Pakistan AirForce : Updates & Discussions

Inshort JF17 is Pakistan's Su30 project, what a sham. Just painting it green doesn't make it Pakistani lol...
Atleast in our case the Russians actually inducted the su30sm and it was an export success from Algeria,China to Malaysia. Compare that to jf 17 with less than a dozen fighters actually exported apart from Pakistan. Plus I don't think they are even manufacturing the airframe fully...

I was busy so that's why replying now. Oh yeah make thousand excuses. 700 bsf died due to cardiac arrest right? You can fool the world but you can't fool pakistan. Yes the information is public now but why indian army don't mention 700 men? I mean come on, I don't want to make fun of all this. I just don't want to talk about it anymore.
hmm..so you changed death cover up to reason of death cover-up. That's progress.

Indian army doesn't have to mention deaths in CRPF persons. Its different organizations under different ministry doing different jobs. Its like asking why Pakistan Army is not talking about the death of Airports Security Force men (Pakistan's all other federal paramilitary organization reports to MoD). I cant simplify this anymore. Maybe you should watch some American crime sitcoms were FBI, Homeland security, and local police fight over jurisdiction. Its basic separation duties and power. Its not like in Pakistan where everyone answer the true one authority called PA.

There is around 8.5 lakh active personal under Central Armed Police Forces. For comparison, the strength of the Pakistan army is 5.6 lakh.

Now let's look at the fatality numbers,
In a written reply in the Lok Sabha, Union minister of state for home Hansarj G Ahir said that while a total of 74 personnel of the country's largest paramilitary--the Central Reserve Police Force--were killed in action against Maoists between 2015 and 2017, 1,196 lost their lives owing to multiple medical issues.

Breaking down the figures, he said, 219 jawans and officers of the force died due to heart attacks, 77 personnel lost their lives owing to depression or by committing suicide and 20 lost their lives due to malaria and dengue, during the same period. A total of 880 personnel lost their lives due to "other" medical reasons
So out of 3,20,000 active personal ~598 per year dies from all sorts of medical reasons. Thats 0.18 % fatality per year!

Do you know how many suffer from a mental disorder in Pakistan ? Its 10-20% of the population!

Im also not going make fun of your lack of a rudimentary grasp of statistical probability. I hope one day you will come out of that stinky well.

Enough of this PL15 talk. PL15 is nothing but a cheap copy of R37, so it may engage less maneuverable targets like AWACS from long distances but good luck to PAF and PLAAF if they try to shoot highly maneuverable Flankers with it from BVR distance.
Nobody likes dogfighting these days. Modern technology is adopted by many countries. Bvr engagement is important and by the way, Pak have plans to design more projects like jf-17 and we know nothing about project azm. China is developing very long range ramjet technology missile like meteor. I can safely say that we can handle iaf easily. Now we have the numbers as well.

Inshort JF17 is Pakistan's Su30 project, what a sham. Just painting it green doesn't make it Pakistani lol...
I like it deathstar. I want you to believe that jf-17 is not good fighter. I want you to make fun of every machine in Pakistani arsenal. I think it's great if your enemy consider you weak. I have seen them flying,diving, vertical climbs etc. I know how dangerous they are.
There are 2 different ministries in India. The BSF, ITBP, CRPF and Assam Rifles come under the Ministry of Home Affairs. The IA, IAF and IN, come under the Ministry of Defence. And then there are few under R&AW.

For each person who dies in these services, the situations and reasons can be pulled out by filing an RTI by any ordinary citizen. Hell, you can even ask for information on what happened to the families and how they were compensated! Talk about transparency. Except the SF and agencies under intelligence, which is not covered. There is a standing committee on defence which actually pulls up the armed forces and then there is the CAG which can drill down and bring out discrepancies on any number of the defence forces.

So yes, the numbers are available. Parliament is aware and an ordinary citizen of India can ask for the same information and be provided the same. Nothing to hide, unlike the PA which refuses giving numbers to Parliament lest Pakistanis find out the real 'effectiveness' of theirs.
Thanks for understanding my point. Unlike all members, at least you are accepting it. You are the first person who is not making any excuses.

• Haha
Reactions: Killbot
I like it deathstar. I want you to believe that jf-17 is not good fighter. I want you to make fun of every machine in Pakistani arsenal. I think it's great if your enemy consider you weak. I have seen them flying,diving, vertical climbs etc. I know how dangerous they are.

Thanks for understanding my point. Unlike all members, at least you are accepting it. You are the first person who is not making any excuses.
No i am not saying its not a good factor but its the Pakistanis shouting that its a Pakistani jet

No i am not saying its not a good factor but its the Pakistanis shouting that its a Pakistani jet
I think if pakistani members are saying that this jet is pakistani than they are wrong but we have learned technologies and how you implement tasks. It gives us courage to design our own jet azm. Even in azm, we need Chinese assistance. We want good product. I don't like chest thumping on both sides. Machines who perform better in real war scenario are always good for you, for your country.

Nobody likes dogfighting these days.
Really?? Is that why all the western countries are investing in TVC and HMD tech?? Btw have you met any pilot of flanker or fulcrum?? I am afraid that they would disagree with your statement.
Modern technology is adopted by many countries. Bvr engagement is important and by the way, Pak have plans to design more projects like jf-17
Modern technology requires money. Money which Pakistan doesn't has. At any rate India could throw lot more than Pakistan for acquiring or researching latest tech. So if you mention modern tech then do remember that it is your weaker side not the stronger one. As for plans of other projects, I wish you good luck. Pray that China survives and continue to support you because without that you can't even produce aircraft grade aluminium let alone a fighter jet.
and we know nothing about project azm.
I wonder why.
China is developing very long range ramjet technology missile like meteor.
So does India and Russia. Listen just having a longer range missile won't guarantee you air superiority. You will also require capable platform with powerful radars, to track and lock the target from long distances, also having good aerodynamic performance and excellent EW suite to save them from enemy BVRs.
You could easily guess who has edge in these areas.
I can safely say that we can handle iaf easily. Now we have the numbers as well.
So does any random maddarsa educated Pakistani. It doesn't make any difference. Try to see through the propaganda of your ISPR, PAF can't sustain a full fledged assault of IAF for even 48 hours.

Nobody likes dogfighting these days. Modern technology is adopted by many countries. Bvr engagement is important and by the way, Pak have plans to design more projects like jf-17 and we know nothing about project azm. China is developing very long range ramjet technology missile like meteor. I can safely say that we can handle iaf easily. Now we have the numbers as well.
best of luck with this thinking u r going for a another surrender.
I was expecting excuses and I was expecting this conversation to be diverted towards Pak side. When you are speechless, you often start blame game lol.
our numbers are in public when u r going to make yours.

Really?? Is that why all the western countries are investing in TVC and HMD tech?? Btw have you met any pilot of flanker or fulcrum?? I am afraid that they would disagree with your statement.

Modern technology requires money. Money which Pakistan doesn't has. At any rate India could throw lot more than Pakistan for acquiring or researching latest tech. So if you mention modern tech then do remember that it is your weaker side not the stronger one. As for plans of other projects, I wish you good luck. Pray that China survives and continue to support you because without that you can't even produce aircraft grade aluminium let alone a fighter jet.

I wonder why.

So does India and Russia. Listen just having a longer range missile won't guarantee you air superiority. You will also require capable platform with powerful radars, to track and lock the target from long distances, also having good aerodynamic performance and excellent EW suite to save them from enemy BVRs.
You could easily guess who has edge in these areas.

So does any random maddarsa educated Pakistani. It doesn't make any difference. Try to see through the propaganda of your ISPR, PAF can't sustain a full fledged assault of IAF for even 48 hours.
What do you mean by china survives? Do you also believe in stories of China destruction? Yes I agree that money is important but remember China is friend of pakistan and we have tested many Chinese weapons. We even know how to handle s-400. Training exercises between China and pakistan was focused on ground targets. There are many other factors as well. See you can't compare China Pak friendship with Russia India friendship. Russia India friendship is based on money. You keep giving them orders, they will keep supporting you. That's it. This is reality and do you think that Russia will support India against china? Have you seen any Russian statement on ladakh?

Anyway all the things that you are talking about take years but Pak has proved it to India that it can still infiltrate deep. Look at the money that we have invested on jf-17 and look at Tejas project cost. All the big talks from India are just talks.

What do you mean by china survives? Do you also believe in stories of China destruction? Yes I agree that money is important but remember China is friend of pakistan and we have tested many Chinese weapons. We even know how to handle s-400. Training exercises between China and pakistan was focused on ground targets. There are many other factors as well. See you can't compare China Pak friendship with Russia India friendship. Russia India friendship is based on money. You keep giving them orders, they will keep supporting you. That's it. This is reality and do you think that Russia will support India against china? Have you seen any Russian statement on ladakh?

Anyway all the things that you are talking about take years but Pak has proved it to India that it can still infiltrate deep. Look at the money that we have invested on jf-17 and look at Tejas project cost. All the big talks from India are just talks.
ah friendship is based on interests there is nothing personal between 2 countries. China is using u bcz they want to counter us just like America used u for afghanistan. The friendship between u and China is not equal it is typical slave -master relationship.

Regarding junk fighter.
1.jpg

What do you mean by china survives? Do you also believe in stories of China destruction?
If you cannot analyse present Geo-Political situation then it is your problem not mine. Chinese economy is heavily dependent on exports, and due to the present Covid crisis and all the animosity China earned due to it will result in heavy economic sanctions on China by world powers. Already 20million Chinese have lost their jobs due to freezing of export orders. On top of that there are flood and famine situation in China. In next couple of decades you are going to see a slow demise of China.

Yes I agree that money is important but remember China is friend of pakistan and we have tested many Chinese weapons.
To tell you the truth, we are fine with you guys testing and arming yourself with Chinese weapons. It would be easy for us then to get technological superiority.

We even know how to handle s-400.
Let me be frank. Your statements are no longer accepted on their face value. Whatever you claim you must substantiate them with facts. I don't see any weapon in your inventory which can take out S400. Btw if you think that S400 will work as a standalone system then you are heavily mistaken.

Training exercises between China and pakistan was focused on ground targets. There are many other factors as well.
Anything special about it??? We hold far more advance exercises both domestically and with other big powers regularly.

See you can't compare China Pak friendship with Russia India friendship. Russia India friendship is based on money. You keep giving them orders, they will keep supporting you. That's it.
Ofcourse I can't compare them. We have a strategic and economic relationship with Russia on equal terms whereas Pakistan is a slave of China.

This is reality and do you think that Russia will support India against china? Have you seen any Russian statement on ladakh?
Why do you think Russia stopped delivery of S400 missiles?? Why do you think there is a massive troop buildup by Russia on her far east??? And what are your opinions about those 'goodies' Russian delivered to us on an emergency basis from their own stock, at the same time denying Chinese even regular supplies. Not everything is being said. There are something which are done on ground silently. But ofcourse you won't understand it.
To be honest I had a higher opinion about you. I always thought about you as a rational person who understands the limitations of himself and has the intelligence to see through the propaganda peddled by your army 24/7. But after reading this post of yours I have to change my opinions.

Reactions: Chain Smoker
ah friendship is based on interests there is nothing personal between 2 countries. China is using u bcz they want to counter us just like America used u for afghanistan. The friendship between u and China is not equal it is typical slave -master relationship.

Regarding junk fighter.
View attachment 18030
So what's your point? Huge money is involved between Russia India projects. If you stop money, Russia will support us. They are using you since independence. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: Sathya
If you cannot analyse present Geo-Political situation then it is your problem not mine. Chinese economy is heavily dependent on exports, and due to the present Covid crisis and all the animosity China earned due to it will result in heavy economic sanctions on China by world powers. Already 20million Chinese have lost their jobs due to freezing of export orders. On top of that there are flood and famine situation in China. In next couple of decades you are going to see a slow demise of China.

To tell you the truth, we are fine with you guys testing and arming yourself with Chinese weapons. It would be easy for us then to get technological superiority.

Let me be frank. Your statements are no longer accepted on their face value. Whatever you claim you must substantiate them with facts. I don't see any weapon in your inventory which can take out S400. Btw if you think that S400 will work as a standalone system then you are heavily mistaken.

Anything special about it??? We hold far more advance exercises both domestically and with other big powers regularly.

Ofcourse I can't compare them. We have a strategic and economic relationship with Russia on equal terms whereas Pakistan is a slave of China.

Why do you think Russia stopped delivery of S400 missiles?? Why do you think there is a massive troop buildup by Russia on her far east??? And what are your opinions about those 'goodies' Russian delivered to us on an emergency basis from their own stock, at the same time denying Chinese even regular supplies. Not everything is being said. There are something which are done on ground silently. But ofcourse you won't understand it.

To be honest I had a higher opinion about you. I always thought about you as a rational person who understands the limitations of himself and has the intelligence to see through the propaganda peddled by your army 24/7. But after reading this post of yours I have to change my opinions.
I just can't understand your logic on china. Common sense tells me that China can't be destroyed easily and this might happen at some later time but not probably in the next 25 years. Do you know the capability of Chinese armed forces? You can see the how smartly they are handling pressure from America but they aren't abandoning their objectives. Do you think America will fight indian war? I am sorry but this logic doesn't make any sense. Forget about their destruction,care about the regions where Chinese are sitting. There are some unconfirmed reports from some of Chinese friends related to more push. This is why I am saying all this. All your talk about China is your perception towards china, a hostile behavior and you think that world will destroy China. Hahaha.

Anyway pakistan also received gifts from China. Do you think that you are receiving gifts from Russia without money? They even warned you about your unusual activity with Americans. Have you seen a single statement of Russia on your support? Russia is much closer friend of China than India. It's universal truth.

So what's your point? Huge money is involved between Russia India projects. If you stop money, Russia will support us. They are using you since independence. Lol
Sorry u have to pay Russians immediately they are not interested in giving bheeks.
I just can't understand your logic on china. Common sense tells me that China can't be destroyed easily and this might happen at some later time but not probably in the next 25 years. Do you know the capability of Chinese armed forces? You can see the how smartly they are handling pressure from America but they aren't abandoning their objectives. Do you think America will fight indian war? I am sorry but this logic doesn't make any sense. Forget about their destruction,care about the regions where Chinese are sitting. There are some unconfirmed reports from some of Chinese friends related to more push. This is why I am saying all this. All your talk about China is your perception towards china, a hostile behavior and you think that world will destroy China. Hahaha.

Anyway pakistan also received gifts from China. Do you think that you are receiving gifts from Russia without money? They even warned you about your unusual activity with Americans. Have you seen a single statement of Russia on your support? Russia is much closer friend of China than India. It's universal truth.
Sure u also got gifts in return after donating donkeys and women .
images.jpeg

They are using you since independence. Lol
That is not called using, that is called Business. Using is what China is doing to Pakistan...opening infrastructure projects in Pakistan with Pakistani money with the high-interest rate but instead of giving employment to Pakistanis, they are bringing their own guys. Using is gifting land to a foreign country.
Read the article and please tell me how u guys can say China - Pakistan relation is friendship?
And if you don't want to reply to the above points, please don't post shit also.

Look at the money that we have invested on jf-17 and look at Tejas project cost
Yes the money you have invested is miniscule because all of the r&d was completely done by the Chinese. The jf-17 in its present iteration is as good as our mig 21 bisons literally. The tejas mk1 can actually fly around the jf 17 literally and figuratively it's tech is quantitatively better than jf 17 the block 3 will be a bigger flying whale than the fa18 superhornet. Atleast the super hornet has the electronics to compensate for its inferior flying characteristics. The jf 17 blk3 has pretty mediocre aesa radar for all its hype. The maws and rwr is the only saving grace which will help it in runnig away like it did when it came to face our mirage 2000 on 27th Feb. Your pilots don't even train in bvr for the most part on your jf17 which proves they are meant to be bomb trucks. The jf 17 is the replacement for the f-7 pg not even the mirage 3/5 that's how bad the plane is. Our mig 21 bisons are pretty much superior to every aircraft in your inventory except the f 16.
Now I have heard that you guys are buying j10CE's which further proves that maybe the blk 3 is just propaganda and the project azm will be basically j-31 and your fauj will "kato chutya of your awam" saying it's indigenous development. Those jf 17 you are so proud of will be taken out like flies when they come.
Also as much you abduls are proud of your PAF for being a "professional" air force. Your air force's strategy has been to stay in your own air space. And then wait for us to pick you out. That strategy has worked out well for the most part. But the day IAF thinks it wants to enforce a no fly zone over Rawalpindi it wouldn't take more than a week to be flying over Islamabad and Pindi while your jarnails soil their salwars...

Reactions: Chain Smoker
Yes the money you have invested is miniscule because all of the r&d was completely done by the Chinese. The jf-17 in its present iteration is as good as our mig 21 bisons literally. The tejas mk1 can actually fly around the jf 17 literally and figuratively it's tech is quantitatively better than jf 17 the block 3 will be a bigger flying whale than the fa18 superhornet. Atleast the super hornet has the electronics to compensate for its inferior flying characteristics. The jf 17 blk3 has pretty mediocre aesa radar for all its hype. The maws and rwr is the only saving grace which will help it in runnig away like it did when it came to face our mirage 2000 on 27th Feb. Your pilots don't even train in bvr for the most part on your jf17 which proves they are meant to be bomb trucks. The jf 17 is the replacement for the f-7 pg not even the mirage 3/5 that's how bad the plane is. Our mig 21 bisons are pretty much superior to every aircraft in your inventory except the f 16.
Now I have heard that you guys are buying j10CE's which further proves that maybe the blk 3 is just propaganda and the project azm will be basically j-31 and your fauj will "kato chutya of your awam" saying it's indigenous development. Those jf 17 you are so proud of will be taken out like flies when they come.
Also as much you abduls are proud of your PAF for being a "professional" air force. Your air force's strategy has been to stay in your own air space. And then wait for us to pick you out. That strategy has worked out well for the most part. But the day IAF thinks it wants to enforce a no fly zone over Rawalpindi it wouldn't take more than a week to be flying over Islamabad and Pindi while your jarnails soil their salwars...

paksitani are in free fall in a bottomless delusion pit,i sometimes wonders at their audacity of calling " we are 10 years ahead of IAF so we dont require J10 ,we should focus at j31 ". what does this statement exactly mean ,nothing,but an euphemsim of calling we are bhikari and cant afford anything right now.the moment there is any hope of usa dangling a bone aka f16 they will run abandoning the junk fighter.you can see thosuand of pages on pukis forum in the wet hope of a plane which has been rejected by the IAF.

j10,j16 ,jf 17 ,jh 7 are super duper plane in the hands of chinese /pukis.but su 30 ,rafale,mirage,mig 29 are junk .there was time they were capable of holding themselves in any serious defense related debate,since usa's bakshish was ongoing.with the gravy train coming to a halt ,it looks like most of them have become frustrated with the fact the they cant compete with india ,with its ever expanding tech development ,the difference will be starker with in a decade.

around a decade and a half they used to test a missile when india used to do test and our portfolio was around agni,prithvi and brahmos ,with aksah a failure and other programme were still in infancy ,they used to brag about that "they were ahead in missile technology" .today the situation is such that they are nowhere to be seen ,dont even bother to react on ever expanding indian missile portfolio.
the thing is when u dont have any world class educational institution ,r&d development centre ,moneyt to invest ,you simply cant compete in this world , any effort takes time to reach a critical mass stage and from there we see its exponential growth and india is almost near that stage or atmost a decade away .