Indian Political Discussion

sabse pehle to beta list banao how many 'serving' bureaucrats diplomats and ministers have their sons and daughters abroad and what are they doing. And what is the contribution of these diplomats, bureaucrats and ministers in Indian development what astonig they have done. And if they haven't done any thing.. kick the b*stards out from service.

If I was a JS in DoPT this would be the first thing I would have tried to do it. Bring it in media.

Yeh saley Tax payers ke paise mein duniya ghumtey hai sari facility lety hai kaam dhele bhar ka nahi kartey ha*amzadey!

Reactions: Nikhil
Japanese PM Abe visit cancelled.
PM's visit to Assam Cancelled (Twice)
Scott Morrison visit cancelled.
PM Visit to Brussels cancelled.
PM visit to Bangladesh cancelled.
Trump's visit was mired with violence in Delhi.

Not to mention the global condemnation India achieved in short span.

Luckily we assigned some secondary reasons to few of these to save face. What a destruction Chanakya brought to India, I don't know why he is still kept as HM and not in museum.

Luckily we assigned some secondary reasons to few of these to save face. What a destruction Chanakya brought to India, I don't know why he is still kept as HM and not in museum.
Those trips were cancelled due to Corona virus. If Trump could come at the peak of those protests Scott Morrison and Abe can easily come. It's simply due to the Corona epidemic nothing related to India's image on Delhi 2020 riots.

The countries that have come out against India are small time players who don't have any clout. The turkey-malaysia-pakistan combine is a laughable group. They don't have much influence anywhere and most Indians don't even give a *censored* about these countries. Iran could be dangerous considering how the shias in India are more loyal to them than the Indian flag. Apart from that the situation hasn't changed much since the removal of article 370. It's fearmongering of the sickular media that has penetrated people's psyche. Objectively mota Bhai should have done way better in containing the unrest but I think it was done deliberately to create more tensions. And the funny part is the left and the Muslims instead of toning down their protest became more violent and when it backfired they couldn't handle it and started blaming Hindus and hindutva.
Here Are the Names of People Killed in the Delhi Riots

Look at the people who died and the ages of these people extrapolate it and you can find who the real aggressor was..

• Agree
Reactions: Nikhil and Bali78

Hey, Let's not deliver on important social agendas for future demographic stability because other nations especially the Islamic block may criticise lol! Motabhai has been no doubt been found wanting in many cases over the last few months but to suggest we should care coz so and so country is criticising India is absurd and snowflake-like!

Yup,
We want to drastic changes but sign of trouble, lets throw the person making the changes happen under the bus.

No wonder Islamic Jihadis have been having their way with Hindu pansies.
First sign of trouble, we are happy throwing our general into fire...

Well done man, you are awesome. Your logic and clarity is out of this world...REALLLY..

Yup,
We want to drastic changes but sign of trouble, lets throw the person making the changes happen under the bus.

No wonder Islamic Jihadis have been having their way with Hindu pansies.
First sign of trouble, we are happy throwing our general into fire...

Well done man, you are awesome. Your logic and clarity is out of this world...REALLLY..
there are few folk in the forum - you will get to know them fairly quickly
dont let them get to you.

and dont try to reason with them. its like the saying goes - it annoys the pig and wastes your time.