question extinction or even a demographic shift.

Cheers, Doc

I merely showed you mathematically that unless Hindu women stop giving birth to Hindu babies, or start producing much lesser Hindu babies, or there is mass scale conversion of large swathes of Hindu populace to Islam, there is no question extinction or even a demographic shift.

It's not about population. Its about who controls the land. The muslims took away large chunk of land from Hindus, I clearly say it. Why couldn't we stop it?

Things are getting bad every day

Reactions: vsdoc
It's not about population. Its about who controls the land. The muslims took away large chunk of land from Hindus, I clearly say it. Why couldn't we stop it?

Because Hindus helped defeat the one Hindu military power that held all of India.

Everything in modern India followed from there.

Everything.

Cheets, Doc

Reactions: Deathstar
Doc, you are again going fact free? Again Bhavnao ko samjhe aur shabdo per mat jae?
NFHS-4
http://rchiips.org/nfhs/NFHS-4Reports/India.pdf
1578755017713.png

Thats a difference of 0.5 child PER WOMAN in the lifetime. Essentially between two women there is an additional baby born in muslim households compared to women in Hindu households. Hindus are at barely at the fertility rate enough for population replacement (2.2). While muslims are still having growth supporting fertility rate (>2.2).

Doc, as I said before, its okay to have an agenda, but don't insult your reader's intellect.

Last edited:
Doc, you are again going fact free? Again Bhavnao ko samjhe aur shabdo per mat jae?
NFHS-4
View attachment 13025

Thats a difference of 0.5 child PER WOMAN in the lifetime. Essentially between two women there is an additional baby born in muslim households compared to women in Hindu households. Hindus are at barely at the fertility rate enough for population replacement (2.2). While muslims are still having growth supporting fertility rate (>2.2).

Doc, as I said before, its okay to have an agenda, but don't insult your reader's intellect.
This data is from 2011 if I am not wrong. Hindus have already hit afertility rate which will result in reduction of the Hindu population but muslim rate is still strong at about 2.45 and unlikely to reduce 2.1 in next 30 years.

This data is from 2011 if I am not wrong. Hindus have already hit afertility rate which will result in reduction of the Hindu population but muslim rate is still strong at about 2.45 and unlikely to reduce 2.1 in next 30 years.
Its from 2015-16, but you are right in essence. Hindus total fertility rate MOST LIKELY has fallen below replacement rate of 2.2. This is due to the fact that later surveys of economic status of both communities showed a disproportionate reduction in poverty in Hindus. Poverty has both a cause and an effect relationship with fertility rate. Couples who are better paid can afford better education and family planning methods. Also, couples with better family planning end up having lesser poverty.

Actually there is more to story of Muslim numbers.
1. Muslims also poach Hindu girls. It never happens other way round.
2. Muslims numbers also get a boost from (mostly illegal) migration from neighboring countries.
3. Muslim numbers also get a small boost from local conversion, mostly using saudi money.
4. Muslims tend to huddle in localities, cities and states. This means you will have states and cities which are muslim dominated.

Actually there is more to story of Muslim numbers.
1. Muslims also poach Hindu girls. It never happens other way round.
2. Muslims numbers also get a boost from (mostly illegal) migration from neighboring countries.
3. Muslim numbers also get a small boost from local conversion, mostly using saudi money.
4. Muslims tend to huddle in localities, cities and states. This means you will have states and cities which are muslim dominated.
Very correct. It is for this reason that we need CAA followed by NPR and NRC. Throw out these intruders. And bring in Population control bill with UCC.

ABVP (@ABVPVoice) Tweeted:
During the assault on Velentina by AISA’s Dolan Samantha at the ad-block on 5th January around 3 pm, Akshat Awasthi can clearly be seen with left goons. We might not have the power of your network but we will demolish each & every lie that you put out. #LeftBehindJNUViolence Rahul Kanwal on Twitter ABVP on Twitter ( )

ABVP (@ABVPVoice) Tweeted:
Akshat Awasthi can clearly be seen behind the left activists from 6 sec to 9 sec in the video while AISA’s Dolan Samantha can be seen assaulting ABVP karyakartas. Police is bordering ABVP and Left. Does @rahulkanwal have the guts to show this on air? #LeftBehindJNUViolence ABVP on Twitter ( )

Posting this here as previous thread locked.

Reactions: Bali78 and Gautam
NFHS-4
View attachment 13025

Dies not matter at all.

The gap is the narrowest it has been in 40 years.

And is expected to narrow further in the 2021 census.

Cheers, Doc

The gap is the narrowest it has been in 40 years.
Ofcourse it is narrowest! If we were to look in 2005, we could have again said the same thing! It is narrowest in past 30 years. That does not still make their population growth rate any less.

Will it narrow further? I don't know. Hindus have been controlling population much better. Infact Hindus fertility rate is going to be much below replacement rate.

And yes it does matter. It shows that you are not aware of facts on which you are commenting, sir.

Reactions: Abhay rajput
This man was screaming from top of his lungs from yesterday, abusing everyone, telling every single person to learn from him, even an SMS campaign was launched, congratulations from Media boss were received but anti climax.

Man telling everyone to learn how to do their job found falling spectacularly for the same job. Visit his timeline where he was 'slaying' 'trolls' who pointed out holes in his theory.

The main protagonist of his 'sting' was ABVP supporter because he was in ABVP rally (false claim), whole drama was based on this 'solid' assumption. He can't even prove he is from ABVP, gave all kind of utopian logic, abused everyone but his main protagonist came out to be from left.

His sting will be taught in Media courses, on how not to reduce yourself to joke, just a basic fact check would have avoided this humiliation he singlehandedly brought on the media house.