Jammu & Kashmir live updates: GOI remove all provisions of Article 370

Saikat Datta (@saikatd) Tweeted:
A #thread on the media reporting on Kashmir, that we tried to cover in Asia Times last week. We made an interesting discovery, particularly about the BBC and its reporting in Soutj Asia. Shreya Sehgal on Twitter ( )

Very informative. @Amal ; @BMD

I am sorry I couldn't find her report of Kashmir, she only gave account of which media house reported what, what was I supposed to look for?

Also interesting was to find mention of 'Fact finding commission of eminent journlist Kavita Krishnan' along with reputed publications, as if a careful PR article to give credence to that fraud and fake news peddler.

Sometimes you post some Swahney guy, please post Zarvan tweets and articles too so as to get complete picture of other side and we be enlightened, maybe someday we can even reach their level of eminence.

I am sorry I couldn't find her report of Kashmir, she only gave account of which media house reported what, what was I supposed to look for?

Also interesting was to find mention of 'Fact finding commission of eminent journlist Kavita Krishnan' along with reputed publications, as if a careful PR article to give credence to that fraud and fake news peddler.

Sometimes you post some Swahney guy, please post Zarvan tweets and articles too so as to get complete picture of other side and we be enlightened, maybe someday we can even reach their level of eminence.
If it doesn't agree with your sensibility, ignore it. There are others who may be interested. Or put out a list on who's tweets are acceptable and who's aren't? And make it part of the rulebook here.

But there are terrorists in Bangalore, Coimbatore, probably Mumbai... I am hoping they do something stupid, and at the same time that they don't... @vstol Jockey @BlackOpsIndia @Falcon
I do not wish they do anything stupid, I hope they are eliminated before they can do any damage. If you want military action there is no shortage of reasons, few more innocents should not lose life only to know later we are not yet prepared.

There are others who may be interested.
Hey I am interested too, why else would I ask for Zarvan tweets and articles? Don't count me out like that. ;)

Back to back Friday blockbusters for Pakistan:

1.UN exposes Pak hypocrisy on religious minorities
2.Lanka exposes Pak lies on J&K
3.UN rejects Pak demand to remove
#priyankachopra
4.Pak on "enhanced FATF blacklist"
5.Pak ploy to use Afghan terrorists at LoC out,rattled PM tweets :D
FATF? Presuming it doesn't mean Fast And The Furious.

If we get any intelligence on possible ops , we should set an ambush and capture them alive of possible

Not possible. They resign from service and their service records are destroyed before they get deployed. We won't be able to prove they belong to SSG. They don't have any file , everything in ISI works on words value.

Interesting if true

An interesting day in Pakistan. Atleast 6 high ranking serving Pakistan Army Officer's (atleast 3 are of Col rank) have left Pakistan to an unknown destination (ME/Europe?) after disposing atleast half their assets in Pakistan. Hope you are keeping track
@dgispr

Imran Khan's assassination was planned by ISI few months ago. They replanned it for 23rd/24th but now I don't think ISI will take a risk as they have been put on Blacklist by FATF-APG. No country gonna help Army rule in any condition.

The person who committed suicide was an assistant comandant and not a jawan/sipahi.
Yes sir but this still i am asking in general , we tend to overlook PTSDs of our soldiers. But soldier suicides do happen due to various reasons. What do u think we can do to change this?

Yes sir but this still i am asking in general , we tend to overlook PTSDs of our soldiers. But soldier suicides do happen due to various reasons. What do u think we can do to change this?
You need to understand a few things about CAPF and Indian armed forces. CAPF has 49.5% reservations. so the people selected may not be the best and may come from marginalised sections of the society.
People selected for Indian Armed forces are purely merit based. While they too come from same pool of population but their motivation level is a bit different.

Reactions: Sam and fyodor