Islamic Republic of Pakistan : News, Discussions & Updates

Pakistan is put mildly an effing disaster of such magnitude one wonders if even cousin marriages and generations of amplified stupidity gene can alone cause this mess. Its almost like Pakistan puts its best minds to screw up the country.

Take an example -

Pakistan's coal is low quality - high on pollutants less thermal output i.e. not suited for power generation.
Pakistan's gas production is plagued by poor infra, lack of local talent - again dependent on imports to meet needs
Oil - negligible output

So what does Pakistan do? It builds 64 power plants running on fossil fuels. 2 more are in construction. Of these ONLY 2 run on Thar coal alone, 2 are mixed import/thar coal. Other 60 run on Fuel Oil, Gas, Coal - all imported.

On its share on Indus rivers, Pakistan has 33 Hydro plants with an installed capacity of 10000 MW ( half of these plants are over 40 years old). Of these 33 plants only 5 plants are rated over 1000 MW.

For a country plagued with inflation, poor tax collection, rampant corruption, betting your energy security on imports when you have no reliable income source is simply unbelievable. The Chinese sold them a weird fantasy where CPEC would make Pakistan a rich nation paying for imported coal would not be a problem.

Pak is actioning on the fuel plants addressing the point I had called out

Jernail Republic of Pakistan.... 😊😊

@_Anonymous_ Where's your friend resident 🐷Ki @safriz...
They are all making Pakhanistan Great... 😊
Maamu is busy profiting from the misfortunes of his countrymen like every good fauji / ex fauji & Paxtani . I mean what's a good Paxtani who doesn't take his own for a ride plus if they complain too much , what's the blasphemy law for ?!

Dimran promised naya Paxtan . Lo & behold !! Within less than 5 yrs he delivered it . In modern history there's not a single political leader who can't be accused of not keeping his word just as you can't find a single leader of who didn't transform his country within 5 yrs. He's my latest favourite Paxtani politician.

Kabir's verse comes in mind

Jab boya ped babool ka
to aam kahan se hoye

You reap what you sow .... and then some.

Pause and think - Uri, Pathankot, Pulwama, Kaluchak, Parliament, Mumbai, Akshardham .....

My boy Zaidu is having a bad day.

1676663769847.png

Pakistan too is in G20 now. It’s called Gareeb 20.... 😂😂🤣🤣
I can sympathize with Pakistan's emotions as of now . It's like that scene from 3 Idiots where on seeing their own ranks being at the bottom of the list of rankings depresses them , but what they find truly more depressing is the fact that their friend has topped the list.

In Pakistan's case it's not even their friend but their existential enemy who's prospering in inverse proportion to their miserable existence.

Verily did Abu Huraira report that Allah's Messenger said - Everybody plans & Allah plans but Allah is the best planner.

Reactions: Bali78

Pashtuns doing what they do best & what they've been doing to what's now PAXTAN since 1 millenium.
The terrorists are idiots.

They could have planted IEDs as they went up the floors rather than blowing themselves up.

And the way the Pakistanis were crowding in floors below, I can guarantee that would have resulted in atleast a 50 dead piggies.

Reactions: Bali78 and Abheer