Islamic Republic of Pakistan : News, Discussions & Updates

No it means I'm not going to waste my time Googling stuff for you that is on wikipedia.

I have bi-annual check-ups with an NHS dentist in the UK no problems.

As regards travelling to India for dentistry, I can't imagine the type of dental surgery such that a trip to India would cost less than paying to go private in the UK, unless you're an illegal immigrant. So you're just babbling garbage as usual.
If you're an illegal immigrant, won't going back to India for treatment permanently close yuur chances of returning to the UK, you fool. Do you even think before you write?

Check up the links I've posted. Make google your ally. I didn't conjure up the details quoted. As far as your routine bi annual visits are concerned, I think the article's pretty explicit on the fact that those medical tourists making the visit to India are those who're seeking an immediate procedure for medical emergencies. Now as far as the budget went, make google your ally again & work out the math. I'm pretty sure there's a difference between making an all expense trip to India & consulting a pvt practitioner in a pvt hospital in UK for a complicated medical procedure unless your consulting Dr Rockybull Mian of Al Umma Hospital in Bradford or Manchester. Good luck with that.

If you're an illegal immigrant, won't going back to India for treatment permanently close yuur chances of returning to the UK, you fool. Do you even think before you write?

Check up the links I've posted. Make google your ally. I didn't conjure up the details quoted. As far as your routine bi annual visits are concerned, I think the article's pretty explicit on the fact that those medical tourists making the visit to India are those who're seeking an immediate procedure for medical emergencies. Now as far as the budget went, make google your ally again & work out the math. I'm pretty sure there's a difference between making an all expense trip to India & consulting a pvt practitioner in a pvt hospital in UK for a complicated medical procedure unless your consulting Dr Rockybull Mian of Al Umma Hospital in Bradford or Manchester. Good luck with that.
Not as quickly as when you go to the NHS to register and give them your name, address and NI number (which you don't have).

Munir Akram is to be Pakistan new UN ambassador.

The last time he was in NY, he had to be extricated to Pakistan due to a domestic violence case. He banged his girlfriend’s head against a wall and she called the police.

According to the girlfriend, this was not a one off thing, he was prone to violence and explosive rage.

The NYPD wanted Pakistan to put aside diplomatic immunity so he could be prosecuted.

Instead, they whisked him back to Pak, completely beholden to the ISI for saving him from prison,

He writes for Dawn. Whatever he writes is Pak army’s opinion.

He is the ISI man in NY.

Security protocol for the SL cricket team touring Pakistan.

Lo ji, yeh match khelne bulaya inhe ya jung ladne? @Arsalan123 ; @safriz

I don't know.look at the security! I don't see any hope of cricket returning to Pakistan.

I guess the whole stadium got packed with the Skurtie fellas itself, those skurtie men who could not get to watch from the stadium, took the ariel route to watch the match sitting in the helicopter

I guess the whole stadium got packed with the Skurtie fellas itself, those skurtie men who could not get to watch from the stadium, took the ariel route to watch the match sitting in the helicopter
One of my relative was in the ground and he watched the entire game.point is cricket is possible but I see too much security.cricket will never come back if another attack happens.

One of my relative was in the ground and he watched the entire game.point is cricket is possible but I see too much security.cricket will never come back if another attack happens.

cricket or no cricket ........ its ur economy which is clean bowled.......... U r on ur last player(its not ur IK but its U ).......... u need $110 billion "runs"............... ur score is 0

in real world u do not survive in such an economy

cricket or no cricket ........ its ur economy which is clean bowled.......... U r on ur last player(its not ur IK but its U ).......... u need $110 billion "runs"............... ur score is 0

in real world u do not survive in such an economy

pakistan is always prepared for the worst case scenario.we have good friends who helped us several times.economy will be back on track soon.they are hard times but pakistan will continue to exist.we will never allow domination.

pakistan is always prepared for the worst case scenario.we have good friends who helped us several times.economy will be back on track soon.they are hard times but pakistan will continue to exist.we will never allow domination.
You mean katora economy will continue.Besides expecting everyone else to fight your war apart from yourself & financing it.Like it's your birthright.Like the Chinese, Pashtuns from FATA, illiterate Punjabi Musalmaans from South Punjab etc. When's the Ghazi PA going to fight Ghazwa e Hind?

Reactions: suny6611
You mean katora economy will continue.Besides expecting everyone else to fight your war apart from yourself & financing it.Like it's your birthright.Like the Chinese, Pashtuns from FATA, illiterate Punjabi Musalmaans from South Punjab etc. When's the Ghazi PA going to fight Ghazwa e Hind?

all this courage from indian side is because of american help.where was iaf and indian army in 2002 and 2008? when america change camp again,all this courage will disappear again.america or no america,pakistan can defend itself.by the way,abrogation is not a military operation.

Last edited: