Indian Political Discussion

EQgTzsuWkAE0Q7p.png

Reactions: STEPHEN COHEN

Template planned in 2008:

Maria indicates that the militant group wanted to project the attack as a case of "Hindu terrorism". "There would have been screaming headlines on newspapers claiming how Hindu terrorists had attacked Mumbai. Over the top TV journalists would have made a beeline for Bengaluru to interview his family and neighbours.

Template of 2014-19:

Screaming headlines on newspapers saying how india became Intolerant lynchistan. Over the top TV journalists/Politicians made a beeline to to interview his family and neighbours of Rohit vemula , Mohammad Akhlaq , Pulwama suicide bomber .

This thread is one of the best threads I've ever read :

He himself doesn't know what and why he is saying that. This happens when you become over literate and try to show off your skills. But such kind of kinds words don't really do anything in current world. Some one has said, rootless are ruthless, I say, might is right so don't become a razia among goondas!

India has a tradition that every time brahmins were attacked by Rakshasas and every time some one else had to come to protect them. Sometimes a brahmins itself with a weapon in hand.

Yeh polished people hai inki batein sirf hawabazi ke kaam ati hai. On ground situation is something else. In the end you would need some one to protect them from intruders.

• Agree
Reactions: CountryFirst
He himself doesn't know what and why he is saying that. This happens when you become over literate and try to show off your skills. But such kind of kinds words don't really do anything in current world. Some one has said, rootless are ruthless, I say, might is right so don't become a razia among goondas!

India has a tradition that every time brahmins were attacked by Rakshasas and every time some one else had to come to protect them. Sometimes a brahmins itself with a weapon in hand.

Yeh polished people hai inki batein sirf hawabazi ke kaam ati hai. On ground situation is something else.

Why is it that I never quite understand what you are trying to say ? Aasan bhasha me samjhaye jenab, hum village people hu.

Reactions: Bali78

Yeh polished people hai inki batein sirf hawabazi ke kaam ati hai. On ground situation is something else. In the end you would need some one to protect them from intruders.

I've been noticing the same from him. He's another who recently got the "statesman" virus.
He's now seen in many western intelligence organised neocon anti-Indian-interest conferences.
He'll soon turn out to be a Shashi Tharoor 2.0, but in BJP side.