Islamic Republic of Pakistan : News, Discussions & Updates

You dont have to penetrate deep to cause a quake/landslide/avalanche. The natural cracks in mountains are micron sized. this is also the wavelength that KALI operates. You only focuse them to the crack and some of them go through a impedance matching and energy will build up in the crack leading to a rupture rupture and that can cause quakes and slides and avalanches.
Cracks are not linear.. And the energy will be absorbed very fast... Meanwhile thread is getting derailed..

It originated 10 km below the surface.. Shallow earthquake.. USGS

its tens of thousands of kilowatt. it can go down 10 km surely. After that it only needs slight energy for impedance. A slight disclocation at a soft spot is enough

thats why it is pulsed system. it sends many frequencies at once and some of them will math for sure even if crack width is nonlinear. And since you are threatening thread derailment here. I will stop. I only wanted to float this idea. The discussions in depth can be done somewhere else.

Now earthquake hits Istanbul after Turkey supports Pakistan on Kashmir issue. Its difficult to believe these events are completely natural

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Imran Khan at the UNGA: “There is no such thing as radical Islam”

Annalisa Merelli

QuartzSeptember 27, 2019

64f95499e2350bb767367aecb4b463c7

More
"No religion teaches radicalism. The basis of all religion is compassion and justice, which differentiates us from the animal kingdom."

"There is no such thing as radical Islam."

View attachment 10341
Frankly, it's a bit rich coming from you. Your own country is an active proponent of multi culturalism, political correctness et al. You've housed radical Islamic preachers even after 9/11 with little or no curbs on their sermonizing or attempts at proselytization. Your principal opposition party - perennially in Labour & aptly named has just all but come out in support of Pakistan. The less said about public broadcasting corporations like BBC or left liberal rags like Manchester Guardian, the better.Why don't you expend your energy trying to convince your people, your media and your politicians of the fact that there's a radical Islam just as there was a Jallianwalla Baug or famines in India which were wrong too. Otherwise, accept it as karma & wait till they crowd Cheltenham, turn abandoned cathedrals into mosques, invade & pervade your neighborhoods with their own, gang up on you such that you're forced to gradually withdraw from that neighborhood, later the city and slowly the country. As it is, it's estimated that at current rates of birth & immigration both Legacies of the party in labour, the whites are expected to be a minority by 2060 & Islam the pre dominant religion. Perhaps earlier too.

• Agree
Reactions: Bali78
Frankly, it's a bit rich coming from you. Your own country is an active proponent of multi culturalism, political correctness et al. You've housed radical Islamic preachers even after 9/11 with little or no curbs on their sermonizing or attempts at proselytization. Your principal opposition party - perennially in Labour & aptly named has just all but come out in support of Pakistan. The less said about public broadcasting corporations like BBC or left liberal rags like Manchester Guardian, the better.Why don't you expend your energy trying to convince your people, your media and your politicians of the fact that there's a radical Islam just as there was a Jallianwalla Baug or famines in India which were wrong too. Otherwise, accept it as karma & wait till they crowd Cheltenham, turn abandoned cathedrals into mosques, invade & pervade your neighborhoods with their own, gang up on you such that you're forced to gradually withdraw from that neighborhood, later the city and slowly the country. As it is, it's estimated that at current rates of birth & immigration both Legacies of the party in labour, the whites are expected to be a minority by 2060 & Islam the pre dominant religion. Perhaps earlier too.
No need to have a cow over it.

There are also several hundred arrests and convictions every year for it here, which hardly fits the description of 'little or no curbs'. The larger problem is the import of it, which can only be changed at government level. And a free press is free to be stupid, what more can I say.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: RISING SUN
No need to have a cow over it.say.

I'm wondering - Should I entertain a piss artist like you?
There are also several hundred arrests and convictions every year for it here, which hardly fits the description of 'little or no curbs'. The larger problem is the import of it, which can only be changed at government level. And a free press is free to be stupid, what more can I say.
Please reference your claims Paddy. I'd like to see real evidence you imprisoned or hanged Extremist Ebrahim for his crimes and not rapped his wrists. The import of it is courtesy your own countrymen. Bless them. After all, as Nappy declared way back in the early 19th century, Britain is a nation of shopkeepers. Anything to profit you, even is it's extremely short term & damaging in the long term. Hell, in the long term, we're all dead.

A free press like a free public education system -:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:, a free health service & dole is always damaging.I concur. Looking at you.

I'm wondering - Should I entertain a piss artist like you?

Please reference your claims Paddy. I'd like to see real evidence you imprisoned or hanged Extremist Ebrahim for his crimes and not rapped his wrists. The import of it is courtesy your own countrymen. Bless them. After all, as Nappy declared way back in the early 19th century, Britain is a nation of shopkeepers. Anything to profit you, even is it's extremely short term & damaging in the long term. Hell, in the long term, we're all dead.

A free press like a free public education system -:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:, a free health service & dole is always damaging.I concur. Looking at you.
Google the number of arrests and convictions for it in the UK yourself.

The NHS has its flaws but it's fundamentally better than believing that bathing in a river full of excrement and corpses will heal you.

Google the number of arrests and convictions for it in the UK yourself.
Which in turn means you've nothing to back up yuur claims.

The NHS has its flaws but it's fundamentally better than believing that bathing in a river full of excrement and corpses will heal you.

Your NHS flaws are such that Indian health industry is seeing an increase in British medical tourists now seeking treatment in India from such minor medical procedures as dentistry to major ones like heart surgery. Doesn't seem like flaws in the NHS. More like it's teetering on the brink.

Besides, I've told you that the very same river filled as it was with corpses & excrement saw it being fit for consumption by the Brits who stored it in containers during their Voyages home in the 19th & 20th century. Must be something about Indian excrement which the Brits still fancy given the organic foodstuff we still export to both Britain & RoI

Medical tourism in India: winners and losers | Indian Journal of Medical Ethics

India’s rise as hub of medical tourism

No it means I'm not going to waste my time Googling stuff for you that is on wikipedia.

I have bi-annual check-ups with an NHS dentist in the UK no problems.

As regards travelling to India for dentistry, I can't imagine the type of dental surgery such that a trip to India would cost less than paying to go private in the UK, unless you're an illegal immigrant. So you're just babbling garbage as usual.