Jammu & Kashmir live updates: GOI remove all provisions of Article 370

whats happening ,pakistan with the help of china is convening emergency security council meeting tomorrow.looks like even russia has supported china in this.
we should not have allowed this to escalate ,rather than had a talk with china wrt all this.having a 60 billion dollar deficit with china and still doesnt uses that as a leverage tool i sometime fail to understand.

look trump ,he has atleast spoken publically about the chinese robbery

whats happening ,pakistan with the help of china is convening emergency security council meeting tomorrow.looks like even russia has supported china in this.
we should not have allowed this to escalate ,rather than had a talk with china wrt all this.having a 60 billion dollar deficit with china and still doesnt uses that as a leverage tool i sometime fail to understand.

look trump ,he has atleast spoken publically about the chinese robbery
It is important that UNSC takes up this debate. We will be able to tell the world what all Pakistan has been doing in J&K.

Army seems to be using 155mm artillery guns in the Battal and Leepa sectors. Here is a photo from Pakistani SM showing damage caused by those 155s.
Which 155s are we using ? Bofors ? Dhanush ?
1565865629785.png

Last edited:
Army seems to be using 155mm artillery guns in the Battal and Leepa sectors. Here is a photo from Pakistani SM showing damage causd by those 155s.
Which 155s are we using ? Bofors ? Dhanush ?
View attachment 9381

What's happening ....

Baba claiming 200km of LoC is hot.
Claims of Neelam Valley being Hot.
Now claims of 155mm's being used.

Did we start something serious, or just blowing of steam this independence day?

It is important that UNSC takes up this debate. We will be able to tell the world what all Pakistan has been doing in J&K.
i hope you proved to be right sir, i only think apart from france no body will use veto and russian attitude is what rankles me the most. we have never taken a position which directly harm them but they seems to duplitious to say the least

russian attitude is what rankles me the most
Russian position is along expected lines, if one were to closely observe them. There is nothing surprising in here. Russians, a) out of compulsion - they are in the Chinese camp , b) strategic differences - Primary threat to Russia is USA, and they also see everyone else as being with us or against us lens , i.e whether India is joining them to spite the US or not and we are not and this extends to many fields now, c) in their self interest - they have multiple strategic convergences with Pakistan in the theatre of Afg, which is obviously imp for Russia interms of drugs, payback to USA etc - have decided to take a neutral or slightly pro-China tilt and this is going to get worse for Indian interest. It is not that we have directly hurt their interest or they ours, its just the state of geo-polity now.

Its time Indians get off that India-Russia brothers high horse at the earliest and see it for what it is.

i hope you proved to be right sir, i only think apart from france no body will use veto and russian attitude is what rankles me the most. we have never taken a position which directly harm them but they seems to duplitious to say the least
That's why the Rafale deal... The veto from France was explicitly on the table...

• Agree
Reactions: phndrt and vikata