Jammu & Kashmir live updates: GOI remove all provisions of Article 370

And Pakistanis are back at Chindi Chori, so what nobody support them, they can always claim everyone does in own media.

Pakistani Claims-

IMG_20190822_222833.jpg

Reality-
Sri Lanka : President\'s office clarifies President did not comment on Kashmir during meeting with Pakistani HC

We know J&K is your Shahrag-Jugular vien. Well we have cut it now. We will have rest of the J&K also soon. Pakistan has to make a choice-do they want to remain a nation called Pakistan or do they want to disappear from face of earth to be replaced by three different nations. WE WILL HAVE WHOLE OF J&K WITH US SOON.
Vstol we are a country,not a small island.your ideas can't be implemented on real world scenarios.

Well, what would you do if you were in Modi's shoes?
Frankly, this is the best time for us to hurt Pakistan & we are grabbing it.

Earlier, you held the cards with a lot of compromised politicians and Bureaucrats working for you & you took advantage.

It does feel different this time, doesn't it?
Not one person outside of smallest circle of Modi, Shah, Doval, Rajnath knows what is planned.
I am enjoying this new found confidence and aggression from our side.

Even you lot know it is DIFFERENT this time around and it's probably why IK and co are completely sounding unhinged.
From my POV, interesting times ahead.
Policy is surprising.i agree.

I have no idea.this un is a failed community.

Today sweden says India Pakistan should solve the Jammu and Kashmir issue Bilaterally
Today france says India Pakistan should solve the Jammu and Kashmir issue bilaterally
Trump has no interest in Kashmir he wants attention on Afghanistan

Seriously your leaders and your army is fooling you and 99% are getting fooled. World is saying solve the issue bilaterally there will be no third party involved what is the problem in understanding this? Why your leaders and people talking about third party intervention? Where is the third party intervention kindly explain?

Please clarify people in Pakistan the reality in Urdu.

Vstol we are a country,not a small island.your ideas can't be implemented on real world scenarios.
We implemented in 1971 and made 93000 salwar kurtas surrender...😁😁😂😂
Rest is history and you can read in Indian or world history text books except Pakistani where Pakistan won strategically. ....😁😂

Terror alert in Tamil Nadu. Sources tell TIMES NOW 6 LeT terrorists have entered Coimbatore through Sri Lanka, city put on high alert.

These terrorists will conduct an attack and then pakistan will say it is an act by India's own muslims. Thereby trying to deflect the blame away from them. In the past they have tried those tricks by creating "India mujaiheeden", I suppose now it will be called ISIS.

Tochka missiles are a stopgap until sufficient numbers of prahaar and nirbhay enter service.These would be acquired from russian army reserves and are quite cheap.

The fact is pakistan army operates 2 babur missile brigades as its standoff capability.It will take us until 2022 to get the defense grid online with mrsam and s400 ,right now only mumbai and jamnagar under the barak 8 cover of kolkatas are protected. Rest dependant on spyder,akash cover is limited to few airbases.Our conventional standoff capability(non aircraft) is limited to 4 brahmos regiments,one of which is in NE. While brahmos is a better missile than the babur its also more expensive,and currently our land based brahmos numbers are only slightly higher than baburs.Add to this the brahmos on ships and klubs on kilo subs.The 200 air launched brahmos have begun production only.The prithvis are part of strategic forces command and nuclear capable and their movement could cause international panic,so they are avoided.

Point is tochkas are not being bought for cross loc escalation.They are being bought for a qatl ki raat kind of scenario.If after a terror attack we have to repeat balakot and an air skirmish happens,pakistan would rely upon baburs for standoff capability against our airbases.Right now number of baburs are only slightly less than land based brahmos(350-400 approx),and nirbhay and prahar still not inducted.Having 250 tochkas decisively turns the standoff capability in such a scenario in our favour in numbers and act as stopgap until nirbhay and prahaar take over.These would free up closer range targets ,while deep strikes would remain with brahmos.Tochka also has double the warhead weight of brahmos as well as cluster capability.So my understanding is the tochkas are for a qatl ki raat style shootout scenario,not everyday loc escalation.