Israel-Hamas Conflict: Updates & Discussions

Very normal. The vast majority of Indians have ignored the construction of China before 1978. Mao Zedong's greatest achievement in the economy is.from China a simple agricultural country to establish it as an elementary industrial country. You can find out the relevant steel production and the power generation. Mao Zedong's economic achievements were far more than 10 times greater than those of India.
Mao Zedong is responsible for 100 million deaths. As for his achievements, ROC's GDP/Capita is nearly 3x that of PRC even without mass IP theft.

1699181249848.png

Mao Zedong is responsible for 100 million deaths. As for his achievements, ROC's GDP/Capita is nearly 3x that of PRC even without mass IP theft.

China's biggest fear, Taiwan having a better quality of life than China even in the future.

It's funny how they throw around massive economic figures from Mao's era, and then double digit growth from Deng's era, but are still 3 times smaller than Taiwan.

• Agree
Reactions: BMD
China's biggest fear, Taiwan having a better quality of life than China even in the future.

It's funny how they throw around massive economic figures from Mao's era, and then double digit growth from Deng's era, but are still 3 times smaller than Taiwan.
Indeed, it's much easier to improve from rock bottom. When you're already doing well, then it's much harder.

@Ashwin - As regards your civilian casualties remark comparing israel to Russia.

The idea that 10 000 civilian victims is more than what russia inflicted on Ukraine is a sure-fire way to detect a pro-russia shill. Russia killed over 20 000 civilians in Mariupol alone.

@randomradio, the way I D F is pounding Hamas, now do you think it's possible for them to completely annihilate Hamas from the face of our planet? Asking this question to you again because of the way Israel is looking to finish Hamas for ever(just as I wanted and expected!).

@randomradio, the way I D F is pounding Hamas, now do you think it's possible for them to completely annihilate Hamas from the face of our planet? Asking this question to you again because of the way Israel is looking to finish Hamas for ever(just as I wanted and expected!).

I don't know what the end result is. Right now Israel's saying they will basically occupy Gaza.

So, unlikely. The main leaders like Ismail Haniyeh and Marzuk are outside Israel. Even if the Israelis are successful, Hamas presence can be reduced in Gaza for some time, but it will just start up again in another country; Lebanon, Syria, Iran, Yemen, Sudan, Libya, Somalia...

What the Israelis will actually end up doing, I have no idea. Best case for them is the complete relocation of Gazans outside Gaza. If not, it's just a waiting game. At the very least, the Israelis won't help them set up base in Gaza. But an occupation force in hostile territory means a constant stream of Israeli bodies, post which they will eventually retreat and Hamas can set up all over again.

Reactions: Rajput Lion