Islamic Republic of Pakistan : News, Discussions & Updates

The severity of terrorist incidents and activities seems to be decreasing in Pak. It seems strange to me given their political and economic problems as well as the backlash against the Pak Army. I'm offering some thoughts:

1. It is as though there is some secret understanding or that the PA is threatening TTP, BLA etc with severe repercussions.

2. Could it also mean that we are telling the BLA and other organisations to lie low (for what reason I cannot fathom)?

3. The PA is not excessively involved in the current turmoil and is just focusing on the terrorist threat.

What's your opinion?

The severity of terrorist incidents and activities seems to be decreasing in Pak. It seems strange to me given their political and economic problems as well as the backlash against the Pak Army. I'm offering some thoughts:

1. It is as though there is some secret understanding or that the PA is threatening TTP, BLA etc with severe repercussions.

2. Could it also mean that we are telling the BLA and other organisations to lie low (for what reason I cannot fathom)?

3. The PA is not excessively involved in the current turmoil and is just focusing on the terrorist threat.

What's your opinion?

Month of Ramadan. But either way it's going to be Ramadan all 12 months of the year. Can't fight without the tummy being full or even half full which at the moment happen to be fauji foundation - the only people with full tummies & the elite.

• Haha
Reactions: thinkingcap81
Month of Ramadan. But either way it's going to be Ramadan all 12 months of the year. Can't fight without the tummy being full or even half full which at the moment happen to be fauji foundation - the only people with full tummies & the elite.
Ya Ramadan is a likely reason. Jokes apart, the Afghan Taliban went on fighting the Americans. So did various such organisations in various countries. Rebels will find a way to fight if they want to unless the country is successful in suppressing them.

Ya Ramadan is a likely reason. Jokes apart, the Afghan Taliban went on fighting the Americans. So did various such organisations in various countries. Rebels will find a way to fight if they want to unless the country is successful in suppressing them.

There must be some secret talks going on . If Fauji Foundation is to take on Dimran they have to bottle up one front . Can't spread oneself too thin battling multiple foes on multiple fronts.

What's your opinion?

No. even terrorist has no food to eat and cannot afford petrol to reach places they want to target. Paxtan is now starving all terrorists to death.

I don't wish to sound rude or inconsiderate maamu , but the greater mumbai region itself has ~ 150 LOCAL railway stations . If you add the upcoming metro stations to it it'd easily cross 275-300 fly stns.

And ~30 aircrafts is what a small regional airline in India STARTS with which inevitably gets bigger because economies of scale.

Btw Ramadan Kareem , maamu & Eid Mubarak in advance. @safriz

Reactions: Ironhide

Pakhanistan is now the fastest growing economy in the world. They're producing more babies which will bring down per capita Debt and with so many dicks producing more and more babies which will help in increasing domestic consumption and in return more tax revenue for the government economic hardship and Debt will be a thing of past for pokies....πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£