LOC Flare up: Related news and Discussions

• Agree
Reactions: BlackOpsIndia
Is this some joke? Who uses cpanel these days. Not even in school projects.
why does he even want to advertise this hacking? If they hack some thing they should just keep quiet and monitor the flow of information instead of revealing it for brownie points.

Who cares for info flow when you have grabbed the balks already. This is the post infowar level stuff the boys are doing.

IMG_20191221_124753.jpg

Get something which can actually cross into our side first. Your 155mm are more or less useless.

Our 155mm M46 guns while seated 8-10km inside can still hit upto 20km deep.

You have nothing comparable to it in your inventory.

Your Turkish Panter guns are 18tons and your poor road infrastructure will make it next to impossible to transport it anywhere near LoC.

Even our 105 and 122mm guns out gun your guns in range lol.

You will do better to go and mourn with the families of Mujahid brigade dead ones, and maybe convince the Pak Army Regulars to start coming now ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

M46 and 155 mm?

nothing big has happened.no surgical strike.it was intense cfv and india used heavy weapons.pakistani soldiers still in their posts.may be we lost soldiers yesterday but i assure you you also lost so it's useless to talk about deaths.as i said,neelum is an easy target for india.it doesn't matter.pakistani kashmir will remain in our control no matter what.
yes i have seen tweets also.some are saying indian army captured territory,some other different stories.cfv doesn't mean capture of territory.even indian ex generals are talking about pakistani territory.i mean this is just bad information.

nothing big has happened.no surgical strike.it was intense cfv and india used heavy weapons.pakistani soldiers still in their posts.may be we lost soldiers yesterday but i assure you you also lost so it's useless to talk about deaths.as i said,neelum is an easy target for india.it doesn't matter.pakistani kashmir will remain in our control no matter what.
yes i have seen tweets also.some are saying indian army captured territory,some other different stories.cfv doesn't mean capture of territory.even indian ex generals are talking about pakistani territory.i mean this is just bad information.

Your generals were jealous and irked why Chinese are talking about solving border dispute with India. Once this dispute is solved Pakistanis will have no ally. Hence they are activating the LC again just to be a stake holder in the talk .

Not just that. Most of PA's Shelling is target blind, I.e. the artillery observers can't actually see the target when firing on it, a consequence of setting up posts in inferior terrain as compared to the dominating positions if IA. They rely mostly on satellite maps and air recon maps to pin IA positions.

As such, PA can't correct for errors as they can't see the impact points. Thus the low casualties on our side.

Conversely right from the first salvo, IA artillery observers begin calling in corrections based on impact assessment and BDA. With a good team, the second salvo itself will find the target. Thus the higher casualties on Pakistani side.

PA has been trying to use drones for artillery observation for some years now to offset their inferior positions. But either they have fewer platforms and are only deploying them for critical areas (IB) or they haven't been effective as of yet. Own ADS confirms that on very few occasions have PA drones been airborne during their artillery firing.

Conversely on our side, Herons and Searchers go up for any major artillery shelling, adding another layer of fire direction. Combined with the artillery management system and it's remarkable to see how effectively limited number of guns can deliver concentrated, effective firepower.

Even for conventional ops, it is Especially helpful when attacking strong points without exposing own mech forces to such positions. Either the lead recon vehicle or desert rats will identify such ambush points well before main armored forces are in any danger, and call in a concentrated artillery barrage. Prevents enemy from setting up choke points and kill zones
@Falcon read this.... This confirms why our arty is so effective which we discussed elsewhere....

Does he even know how much a Spice 2000 costs? And how much it costs to fire one across? When an artillery can do the job at cost less than 1/100th, why would we baniya waste such resource.

He is called a top defence analysts in Pak.....

If Not Spice 2000 , we might have dropped
LGBs or our own Glide bombs at night

Even they travel at least 30 km

Some assets are heavily.fortified
Artillery Shells will Not blast them

In any case when.we go for POK
We will need to launch an Air Land Campaign

It is a smoke screen which is being created.....Nothing serious happened.

Yes PA did a BAT action and taken a head of our braveheart.... and now we have replied them nicely for their barbarism.....
competing with pakistan is really sickening they will drag every one to medieval age.

I think we shouldn't behave like Pakistanis and start believing in some outlandish claims or else there will be no difference between an ISPR troll and us.
Keep Calm and let war of attrition continue.

• Agree
Reactions: Gautam
I think we shouldn't behave like Pakistanis and start believing in some outlandish claims or else there will be no difference between an ISPR troll and us.
Keep Calm and let war of attrition continue.

Ofcourse it is a war of attrition

Now the Question is where does the Pakistan Army get Replenishments from

From other formations in Mainland or New Raisings and Purchases

I think that Before Feb 26 / 27 , we will see
Some Major Action

Because Pakistan will Gloat about Swift Retort ,
So it is Necessary to make them face Reality

Currently we are not only Responding to them but also acting in a Proactive manner

Now these Proactive Attacks have to be Scaled up