LOC Flare up: Related news and Discussions

There is a very strong feeling in Indian establishment that unless we take out Pakistan, we can't control muslims in India. Thrashing Pakistan and defeating them will send a very clear message to those who did what they did in NE Delhi. The game to subdue muslims in India lies in Pakistan. We need to defeat them again. They need to be shown their real place vis a vis Hindus.

Bangladesh also. They are emerging as a second Pakistan, a more real one. Also we need to threaten the congress party members also who think they can organise muslim mobs and wreak havock in society for their political causes.

• Agree
Reactions: sid4587
Only nation in the world which does not respect patents of medicines for its people and creates them in alternative manner, IS India. No other nation is as well prepared to handle this as India is.
Regarding Pakistan, least said the best. They are such idiots that they decided not to fight Locust invasion as they thought it will hurt India. But the moment those locusts entered India, In Punjab we killed them all in just one night.
Those who are on death wish must not be spoken to, but anihilated enmass. Pakistan deserves a nuke attack to wipe out this population from face of earth. They have no right to live in present civilization.

I have an alternative. let them go and kill all the arabs and turks who did what they dd to their ancestors. Then we can give them a second chance an make part of Indian society. But first they have to prove themsevles worthy by takig out their real enemies instead of acting collies to their enslavers. Maybe Indian govt can give a start by creating a false flag attack on some arabs or turks by using some muslims and give a spar.

I mean if it can give an alternative to a thermoneclear armageddon, then better be.

Only nation in the world which does not respect patents of medicines for its people and creates them in alternative manner, IS India. No other nation is as well prepared to handle this as India is.
Regarding Pakistan, least said the best. They are such idiots that they decided not to fight Locust invasion as they thought it will hurt India. But the moment those locusts entered India, In Punjab we killed them all in just one night.
Those who are on death wish must not be spoken to, but anihilated enmass. Pakistan deserves a nuke attack to wipe out this population from face of earth. They have no right to live in present civilization.
How did we kill all those locusts?? We must have used so much poison to kill them.
It is wreaking havoc in some african states which got infected by these locusts, because they let some European back anti-pesticides NGOs in there and now they are not being allowed to use pesticides.

I'm also anti-pesticide and don't let them be used in our land, seeing as they are bad for bees and pollination, but there is exception to everything!

Within Islam, we hear of Yadood and Majood or something like that. Many Muslim kings sent expeditions to China to see if they are confined within China. As per Islam, they will be destroyed by things coming out of China. Whole Islam will be destroyed and finished. This virus effects meat eaters and especialy those who live in certain kind of weather conditions. I am not sure how true the reports are, but it does not effect those who take alcohol. I may be completely wrong. In Islam, alcohol consumption is banned. Plus this virus can't survive in hot climatic conditions. It needs damp climate. As a peninsula and home to very high temp during summers we are safe. But it will hurt ME and coastal areas and also up north like Kashmir and Pakistan North. I wish, I am wrong.
How will it affect ME when they have hot climate?
This is the best time to wage a war against Pakistan, because if they fight it alone they are going to breakup big time and if they invite China's support, they are going to get killed by the nCoV-2019. :)

This is what I said early, this is the best time, because everyone is distracted, and I started a thread with this context, but it got delted saying "low quality" by the forum staff. Glad one more person thinks alike.
Within Islam, we hear of Yadood and Majood or something like that. Many Muslim kings sent expeditions to China to see if they are confined within China. As per Islam, they will be destroyed by things coming out of China. Whole Islam will be destroyed and finished. This virus effects meat eaters and especialy those who live in certain kind of weather conditions. I am not sure how true the reports are, but it does not effect those who take alcohol. I may be completely wrong. In Islam, alcohol consumption is banned. Plus this virus can't survive in hot climatic conditions. It needs damp climate. As a peninsula and home to very high temp during summers we are safe. But it will hurt ME and coastal areas and also up north like Kashmir and Pakistan North. I wish, I am wrong.

I thought Islam will be ended by India and not China??

It affects people who smoke very significantly as smoking causes release of something chemical/enzyme in lungs which creates favorable conditions for Corona.

There is a very strong feeling in Indian establishment that unless we take out Pakistan, we can't control muslims in India. Thrashing Pakistan and defeating them will send a very clear message to those who did what they did in NE Delhi. The game to subdue muslims in India lies in Pakistan. We need to defeat them again. They need to be shown their real place vis a vis Hindus.

that may be the view of a few, but the prevailing line of thought is to not do anything beyond border skirmishes. Whether we like it or not, US will not allow India to go full on offensive against Pak till at least the 2020 prez elections there are done. If trump is re-elected, i foresee an Indian attack on Pak by March 2021

Reactions: STEPHEN COHEN
Agree with your conclusion. Pakistan is festering sore and needs to go. Question is what is our govt. doing? China has its hands tied. US under Trump is manageable. Pakistan has economic problems. This is the a great time to actually do something.
You are not considering our economy. It would be more prudent to take action on PoK after full economic recovery.

You are not considering our economy. It would be more prudent to take action on PoK after full economic recovery.
there is never a good time for war. we can always be "better prepared" in the future. but at that point in the future we can be "even better prepared 3 years later"

the calculation for war is not only "are we fully prepared" - its also "can we get the desired outcome with what we have" along with "are we ok with status quo or should we do something about it".

If you ask me, with China - coronovirus, US election, Turkey stuck with war with Russia - all of Pakistan's "helpers" are in their own issues. will we get a better opportunity?
India's economy may be slowing but Pakistan's economy is in shambles - can we get a desired out come now? I think we can.

there is never a good time for war. we can always be "better prepared" in the future. but at that point in the future we can be "even better prepared 3 years later"

the calculation for war is not only "are we fully prepared" - its also "can we get the desired outcome with what we have" along with "are we ok with status quo or should we do something about it".

If you ask me, with China - coronovirus, US election, Turkey stuck with war with Russia - all of Pakistan's "helpers" are in their own issues. will we get a better opportunity?
India's economy may be slowing but Pakistan's economy is in shambles - can we get a desired out come now? I think we can.
And what do you think MSD is thinking?

The discussion was about starting a war. You don’t do that with a weak economy. And because Pakistan’s economy is in shambles, there is no need to do anything. They are going down the drain themselves, so why get our hands dirty... Pakistan is a failed state unworthy of our time and efforts.

The discussion was about starting a war. You don’t do that with a weak economy. And because Pakistan’s economy is in shambles, there is no need to do anything. They are going down the drain themselves, so why get our hands dirty... Pakistan is a failed state unworthy of our time and efforts.

Pakistan might be in economic trouble but they will still cause trouble , whenever they get a chance

It is just a matter of time when things blow up again