Kashmir : Counter Terror Operation Updates and Discussions

Sorry state of affairs, absolutely horrific way to go. Modernization and reform can't come soon enough.

Any group claim responsibility for this?

Pak has nailed itself within the coffin.
Itching for a skirmish or war, probably to keep it together from its own civil war and economy default..
Now can blame Indian response as the reason for their failure.

Mere pressure of war , would it break the economy of pak.. ?

How would our response be

Army going inside PoK to avenge
Artillery
Rafale bombing terror camp
Covert action..

Will the situation escalate to more than what happened during balakote strike?

Whatever it is, Pak is doomed.

India has to face the 0.5 front, blaming modi for lack of providing armoured vehicles and for taking out Pak before elections.

Pak has nailed itself within the coffin.
Itching for a skirmish or war, probably to keep it together from its own civil war and economy default..
Now can blame Indian response as the reason for their failure.

Mere pressure of war , would it break the economy of pak.. ?

How would our response be

Army going inside PoK to avenge
Artillery
Rafale bombing terror camp
Covert action..

Will the situation escalate to more than what happened during balakote strike?

Whatever it is, Pak is doomed.

India has to face the 0.5 front, blaming modi for lack of providing armoured vehicles and for taking out Pak before elections.
Nothing will happen, its not such a big lose for the gov to attack pak or even say it out loud tonthe media. This will pass in 2-3 days

This is nothing new and will happen again, terrorism is reduced a lot in Kashmir, but still, there are some sporadic incidents like this that hurt. It seems like there are some procedural lapses. I am still confused about why the top commanders are in front and what kind of surveillance equipment is used to gather the information. I hope IA is not giving our boys the same old ideas of man-to-man fighting. We have the best people, and I hope they are having a proper discussion on the same.

Reactions: screambowl
This is nothing new and will happen again, terrorism is reduced a lot in Kashmir, but still, there are some sporadic incidents like this that hurt. It seems like there are some procedural lapses. I am still confused about why the top commanders are in front and what kind of surveillance equipment is used to gather the information. I hope IA is not giving our boys the same old ideas of man-to-man fighting. We have the best people, and I hope they are having a proper discussion on the same.
Until an unless master mind are not taken out using punitive action these attacks won't stop. Our defensive approach has only emboldened terrorists. Instead on punishing *censored* army we are wasting our time on engaging cannon fodders. All hail bhadwa modi for following one sided ceasefire.

Reactions: Shaktimaan
Until an unless master mind are not taken out using punitive action these attacks won't stop. Our defensive approach has only emboldened terrorists. Instead on punishing *censored* army we are wasting our time on engaging cannon fodders. All hail bhadwa modi for following one sided ceasefire.
You can't go for a full-scale war where you are not going to occupy a trash land that doesn't produce anything and the people are religious scum. We can take these blows. We are on the right track to keep Pakistan busy in its own backyard. You have to have patience to achieve your objective. Yes, we can again strike at the terror camps. I prefer to use the existing method and make the country more measurable in terms of finance and the development of its people. You should use your voting rights to remove Modi if you don't like him in the next election.

Reactions: screambowl