Islamic Republic of Pakistan : News, Discussions & Updates

Fp3oyz_WYAEdqK5.jpeg
Fp3ozTTWwAAiKg-.jpeg

Happy 4th Balakot Anniversary to all... 😂😂🤣🤣

Knowing Paxtan they'd give us plenty of opportunities & knowing us we'd squander all those opportunities. Already we've a senior functionary of the RSS asking the GoI to donate foodgrains to Paxtan. What a time to be alive !

There are many sheep in RSS clothing now. I'm sure if we look up Thapar family chart, this 'RSS functionary' name will be there.

Reactions: Abheer
Knowing Paxtan they'd give us plenty of opportunities & knowing us we'd squander all those opportunities. Already we've a senior functionary of the RSS asking the GoI to donate foodgrains to Paxtan. What a time to be alive !
No.You are wrong.
Look at the entire statement.One condition is there.They have to ask us.If they ask us then we can demand certain condition.Like forgetting J&K and talk for the Pojk and GB as an exchange.

Pakistanis were jumping on RSS for nothing.Now they will know.

No need to send any grains to the *censored*. In fact, I think Modi needs to attack and once again re-take our lost land of POK before 2024 elections. A quick attack would even surprise the Chinese and they too would lose the initiative to attack us before 2024 elections(like many people are guessing) to stop Modi.

With S-400 and MRSAM along with our Phase 1 BMD fully deployed now, there is nothing to fear. Just destroy our eternal enemy and proceed one step further towards "Akhand Bharat".

I think someone is keeping tabs on all those who got away in the past 33 yrs after unleashing destruction in the valley & settling scores now that Paxtan & it's agencies are deeply divided & distracted. Hope they eliminate more Al Badar Al Padder types & send them Al Chaddar . Time to target those Khalistani elements too .

Reactions: Bali78
Bilawal Bhutto went to the market to get USD donations

Shopkeeper 1 : Kal aana (come tomorrow)
Shopkeeper 2 : Agle hafte aana (come next week)
Shopkeeper 3 : Agle maah baat karengey (we'll talk next month)

Bilawal flexing in front of friends : Kya kahu, mera to sara paisa hi market mein phasa hua hai. (What to say, all my money is tied up in the markets)