Islamic Republic of Pakistan : News, Discussions & Updates

These kids will decay from inside for the deeds of their forefathers. Inbreeding has caused elimination of logic. They are now just animals who want food for survival & sex for timepass. And we will ensure that not a single of these animals escape. Thar needs manure.

Swarswati will flow and thar will be green again.
I smell smoke 🤣🤣
Any thoughts about BJP goins and other hindu extremists having similar ideas about demolition and absorption of Pakistan to make "Akhand Bharst".
Well judging by the language used in your comment, now you know how it feels 🤣🤣

I smell smoke 🤣🤣
Any thoughts about BJP goins and other hindu extremists having similar ideas about demolition and absorption of Pakistan to make "Akhand Bharst".
Well judging by the language used in your comment, now you know how it feels 🤣🤣

The land is secondary. Punishment is primary.

And it's so sweet to see the punishment. Go and get that free flour pack or what will you feed your family boy? Should I send you some cow shit? It's basically digested grass.... Afterall you guys are prepared to eat grass, right?

Upon seeing Free Aata Truck, P@-kis Bhi like...
Bhag Bhag DK Bose DK Bose DK Bose Bhag DK Bose....🤣🤣😂😂

China has a problem of more men and less women. I am sure Pakistan can export it's marriage age females to its friend China in return for some dollars and grains.

The land is secondary. Punishment is primary.

And it's so sweet to see the punishment. Go and get that free flour pack or what will you feed your family boy? Should I send you some cow shit? It's basically digested grass.... Afterall you guys are prepared to eat grass, right?

China has a problem of more men and less women. I am sure Pakistan can export it's marriage age females to its friend China in return for some dollars and grains.
Judging by the non stop garbage you writing, I remember this meme.
DV5ypnsVoAEZLf5.jpg

View attachment 27142
Tauba tauba !! Ramzan sorry Ramadan ( since you're Arabs now ) ka paak mahina aur maamu kare shor ! Kuch toh Allah ka khauf karo maamu .

Btw how's the real estate acquisition project going on in Paxtan ? Acquired enough to call yourself a millionaire or people still holding off coz the worst is yet to come . Toh maamu, Khan sama kis marz ki dawa hain ? Insha Allah woh din bhi aayega. Bas sabr Ali ka naam lekar apne kaam mein jhoonjh jao. Bohut jaldh Barkat haasil hoga .

View attachment 27142

I have a bumper offer for you. 1st shipping of cow shit free for you considering how youre nation is unable to pay for imports.
Tauba tauba !! Ramzan sorry Ramadan ( since you're Arabs now ) ka paak mahina aur maamu kare shor ! Kuch toh Allah ka khauf karo maamu .

Btw how's the real estate acquisition project going on in Paxtan ? Acquired enough to call yourself a millionaire or people still holding off coz the worst is yet to come . Toh maamu, Khan sama kis marz ki dawa hain ? Insha Allah woh din bhi aayega. Bas sabr Ali ka naam lekar apne kaam mein jhoonjh jao. Bohut jaldh Barkat haasil hoga .
Pakistanis running after fake father's (Arab, Turks, Central Asian & Chinese) to hide the identity of their true father (Major Saab ) :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Bali78

... aanewale dinon mein yahi hoga ki aap ( Indians ) chalayenge Ford ya Thar aur woh ( Paxtani ) denge video par reaction.

Classic line to end this video about Paxtani automotive industry & how short sightedness ruined what could've been a potentially successful industry.

That country and their leaders were plucked up from day one. But I really thank Jinnah for taking out significant quantity of garbage out of India.
Basically Bhutto's problem was that his mother was a Hindu who converted to Islam after her marriage to Shahnawaz Bhutto his father. Some sources even indicate she was some sort of nautch girl or entertainer.

This was a cause of much stigmatization in his childhood among his extended family & friends which gave him a complex & something which haunted him through out his life especially once he entered politics.

It could be one of the reasons he was more of a hardliner on India . As we can see, it was something that didn't desert him even after his death. And this was a pre Zia post partition era Pakistan we're talking about, where conventional wisdom has it that the jihadi culture a legacy of the Zia years is responsible for the radical outlook in Pakistani society.

Here is a recent article on guardian on what pakistani army did during Bangladesh liberation war

There was also a recent interview of Gen VK singh , a young soldier during that time . There was a discussion about this at 59 minutes .

Reactions: Bali78
Pakistan on the brink | Nothing But The Truth

Good summing up of events till around 19 min . Just when you think it's too good to be true , you're hit with if it's too good to be true , it's too good to be true. It's amazing how all these old timers think alike & you realise why we continued the way we did till 2014. @Jaymax
While watching A S Dulat’s interview, I was wondering whether he was RAW chief or ISI chief!!