LOC Flare up: Related news and Discussions

From what I have heard is that LOC is Not
One Mountain range , But several mountains running in parallel

So if one occupies a Ridge line , they can be targetted from the Next Ridge line

The point is that feature can be accessed from three different sides but not from East(facing India) and and lower areas also there should be Pakistani posts. Without AF it's not possible to take them head on. that too 7-8 km inside POK.

If we you can take on that feature, it's like Tiger hill of southern POK. You can look towards mainland Pakistan the highway running to GB and cut Mirpur from neelum

अर्ध-सन्यासी (Half Hermit) 🇮🇳 (@bababanaras) Tweeted:

As per internal assessment of IA, aproxx 20 Pak soldiers & terrorists were killed in action dated 22-23 February. Total 32 PA installations & terror launch pads in Leepa & Neelum Valley were targeted in which 14 were completely destroyed & rest were partially destroyed.

@adgpi

अर्ध-सन्यासी (Half Hermit) 🇮🇳 (@bababanaras) Tweeted:

As per internal assessment of IA, aproxx 20 Pak soldiers & terrorists were killed in action dated 22-23 February. Total 32 PA installations & terror launch pads in Leepa & Neelum Valley were targeted in which 14 were completely destroyed & rest were partially destroyed.

@adgpi

Nothing more than Crap!Army has no where said it. And if army had done it, Modi would have immediately announced it. No one hides success of this massive level. This is the reason why actual action doesn't happen. I expect some commonsense from members here as well.

Nothing more than Crap!Army has no where said it. And if army had done it, Modi would have immediately announced it. No one hides success of this massive level. This is the reason why actual action doesn't happen. I expect some commonsense from members here as well.

Now our Declared Aim is POK -- ie OCCUPATION of parts of POK

Therefore all such actions will NOT be
Announced

Only Results and SUCCESS will be announced

There is a very strong feeling in Indian establishment that unless we take out Pakistan, we can't control muslims in India. Thrashing Pakistan and defeating them will send a very clear message to those who did what they did in NE Delhi. The game to subdue muslims in India lies in Pakistan. We need to defeat them again. They need to be shown their real place vis a vis Hindus.

There is a very strong feeling in Indian establishment that unless we take out Pakistan, we can't control muslims in India. Thrashing Pakistan and defeating them will send a very clear message to those who did what they did in NE Delhi. The game to subdue muslims in India lies in Pakistan. We need to defeat them again. They need to be shown their real place vis a vis Hindus.

Frontal says Corona Virus has reached Karachi.

Frontal says Corona Virus has reached Karachi.
Only nation in the world which does not respect patents of medicines for its people and creates them in alternative manner, IS India. No other nation is as well prepared to handle this as India is.
Regarding Pakistan, least said the best. They are such idiots that they decided not to fight Locust invasion as they thought it will hurt India. But the moment those locusts entered India, In Punjab we killed them all in just one night.
Those who are on death wish must not be spoken to, but anihilated enmass. Pakistan deserves a nuke attack to wipe out this population from face of earth. They have no right to live in present civilization.

Only nation in the world which does not respect patents of medicines for its people and creates them in alternative manner, IS India. No other nation is as well prepared to handle this as India is.
Regarding Pakistan, least said the best. They are such idiots that they decided not to fight Locust invasion as they thought it will hurt India. But the moment those locusts entered India, In Punjab we killed them all in just one night.
Those who are on death wish must not be spoken to, but anihilated enmass. Pakistan deserves a nuke attack to wipe out this population from face of earth. They have no right to live in present civilization.

Agree with your conclusion. Pakistan is festering sore and needs to go. Question is what is our govt. doing? China has its hands tied. US under Trump is manageable. Pakistan has economic problems. This is the a great time to actually do something.

Agree with your conclusion. Pakistan is festering sore and needs to go. Question is what is our govt. doing? China has its hands tied. US under Trump is manageable. Pakistan has economic problems. This is the a great time to actually do something.
Within Islam, we hear of Yadood and Majood or something like that. Many Muslim kings sent expeditions to China to see if they are confined within China. As per Islam, they will be destroyed by things coming out of China. Whole Islam will be destroyed and finished. This virus effects meat eaters and especialy those who live in certain kind of weather conditions. I am not sure how true the reports are, but it does not effect those who take alcohol. I may be completely wrong. In Islam, alcohol consumption is banned. Plus this virus can't survive in hot climatic conditions. It needs damp climate. As a peninsula and home to very high temp during summers we are safe. But it will hurt ME and coastal areas and also up north like Kashmir and Pakistan North. I wish, I am wrong.

I have been saying this for several years since the time of old forum. But it looks like everyone wants to follow the process of Mahabharata where you exhaust all options for Peace, and the only leftover solution is war and the destruction of the Adharmis.

This is the best time to wage a war against Pakistan, because if they fight it alone they are going to breakup big time and if they invite China's support, they are going to get killed by the nCoV-2019. :)