LOC Flare up: Related news and Discussions

nothing big has happened.no surgical strike.it was intense cfv and india used heavy weapons.pakistani soldiers still in their posts.may be we lost soldiers yesterday but i assure you you also lost so it's useless to talk about deaths.as i said,neelum is an easy target for india.it doesn't matter.pakistani kashmir will remain in our control no matter what.
yes i have seen tweets also.some are saying indian army captured territory,some other different stories.cfv doesn't mean capture of territory.even indian ex generals are talking about pakistani territory.i mean this is just bad information.

Quite true. The new norm is for Pakistani positions to be targeted to an extent that the re-occupancy is nearly impossible in sectors held by offending formations of your side. In this sector, Pakistan Army has relative advantage of heights ... and naturally they tried to take advantage. IA retaliated in a deliberate manner, with precise targeting.

The most noteworthy aspect of all these incidents is that Indian UAVs are overflying Pakistani positions while the targeting is done. This, when Pakistan supposedly dominated on 27 Feb 2019, a view held by majority of Pakistanis and perceived by quite a few Indians who have no clue what transpired. Surprise Day indeed. Was the surprise in PAF consistently staying in depth as our UAVs cross LC to provide real time targeting information with IAF waiting for PAF to arrive?

And yes, no territory has been held nor taken. The fanboys who have a large following on our side, tried to portray as such. But the fact remains that today, in Akhnoor, Uri and now this sector, Pakistani posts have been left untenable and unoccupied. Attempts to re-occupy are being thwarted.

Does this mean that Pakistan has No Anti Aircraft Guns in that area

@Falcon @vstol Jockey

Sir , If we want to occupy territory
Which will be our first choice

Haji Pir or Neelum Valley
Neelum valley extend till Mujaffrabad and Haji Pir is on way from Uri to Mujjaffrabad. I can only give my personal opinion as the real priorities to be laid down are with the field formations as per their battle plans. I will go for Haji Pir as it allows me to dominate every height in that area and secures Poonch-Uri bulge.

Reactions: STEPHEN COHEN
Your generals were jealous and irked why Chinese are talking about solving border dispute with India. Once this dispute is solved Pakistanis will have no ally. Hence they are activating the LC again just to be a stake holder in the talk .
sir this is a very complex game.you don't understand real intention of china.every action that china takes against you is not on pakistani orders.pakistan is a friend of china but china don't take orders.they are a big power and they want expansion too even if they have to invade india.i told you many times that your war with china created hate in chinese against you.all this wasn't on our orders.we are fighting internally and externally and we are united.china is helping pakistan in every field and sometimes they even didn't ask for their money.this is true friendship which you also need but everything between russia and india depends on money.money isn't everything.i give you full credit for forging close relations with america.anyway pakistan will stay as a country.serious cfv violations doesn't mean invasion.it's wise to left posts during heavy shelling.we should care about human lives and trust me,we didn't use any axe or other thing

Quite true. The new norm is for Pakistani positions to be targeted to an extent that the re-occupancy is nearly impossible in sectors held by offending formations of your side. In this sector, Pakistan Army has relative advantage of heights ... and naturally they tried to take advantage. IA retaliated in a deliberate manner, with precise targeting.

The most noteworthy aspect of all these incidents is that Indian UAVs are overflying Pakistani positions while the targeting is done. This, when Pakistan supposedly dominated on 27 Feb 2019, a view held by majority of Pakistanis and perceived by quite a few Indians who have no clue what transpired. Surprise Day indeed. Was the surprise in PAF consistently staying in depth as our UAVs cross LC to provide real time targeting information with IAF waiting for PAF to arrive?

And yes, no territory has been held nor taken. The fanboys who have a large following on our side, tried to portray as such. But the fact remains that today, in Akhnoor, Uri and now this sector, Pakistani posts have been left untenable and unoccupied. Attempts to re-occupy are being thwarted.

i agree that you are targeting with precision and i agree that drones fly normally before operation.it's true.i think vacant posts is good because it saves life.it's wise.obviously india don't want to cross loc.we know this fact.whenever you will attack and try to annex,we will not leave posts because it will become war but under normal circumstances,it's wise to leave post.

After the Balakot saga dint we use this same tactic? Were those posts allowed to be re-occupied or they were different locations that the ones mentioned?

• Agree
Reactions: Hellfire
i agree that you are targeting with precision and i agree that drones fly normally before operation.it's true.i think vacant posts is good because it saves life.it's wise.obviously india don't want to cross loc.we know this fact.whenever you will attack and try to annex,we will not leave posts because it will become war but under normal circumstances,it's wise to leave post.

India dont want to occupy anything on the other side of LOC. If posts are not manned means we can infiltrate/ex-filtrate under far lesser threat conditions to hit Jihadis also not to mention India pushing the "no mans land" inside POK.

There has been lot of misinformation being spread by these so called "OSNIT" handles.....How counter productive it is? Read the thread

@Milspec @Falcon

Sir , On Twitter you have said that OSINT handles are damaging India's position

Now we have openly declared that POK is Indian Territory and we will liberate it

This is the official stance

So even if we are doing "SALAMI slicing "
And then denying it , there is nothing wrong in it

It is all part of Narrative Building or Perception Management

Why are Pakistanis Going crazy about Chawinda

By the way from Jammu to Shakargarh bulge there are many Kinks and Bends in the Border

Land grabbing can happen in many areas

Dude ... I am amazed at how you convince yourself in every situation ... it's like how Pakistan won all the wars it fought with India ... :)

Here also it is a 100% you win .. and all of us always lose :)

We love you all living in a Lala land :)

Reactions: Abhay rajput