Pakistan AirForce : Updates & Discussions

Nothing to hide but we never acknowledge unless it was widely reported!.

Its more like 5-6 JF-17 crashes. Covering up is a national sport there. To crash you need to clock respectable flying hours. It does not even touch 100 hr per year. The engine is from 80's without improvement, not even FADEC !.
Perhaps you don’t know but as per Pakistani Exxxperts they have improved the engine by advising Klimov-UEC about how to make engines as apparently PAF has vast expertise in how to make (Aircraft) engines and also a good Pizza.

Reactions: Chain Smoker
Covering up is indeed not your national sport. It's in your blood. There are some 3-4 running threads on PA casualties in KPK, Balochistan, LoC, etc as well as a thread on the resurgence of the TTP all well documented with proof. How many deaths have the ISPR acknowledged? Last time you dodged the question by acting funny & were banned for a month. Feel free to continue in the same vein.
First of all, I can give you evidence of Indian fatalities as well which indian public might never know. Second is the article in India. It's a recent article which showed 4000+ deaths from 2017 to 19. It's your article and an eye opener for many but obviously you will make excuses again. It's laughable. I was banned for showing reality to rising sun. I replied to his comment about militant problems and my reply involved a video where martyr family briefly described that struggle will continue. I was banned for showing reality. I don't care about bans and I am definitely not dying to reply everyone here. I have much bigger tasks to do. I can give you evidence of fatalities as well which is not acknowledged by your army. I am not here to degrade you or others but there are rules that are applied on me and not indian members which I understand because it's Indian defence forum.

And where is the explanation?

Cover up on things related to the military is normal in Pakistan. From Zia-ul-Haq's death to Kargil. Covering up some crash is nothing!. We have seen it before in the case of F-16s.

If you think it inflammatory or bait then don't reply. Trolling replies will only cut shot your time here.
Ashwin are you serious? I mean I have record of Indian fatalities which I can post here but even I know that you will ban me again. Do you think that soldiers are only dying on our side? We receives reports from your side as well. We have pictures as well. I can't show you here. And just think about your own indian article. It says 4000+. Read the article. I don't think that I deserve this type of treatment here. Rules should be applied to all. Thanks.

First of all, I can give you evidence of Indian fatalities as well which indian public might never know. Second is the article in India. It's a recent article which showed 4000+ deaths from 2017 to 19. It's your article and an eye opener for many but obviously you will make excuses again. It's laughable. I was banned for showing reality to rising sun. I replied to his comment about militant problems and my reply involved a video where martyr family briefly described that struggle will continue. I was banned for showing reality. I don't care about bans and I am definitely not dying to reply everyone here. I have much bigger tasks to do. I can give you evidence of fatalities as well which is not acknowledged by your army. I am not here to degrade you or others but there are rules that are applied on me and not indian members which I understand because it's Indian defence forum.
I've yet to see any evidence from your end for fatalities of the IA or CAPFs in the line of duty not acknowledged by the state. You used the same argument last time too & came up with totally unrelated stuff for which you got the boot.
Instead of yapping, why don't you go right ahead & post your "evidence" & let's see how genuine your claims are.

Ashwin are you serious? I mean I have record of Indian fatalities which I can post here but even I know that you will ban me again. Do you think that soldiers are only dying on our side? We receives reports from your side as well. We have pictures as well. I can't show you here. And just think about your own indian article. It says 4000+. Read the article. I don't think that I deserve this type of treatment here. Rules should be applied to all. Thanks.
Read which article ?

I have asked you this before, do you understand how an open society works ? It feels like you are kid stuck in a well.

How is it possible to cover up thousands of Indian men in uniform that too coming from all corners of the country. We do not have an all powerful security agency who do forced disappearance on a daily basis.

Act sane be responsible. Produce source for statements you make. Playing victim won't help your case.

Difference is acknowledgement and declaration to Parliament. We don't need to hide the figures. A simple query in Parliament will result in an answer.

What exactly was the response of your army when they were asked fatalities?

I've yet to see any evidence from your end for fatalities of the IA or CAPFs in the line of duty not acknowledged by the state. You used the same argument last time too & came up with totally unrelated stuff for which you got the boot.
Instead of yapping, why don't you go right ahead & post your "evidence" & let's see how genuine your claims are.
See you are wrong when you are saying that I was banned for totally unrelated topic. It was on the same topic but again I don't give you more justification. Anyway I can't post pictures here. If I post pictures, admins will ban. Just read your own indian media article. Read it. They are total numbers which is 4000 and it includes bsf, crpf, even itbp. Read article.
Difference is acknowledgement and declaration to Parliament. We don't need to hide the figures. A simple query in Parliament will result in an answer.

What exactly was the response of your army when they were asked fatalities?
Just count the number of acknowledged fatalities from 17 to 19 and read the article again. You will be amazed. Even people in your parliament will be surprised. I mean come on, we all know it. Nothing to hide.

Read which article ?

I have asked you this before, do you understand how an open society works ? It feels like you are kid stuck in a well.

How is it possible to cover up thousands of Indian men in uniform that too coming from all corners of the country. We do not have an all powerful security agency who do forced disappearance on a daily basis.

Act sane be responsible. Produce source for statements you make. Playing victim won't help your case.
Don't ban me.

Don't ban me.

These are paramilitary not army. Think about it like interstate police and border security. Only a fraction of them was killed because of Pakistani action (Specifically BSF). CRPF is a huge force that is called in any internal security incidents like riots. They also engage in action against Naxals. Around 1,200 CRPF personnel died over nine years to 2017 inaction against Naxals. These are small numbers compared to our population. CRPF alone has around 3.5 lakh people in service (That's half of the entire Pakistan army!).

These are public domain information. Do you think no one in India knows about this? Every year MEA has to submit a report to parliament. Every media outlet reports it (Which is exactly what you have posted!). You are proving my point by giving this report. It's impossible to cover up the death of uniformed men. Let me reiterate, We do not have an all-powerful security agency who does force disappearance on a daily basis.

You were banned for trolling. You couldn't control your outrage.

ust count the number of acknowledged fatalities from 17 to 19 and read the article again. You will be amazed. Even people in your parliament will be surprised. I mean come on, we all know it. Nothing to hide.
You posted an Indian media report of an Indian politician replying to the Indian parliament. And people in the Indian parliament will be surprised?

Should we act surprise also?

These are paramilitary not army. Think about it like interstate police and border security. Only a fraction of them was killed because of Pakistani action (Specifically BSF). CRPF is a huge force that is called in any internal security incidents like riots. They also engage in action against Naxals. Around 1,200 CRPF personnel died over nine years to 2017 inaction against Naxals. These are small numbers compared to our population. CRPF alone has around 3.5 lakh people in service (That's half of the entire Pakistan army!).

These are public domain information. Do you think no one in India knows about this? Every year MEA has to submit a report to parliament. Every media outlet reports it (Which is exactly what you have posted!). You are proving my point by giving this report. It's impossible to cover up the death of uniformed men. Let me reiterate, We do not have an all-powerful security agency who does force disappearance on a daily basis.

You were banned for trolling. You couldn't control your outrage.
I was busy so that's why replying now. Oh yeah make thousand excuses. 700 bsf died due to cardiac arrest right? You can fool the world but you can't fool pakistan. Yes the information is public now but why indian army don't mention 700 men? I mean come on, I don't want to make fun of all this. I just don't want to talk about it anymore.

Last edited:
@Arsalan123

Second part is clarified by Martin Baker.
Regarding first query, is it confirmed?
Don't trust frontal assault. He was lying and everyone thought that that it was true. No such incident happened but second incident of jf-17 is true. 14th squadron tail choppers jet. There are pictures on social media. Nothing to hide. We accept that we lost a jf-17 but only 3 jets lost from 05 to 20. This is not a bad record. We will continue to learn this machine. It's a fantastic plane. If aesa radar supports long range pl-15 on block 3 than it could be deadly. I believe Chinese have a good aesa radar.

I was busy so that's why replying now. Oh yeah make thousand excuses. 700 bsf died due to cardiac arrest right? You can fool the world but you can't fool pakistan. Yes the information is public now but why indian army don't mention 700 men? I mean come on, I don't want to make fun of all this. I just don't want to talk about it anymore.
why would army mention para military soldiers lol.

I know from where u will copy paste those old fatalities repacked as latest. could u tell me how many of your soldiers died in LOC this year .

If aesa radar supports long range pl-15 on block 3 than it could be deadly. I believe Chinese have a good aesa radar.
Enough of this PL15 talk. PL15 is nothing but a cheap copy of R37, so it may engage less maneuverable targets like AWACS from long distances but good luck to PAF and PLAAF if they try to shoot highly maneuverable Flankers with it from BVR distance.

Reactions: Chain Smoker

There are 2 different ministries in India. The BSF, ITBP, CRPF and Assam Rifles come under the Ministry of Home Affairs. The IA, IAF and IN, come under the Ministry of Defence. And then there are few under R&AW.

For each person who dies in these services, the situations and reasons can be pulled out by filing an RTI by any ordinary citizen. Hell, you can even ask for information on what happened to the families and how they were compensated! Talk about transparency. Except the SF and agencies under intelligence, which is not covered. There is a standing committee on defence which actually pulls up the armed forces and then there is the CAG which can drill down and bring out discrepancies on any number of the defence forces.

So yes, the numbers are available. Parliament is aware and an ordinary citizen of India can ask for the same information and be provided the same. Nothing to hide, unlike the PA which refuses giving numbers to Parliament lest Pakistanis find out the real 'effectiveness' of theirs.

JF-17 production rate is highly exaggerated by ISI bots which are 16 or 25 per annum as claimed in media

Since 2007, the following blocks were produced:

JF-17A Block 1 (50 delivered)
JF-17A Block 2 (62 delivered)
JF-17B Block 2 (12 delivered, 14 on order)

With Chinese aviation industrial capacity and so-called Pakistan aviation industrial capacity(PUN), the production since 13 years is 124 aircraft ( 3 lost due to accidents)

The rate is 124/13 = 9.5 or we can say 9-10 aircraft per annum.

Also, please remember the
1. Design and R&D is by Russian

2. Engine and Main gun Gsh-23 is: Russian

3. Ejection seat: British

4. RWR: American

5. Also, some more Turkish and European equipment's

Only fools can believe that the production rate is 16 or 25 per annum.

Source:

JF-17 production rate is highly exaggerated by ISI bots which are 16 or 25 per annum as claimed in media

Since 2007, the following blocks were produced:

JF-17A Block 1 (50 delivered)
JF-17A Block 2 (62 delivered)
JF-17B Block 2 (12 delivered, 14 on order)

With Chinese aviation industrial capacity and so-called Pakistan aviation industrial capacity(PUN), the production since 13 years is 124 aircraft ( 3 lost due to accidents)

The rate is 124/13 = 9.5 or we can say 9-10 aircraft per annum.

Also, please remember the
1. Design and R&D is by Russian

2. Engine and Main gun Gsh-23 is: Russian

3. Ejection seat: British

4. RWR: American

5. Also, some more Turkish and European equipment's

Only fools can believe that the production rate is 16 or 25 per annum.

Source:
Inshort JF17 is Pakistan's Su30 project, what a sham. Just painting it green doesn't make it Pakistani lol...