Islamic Republic of Pakistan : News, Discussions & Updates

Agar iski G@nd Fat Gayi Hai To Samajh Jao Pakistan Ka Aur P@-kion Ka Bahut Hi Bura Haal Hai... 😊😊
Kali Topi Rand-wa Ho Gaya... 😂😂🤣🤣
On a serious note, I don’t believe Pak army doesn’t have money. They may not have $, but they have more than enough PKR. Apart from the regular budget, they make more than a billion dollar from the businesses they run. I think these kind news is being spread to generate sympathy for the army.

On a serious note, I don’t believe Pak army doesn’t have money. They may not have $, but they have more than enough PKR. Apart from the regular budget, they make more than a billion dollar from the businesses they run. I think these kind news is being spread to generate sympathy for the army.
That type of money is available for Top Jernails of Pak Army and their chamchas only as they have direct control over finances.
Rest foot soldiers, Naval officers, Air force officers and low ranked Personnel from all 3 services won't have that luxury and could be facing the heat definitely.. 😊😊

Reactions: Abheer
That type of money is available for Top Jernails of Pak Army and their chamchas only as they have direct control over finances.
Rest foot soldiers, Naval officers, Air force officers and low ranked Personnel from all 3 services won't have that luxury and could be facing the heat definitely.. 😊😊
They rely on canteens like ours for daily consumables which are much more subsidised than ours . Even the ranks are offered plots on discharge for agriculture & construction of residences. As they go up the ladder the allocation of such plots increases. Medical expenses are free for life for all faujis & their families . So they're definitely better placed than the ordinary Paxtani .

Earlier some POK residents were asking to rejoin with India and now even some Pakistanis have started to say the same, asking Modi to become their Prime Minister:

Reactions: Abheer

The real problem is the melting down of security apparatus and unstability in our neighbourhood .
If this goes like for more than one year it will began to spill over to the region.
Earlier some POK residents were asking to rejoin with India and now even some Pakistanis have started to say the same, asking Modi to become their Prime Minister:

Ignore them.
Anything other than the PoK and GB is not negotiable.Our Aaadhar is not fallproof.
Even a Pakistani girl was able to forge this document .
Need to invest more in our internal security

Reactions: Abheer and Sathya
The real problem is the melting down of security apparatus and unstability in our neighbourhood .
If this goes like for more than one year it will began to spill over to the region.

I don’t think spillover will happen anytime soon. As of today TTP is not attacking general public. Their target is establishment, and that doesn’t impact public. Anyway in Karachi, law and order is a joke. So residents of Karachi don’t give a damn about police force getting killed on daily basis.

Project Riyasat e Medina proceeding on course. After all the ideal for Paxtan is only to permit the Pak to live there. The naPak go 6 ' below the ground .

'No country will...': What Jaishankar said when asked if India will help cash-strapped Pakistan amid crisis

Frankly I don't know why is this even a talking point but the very fact that this is being addressed by no less a person than the Union Minister for External Affairs is demonstrable proof of how the discourse in India is still shaped by a cabal , call it the Lutyen's media or Khan Market gang of presstitutes.
If they have some extra resources, better to help the beggers we see in our towns/cities. Arrange for food and night shelters for our own citizens first.

'No country will...': What Jaishankar said when asked if India will help cash-strapped Pakistan amid crisis

Frankly I don't know why is this even a talking point but the very fact that this is being addressed by no less a person than the Union Minister for External Affairs is demonstrable proof of how the discourse in India is still shaped by a cabal , call it the Lutyen's media or Khan Market gang of presstitutes.

It appears that the Pak intel already pushing to create a narrative with their civil society to soften up the public opinion of the Indians through our civil society.
They knows that noone is going to save them and is pressurising the elites in Pakistan.

But it seems they are not going to get any favour from us.
One thing is the current administrators are majority born afte 1947.Even PM Modi himself is born after inependence and majority dont have any connection or colonial baggage like earlier generation
If they have some extra resources, better to help the beggers we see in our towns/cities. Arrange for food and night shelters for our own citizens first.
Dont get me wrong.But it seems the major chunk of this Aman Ki Tamasha is from North India .
We in the South especially can feel some kind of obsession there .Dont know why ?

Say what you may, but pound for pound, Paxtanis of all hues provide much more entertainment than our entire mass of people in spite of being nearly 6 times smaller . More true of their political class than others.

This news is about the pre incarceration medical examination of Shah Mahmood Qureshi. Rana Sana is Rana Sanaulla the present home minister of Pakistan & from the PML same party as of the Ganja bros. @Jaymax ; @lcafanboy

Say what you may, but pound for pound, Paxtanis of all hues provide much more entertainment than our entire mass of people in spite of being nearly 6 times smaller . More true of their political class than others.

This news is about the pre incarceration medical examination of Shah Mahmood Qureshi. Rana Sana is Rana Sanaulla the present home minister of Pakistan & from the PML same party as of the Ganja bros. @Jaymax ; @lcafanboy
A drinking pal from the neighbor feels SMQ was hiding a phone in a not so appropriate place and did not want it discovered. Hence the drama.

Apparently he felt the news coming out would give wrong impressions about his preferences - a serious issue in the butt obsessed nation. No offence to the Butt clan.

A drinking pal from the neighbor feels SMQ was hiding a phone in a not so appropriate place and did not want it discovered. Hence the drama.

Apparently he felt the news coming out would give wrong impressions about his preferences - a serious issue in the butt obsessed nation. No offence to the Butt clan.
Somehow Paxtanis seem to have rather big cavities in their bodies as compared to normal humans . I think it's innate . Then again years of being under Turco Afghans .....