Islamic Republic of Pakistan : News, Discussions & Updates

Karenge Bhai we are waiting for the right time.370 makes sense for you but we haven't abandoned kashmir.sir we don't fear death.one day all will die,even Christians and jews.we don't have system of janam.we are Muslims and there are many Muslims all over the world.it is biggest religion.we don't even fear israel.saladdin defended Jerusalem,ottoman ruled Arab states,rasheddun caliphates introduced Islam in indian sub continent.we have a long history.some Muslim countries are weak today and don't even defend their own countries.

I don't fear death.it will come someday and we can't defeat death.
stop living in fool's lala land. these were the same ppl who were ruled by the mauryans ,guptas and as late as khalsa .so the point of muslim being martial and not a pushover is all nuts.
why dont you talk about ptm leader not allowed to visit his areas,why so much restriction on pashteen and dwar.
the continuous 144 imposition in several areas where pashtun and balooch lives tells a story about your duplicity .a recent notification was issued where ppl arrested cant even go to court and seek leagl remedies speaks volume about the selected democracy and duplicity

i see it slightly differently ,believe it or not PPP has the support among the rural portion of the sindh,they might be corrupt but they played an important role in keeping pakistan together especially Zardari( for all his sins ,he unequivocally supported the idea of pakistan ,when it was in danger after benazir's assasination).

what pakistani army is doing is they are trying to cut them to the size by keeping imran khan as a front,when you dont give a party who has the ppl support base with them and try to suppress them through illegal means ,be it awami league or PPP sooner or later they will revolt.

its not like imran is a messaih ,he himself has zero administrative experience ,has he transformed KPK??[QU
Ppp has done nothing for sindh.there is no construction work,no water,no electricity,garbage all over the city.it is not the job of Khan to handle matters of karachi.ppp has failed.yes people in internal Sindh always gives them vote because they are poor and uneducated.wadaeeera system or system of powerful people handling everything makes people poor and uneducated.these powerful people buy everything,even police.you can't say a word against these powerful people otherwise they will kill you in front of poor people.people fear for their lives in internal sindh.they are extremely poor and living in stone age.

stop living in fool's lala land. these were the same ppl who were ruled by the mauryans ,guptas and as late as khalsa .so the point of muslim being martial and not a pushover is all nuts.
why dont you talk about ptm leader not allowed to visit his areas,why so much restriction on pashteen and dwar.
the continuous 144 imposition in several areas where pashtun and balooch lives tells a story about your duplicity .a recent notification was issued where ppl arrested cant even go to court and seek leagl remedies speaks volume about the selected democracy and duplicity
So what is your point? I mean there are people in every country who wants more freedom,who arms others.such people exist.it doesn't mean that we allow everyone to make independent country or state.i mean which country allows people to make their own independent country because they blame country for no freedom? This is unrealistic.

fair enough ,so was the india with 12 % literacy rate in 1952 ,dependent on foreign power for food aid program,booth (vote ) capturing was rampant ,but we still gave the izzat to the vote and lead to the strengthening of the democratic roots.
look when you create an alternative of a leadership with the passage of time corrupt,inept fades away ,but when you tries to remove them forcibly it will only boomrang.

and this is what establishment is doing with sindh,and we all know the outcome .the point is, is establishment ready for the consequence?

So what is your point? I mean there are people in every country who wants more freedom,who arms others.such people exist.it doesn't mean that we allow everyone to make independent country or state.i mean which country allows people to make their own independent country because they blame country for no freedom? This is unrealistic.
so why aal these dramas about kashmir,i pity our diplomats who dont raise these points ,this duplicity need to be called out.china ,pakistan should be the last nation on earth who should preach about human right.
act what you preach

fair enough ,so was the india with 12 % literacy rate in 1952 ,dependent on foreign power for food aid program,booth (vote ) capturing was rampant ,but we still gave the izzat to the vote and lead to the strengthening of the democratic roots.
look when you create an alternative of a leadership with the passage of time corrupt,inept fades away ,but when you tries to remove them forcibly it will only boomrang.

and this is what establishment is doing with sindh,and we all know the outcome .the point is, is establishment ready for the consequence?
Nobody in Karachi wants independence.even Sindhi loves Sindh but they are mostly uneducated.powerful leaders buy everything here.they have big cars,vip protocol.these powerful people tlk about independence but nobody buys their theory.see army has already seen zardari era.nobody wants to remove any leader from post.ppp has failed.people of Karachi complained to Khan several times about situation of city.finally he took notice and want Karachi to be administered some other way and not the way of ppp.this is why ppp talks about sindhudesh which is cheap and pathetic.i mean nobody even think about sindhudesh.who will live with these corrupt leaders? You have to change the lane if you see vip protocol on the road.they can even fire and kill people on road if you don't change lane.as I said earlier, nobody can ask questions to people sitting in big cars.

so why aal these dramas about kashmir,i pity our diplomats who dont raise these points ,this duplicity need to be called out.china ,pakistan should be the last nation on earth who should preach about human right.
act what you preach
This human right thing is present in every country,even yankess can kill black men and get bail easily.

Karenge Bhai we are waiting for the right time.370 makes sense for you but we haven't abandoned kashmir.sir we don't fear death.one day all will die,even Christians and jews.we don't have system of janam.we are Muslims and there are many Muslims all over the world.it is biggest religion.we don't even fear israel.saladdin defended Jerusalem,ottoman ruled Arab states,rasheddun caliphates introduced Islam in indian sub continent.we have a long history.some Muslim countries are weak today and don't even defend their own countries.

I don't fear death.it will come someday and we can't defeat death.
Yawn. Wake me up, maamu, when Pakjabis rush into the LoC with their lungi & talwaar. That they lose their lungi is possible. Let them not lose the talwar, Ya Ali . Ab is se zyaada aur Ghazwa e Hind nahin ho sakta.

Sir ppp is the most corrupt party.they destroyed our province.now they talk about sindudesh.they are traitors.we know someday,things will become good for pakistan and it is our country but our corrupt leaders are actually traitors.they can do anything for power.if you go to internal Sindh,you can see uneducated people living in stone age.this is what these leaders did with people.they are corrupt.

is PPP the only corrupt party around ? not others ?
any proof in any courts or with common man for these corrupt parties ?

or just because its claimed by current leaders .............. hence its proved ..................

all ur ex PM or presidents or even ur ex general .... all accused hence its proved >>>corrupt party.

all movement of funds in a country can be tracked & a/ced for within a time frame ; yet no data is provided to common man ............... all the leaders r behind bars

are the current leaders capable of providing any economic or political or all types & every type of stability in pak ................... no ... never

in near future .........pak will be a case book study "book" as to how to destroy a country internally

the common man has been the IDIOT 1 , as to not demand any financial accountability from his country political heads................... hence he/she will pay by starvation dead or internal riots dead

pak is a country where truth is not to be heard nor excepted .............. its treated as an insult words if spoken

There are rumors it can cause avalanche etc.
A concentrated particle beam can penetrate most solid objects with ease. As to the depth of penetration, that changes from one material to the next. I have my doubts on the ability of a particle cannon type DEW of triggering an avalanche from a large distance. But at least that's more believable that this earthquake caused by KALI theory here. Snow is easier to penetrate and at high altitudes air density is less so atmospheric attenuation should be less.

But in this case I am highly skeptical of KALI's involvement. Lower altitude, higher density air thus more losses in transmission. Besides what could trigger an earthquake ? Cutting down a mountain ? KALI has never demonstrated such abilities.

A concentrated particle beam can penetrate most solid objects with ease. As to the depth of penetration, that changes from one material to the next. I have my doubts on the ability of a particle cannon type DEW of triggering an avalanche from a large distance. But at least that's more believable that this earthquake caused by KALI theory here. Snow is easier to penetrate and at high altitudes air density is less so atmospheric attenuation should be less.

But in this case I am highly skeptical of KALI's involvement. Lower altitude, higher density air thus more losses in transmission. Besides what could trigger an earthquake ? Cutting down a mountain ? KALI has never demonstrated such abilities.

You dont have to penetrate deep to cause a quake/landslide/avalanche. The natural cracks in mountains are micron sized. this is also the wavelength that KALI operates. You only focuse them to the crack and some of them go through a impedance matching and energy will build up in the crack leading to a rupture rupture and that can cause quakes and slides and avalanches.