Islamic Republic of Pakistan : News, Discussions & Updates

images (23).jpeg

Reactions: Abheer

Beware, Aman Ka Tamasha Gang is now being Activated to Save Pakhanistan....
Javed Akhtar doing Sweet Talks showing by highlighting Mumbai attack and one way culture exchanges and TOI-let giving subtle threat to government that Pakhanistan has 22 crore cutlets with nuclear power so India should help them stay there by helping cough paying them.... 😡😡

@Ankit Kumar
@_Anonymous_ your take..

Javed Akhtar doing Sweet Talks showing by highlighting Mumbai attack and one way culture exchanges and TOI-let giving subtle threat to government that Pakhanistan has 22 crore cutlets with nuclear power so India should help them stay there by helping cough paying them.... 😡😡

@Ankit Kumar
@_Anonymous_ your take..
Our desi miyabhais have always travelled in two boats simultaneously. Javed Akhtar's father Jan Nissar Akhtar as well as his father in law Kaifi Azmi - Shabana Azmi's fsther supported the Pakistan movement thru their writings , lyrics , speeches , participation in the Muslim League's campaign for a separate state with the latter rushing to Pakistan & then rushing back as it wasn't conducive to his way of life being rehabilitated by IPTA another Commie front for performing artists providing him with a nice alibi .

After all the commies supported partition. He's merely furthering the family tradition .

Last edited:

@Ankit Kumar
@_Anonymous_ your take..
He belongs to a section of humans who doesn't respect women as humans, even thief own ones.

Neither they respect their own brothers.

My dharma premits me to kill someone in 5 circumstances. Pakistanis have broken 3 out of the 5.

These Aman ki Asha gang members don't know the names of 2 soldiers who were beheaded by Pakistanis, they don't know the name of kids, wives and parents of those two who didn't even get to see the faces of their loved ones last time.

But they forced every student in every school across India to pay respects to the dead of APS attack? I personally celebrated it.

I remember seeing it on TV and buying samsosa and cocacola. May the Pakistanis see their children decay from inside and hope that their forefathers wouldn't have had raped the dead bodies of Hindu children during partition.

He belongs to a section of humans who doesn't respect women as humans, even thief own ones.

Neither they respect their own brothers.

My dharma premits me to kill someone in 5 circumstances. Pakistanis have broken 3 out of the 5.

These Aman ki Asha gang members don't know the names of 2 soldiers who were beheaded by Pakistanis, they don't know the name of kids, wives and parents of those two who didn't even get to see the faces of their loved ones last time.

But they forced every student in every school across India to pay respects to the dead of APS attack? I personally celebrated it.

I remember seeing it on TV and buying samsosa and cocacola. May the Pakistanis see their children decay from inside and hope that their forefathers wouldn't have had raped the dead bodies of Hindu children during partition.

As I rightly guessed about the author.

The difference between Indian Muslim and Paxtani Muslim is like two average students having different social circle. Former got in company of studious group and reluctantly try to follow their footsteps with mediocre results, latter one got involved with petty thieves and addicts and now graduated to murderer / gangster.

The difference between Indian Muslim and Paxtani Muslim is like two average students having different social circle. Former got in company of studious group and reluctantly try to follow their footsteps with mediocre results, latter one got involved with petty thieves and addicts and now graduated to murderer / gangster.
*Less than mediocre results.

Question on 'sex between brother and sister' in Pak university exam sparks row

Pleased to see Paxtanis draw the line somewhere as far as bipedals go . Me thinks the poor professor would've been spared his plight if he mentioned cousins . Which brings us to the topic of zina but that's a discussion for another day .

@Jaymax ; @lcafanboy

Randy old goat most probably. Considering they are allowed 4 wives, one would dare think their appetites would be satiated.

Pashtuns doing what they do best & what they've been doing to what's now PAXTAN since 1 millenium.

Totally wrong.

Pakistani Terrorists have embraced the modern day practices with open hearts and minds.

Instead of showing up in India to their designated attack spots, they now prefer to work from home.

• Haha
Reactions: _Anonymous_
Why is nobody asking higher than mountain friend China to help?
Pak army is trying to re-establish it's dalali relationship between USA & Afghanistan. So focus on China is reduced. Once western aid starts getting encashed then Pak will look towards China too.