Should Now stop doing so immediately

This is the best way we can give a boost
To Domestic Industry

Reactions: Gautam
ALL Indians who BUY CHINESE GOODS
Should Now stop doing so immediately

This is the best way we can give a boost
To Domestic Industry

It means that use local labour don't import biharis, and biharis should work in bihar thats the point.

2 biggest self goals of this government during this crisis -

Insensitivity towards migrant labour, charging train fare damaged even the hardcore supporters.

this has been debunked several times and you still want to bring this up. you accuse anyone trying to show logic as someone trying to defend the govt. while you keep on attacking the govt on every flimsy item.

the railways are running on social distancing system - meaning, each railway is taking half the load as it usually does (from:Fact Check: Who Is Paying For Migrants' Train Tickets To Return To Their Homes?) the difference is being borne by the central govt.

the govt also said its for the local govts to decide how to handle the tickets (the center is already bearing the fee for the unused load on the train).

but you do realize that no matter what the govt does, they keep getting attacked by some folks and these folks actually do not provide anything substantial or useful critique to help improve any process.

• Haha
Reactions: BlackOpsIndia
this has been debunked several times and you still want to bring this up. you accuse anyone trying to show logic as someone trying to defend the govt. while you keep on attacking the govt on every flimsy item.

the railways are running on social distancing system - meaning, each railway is taking half the load as it usually does (from:Fact Check: Who Is Paying For Migrants' Train Tickets To Return To Their Homes?) the difference is being borne by the central govt.

the govt also said its for the local govts to decide how to handle the tickets (the center is already bearing the fee for the unused load on the train).

but you do realize that no matter what the govt does, they keep getting attacked by some folks and these folks actually do not provide anything substantial or useful critique to help improve any process.
Do you even read the post, ever?

If it was not clear to you and since you brought it up Central Govt is paying ZERO on normal fare infact they are charging extra. Trying to spin it whatever way with twisted logic won't work. What social distancing? The train are supposed to run atleast at 90% occupancy, did you forget to read that?

I shared the ticket, the normal fare at other times and fare charged during Covid. There are so many migrants on record on video telling how much they were charged and if they all are lying Nitish Kumar himself debunked this lie. He is on record exposing this lie.

Show me a single proof where Central govt paid a penny on normal fare. When caught pants down they are throwing these absurd numbers 85% and yet not a single explanation how are they paying 85%.

I don't know where you live, my whole village voted for BJP (and some BSP), doing it for decades if you ask them about this your little universe will come falling down. Other day you were accusing me of spreading news of Amit Shah health, atleast read the post once, get the context before replying. The fact that this is posted in Political Thread and not in economy or Corona Virus thread should have given you some hint that this is about political implications of it but no.

Do you even read the post, ever?

If it was not clear to you and since you brought it up Central Govt is paying ZERO on normal fare infact they are charging extra. Trying to spin it whatever way with twisted logic won't work. What social distancing? The train are supposed to run atleast at 90% occupancy, did you forget to read that?

I shared the ticket, the normal fare at other times and fare charged during Covid. There are so many migrants on record on video telling how much they were charged and if they all are lying Nitish Kumar himself debunked this lie. He is on record exposing this lie.

Show me a single proof where Central govt paid a penny on normal fare. When caught pants down they are throwing these absurd numbers 85% and yet not a single explanation how are they paying 85%.

I don't know where you live, my whole village voted for BJP (and some BSP), doing it for decades if you ask them about this your little universe will come falling down. Other day you were accusing me of spreading news of Amit Shah health, atleast read the post once, get the context before replying. The fact that this is posted in Political Thread and not in economy or Corona Virus thread should have given you some hint that this is about political implications of it but no.
lets just agree to disagree and move on mate. forget about your whole vilage voting for BJP, it doesnt change the fact that you have been utterly against this govt in every post. this doesnt make for an objective debate when people are stuck in their biases.

congratulations on finding out that the govt is a liar. you should scream it out loud - oh wait, there are a whole batch of people doing that but no one is bothered after sometime because there is no rational argument. just incoherent "I am better than you, I know more than you, I am holier than you" rant.

lets just agree to disagree and move on mate. forget about your whole vilage voting for BJP, it doesnt change the fact that you have been utterly against this govt in every post. this doesnt make for an objective debate when people are stuck in their biases.

congratulations on finding out that the govt is a liar. you should scream it out loud - oh wait, there are a whole batch of people doing that but no one is bothered after sometime because there is no rational argument. just incoherent "I am better than you, I know more than you, I am holier than you" rant.
I was talking about larger issue of how migrant labour was treated, even when they had full 2-3 months to plan for this pandemic. What they are doing today looks more like decisions made on fly and not on planning as we see reversals after damage is done. This was avoidable and it hurt them politically doesn't matter you accept it or not.

You reduced it to just train fare and accused me of lying. Now when I am asking you to show me one single proof where central government paid a penny you goes on with this.

@Golden_Rule @vstol Jockey are staunch BJP supporters and many many others here, ask them how they feel about treatment of migrant labour, you'll get the answer.

He is not asking for “borrowing” but “appropriation” which means seizing without permission.

Anyway Govt has full control of finances of all temples in India, so no point in asking to the priest anyway .
If Indira Gandhi can loot temples, why not Mr Chavan can seize it temporarily .
This time. Its different. People will retaliate if Temples are touched

images

Saudi Arabia is the only true democracy in middle east. A becaon of human rights and equality. Even 1/2 humans(I will not say a Subhuman) like a Woman can drive a car here.
images

Last edited: