Jammu & Kashmir live updates: GOI remove all provisions of Article 370

Are positions vacated by them due to firing in march april still empty..or they were allowed back.I know IA isnt allowing them to emplace new artillery,but what about the tactical gains from earlier?

It is virtually impossible to deny an area to an enemy without concentrated fire assault. So, in a way, the Pakistanis managed to creep back in few places and then were pushed back. It is basically a game of 'you-come-we-shoot-you-come-again-we-shoot-again'. They want to keep sending troops to die again and again in the same spot and then vacate it again, they are most welcome to do so. Their lives, their blood. Their wish if they want to waste this way.

Well we, being what we are in terms of political responsibility and the power structure, follow the political imperatives of the day. Of course, the constraints are primarily decided by the Political directives which are ultimately subservient to the external and internal factors that he Government of the day faces. As such, with the situation existing for India in those days, crossing the LC was not conducive for the Government of the day. Militarily, we can analyze it as being a heavy constraint, but we simply did not have the diplomatic capital nor the support that we have today. Considering these facts, I guess the Government of the day did the best it could.
I consider that as an Investment.... I mean the stand GOI taken that day.... The respect we got as a responsible nuclear power is something irreplaceable..... and that laid the foundation for today's posture..

Consider this to be a warning..... Avoid political discussion and trolling... Post will be removed and thread ban will be issued.......

They are former officers. Don't be overblown by your venomous hate.
yes, we should not go around labelling ppl as traitor and harassing them. Riding roughshod over their constitutional rights is not correct. Then there wont be any difference between us and undemocratic countries. Govt should respond in SC in befitting manner which will not only strengthen its position legally but also demonstrate the democratic credentials. Any intimidation tactics will end up providing ammunition for disruptive elements.

Sir. i still refuse to know what you speak of :)
:censored::censored:

For a trial , please select a location of possible action ..and share it in our forum ..

Let's see if there's reaction across border in their military..

Last time when skardu was mentioned here, PAF deployed there...

For a trial , please select a location of possible action ..and share it in our forum ..

Let's see if there's reaction across border in their military..

Last time when skardu was mentioned here, PAF deployed there...
Everybody is trolling them, at all levels. This isn't fair, they are supposed to win the propaganda warfare remember ?

Everybody is trolling them, at all levels. This isn't fair, they are supposed to win the propaganda warfare remember ?

Even their trolls can't beat our trolls.

And then we follow it up with numbers.

We don't need bots. Our population is enough.

@Slayer So, Just because HS Panag has different political opinions you made him a traitor ?

He commanded 'Northern Command' Can you even fathom how big of a responsibility that is ? Do you know how many people were under his command? He earned it though his lifelong career. can you even command your own bedroom?

Last edited by a moderator:
LMAO, that Panag guy wanted a coup if Modi won 2019. He can go to hell. He gets an extra long leash as a veteran, but even as a veteran there's eventually a limit to the stupid shit you can say.
Few days back he was spreading fake news and lies on Kashmir, word to word Pakistani propaganda but hey he commanded Northern command.

LMAO, that Panag guy wanted a coup if Modi won 2019. He can go to hell. He gets an extra long leash as a veteran, but even as a veteran there's eventually a limit to the stupid shit you can say.

False. He never called for a coup. Lt. Gen. Panag was an honest and upright officer. His investigation of corruption hurt him while in service. He doesn’t shy away from making hard decisions and unpopular statements.

It’s said that people with zero credentials feel they can point fingers at those who served the country their whole lives.

Last edited:
Reactions: S. A. T. A
False. He never called for a coup. Lt. Gen. Panag was an honest and upright officer. His investigation of corruption hurt him while in service. He doesn’t shy away from making hard decisions and unpopular statements.

It’s said that people with zero credentials feel they can point fingers at those who served the country their whole lives.

Bullshit, he absolutely called for one; and I will link you the tweet as soon as I'm home. As for credentials and service; I'd be willing to bet my family has far more collective service than Panag's, nobody needs to teach me about respect for Armed Forces. But sometimes, an idiot is just an idiot, even if he happens to be in uniform.

Or should we respect Generals like Thapar and Kaul too?

Two words. “Freedom of Expression”. Everybody has a right to express their opinion. If you don’t agree, feel free to put your counter argument.
Lol, is a Lt general bigger than PM of this country?? Few weeks back congis were shouting “ Chowkidar chor hey “!! What the F was that ?? What freakin credentials Pappu and his cronies had??

Bullshit, he absolutely called for one; and I will link you the tweet as soon as I'm home. As for credentials and service; I'd be willing to bet my family has far more collective service than Panag's, nobody needs to teach me about respect for Armed Forces. But sometimes, an idiot is just an idiot, even if he happens to be in uniform.

Or should we respect Generals like Thapar and Kaul too?
Dude.. you forgot Major General Shahbeg Singh, who was a hero of 1971 war and later a Khalistani militant !!

378C4415-7EA3-4279-B751-B8CBA633A580.jpeg

Reactions: RATHORE
Learn to read sarcasm. I follow him on twitter too. He usually hits out sarcastically to the stupider ones

Anyways. I am in no ways affiliated with AAP, Congress, ISI, Rothschilds, Free Masons or the Illuminati to defend him or anyone else. Feel free to hate him as per your biases.
Sarcasm...Hmm. Well the mind sometimes sees what it wants to see