Suggestions

They post great new information. Like pain relief medication. It might be useful for @_Anonymous_ because he has pain in rear nether regions today.
The 7th Day Adventists, near my house, took out a victory procession. The pastors & their altar boys.Hand in hand.As if they had won in the state elections. I'm sure you'd be having a jolly time in bangalore. With your pastors too. Its called begaani shaadi mein abdullah deewaana.

Can we create a thread about "know your media and analysts" where we put info about top journalists, ambassadors, defence experts and Twitter handles?

I see a lot of propagandists slide their propaganda in name of being some analyst. We can write the name and one or two line about him. Like Ajay Shukla is congressi slave, he can go to any length even if it means hurting Indias interest or Bhadrakumar is a communist thug or Siddharth Vardhrajan is a US citizen.

Important to disclose political, geopolitical affiliations and connections like relatives that keep them afloat so that people can see thru the propaganda and not fall for it. If these things are clear people will be able to see clearly why someone is talking that way. More like a database of prominent personalities like Db of planes and pilots on other forums. Main post consisting name and description and other posts debating or revealing more about people and when sufficient info is gathered editing main post.

We can rope in few news portals too like opindia or others to use that thread wherever needed and give us a back link helping us to grow as right now there is ton of new users who don't know what is actually going on, unaware and starving for knowledge.

Since debate of bias will be there I think the only thing we should be worrying about is pro india or pro poltics. We can write it as it as be it a bjp supporter or congressi. The thread I think will really help a lot of people.

Also merging posts about a particular person's debate, only good ones, making it a single post and hyper linking it to name in 1st post so that if a person wishes to know more about how we reached that conclusion they can read in detail.

We can start with few names and grow it slowly, no need to hurry. Our forum is doing nice knowledge wise let's convert it into an asset too, an informed electorate can make better decisions and elevate the level of our forum too.

Can we create a thread about "know your media and analysts" where we put info about top journalists, ambassadors, defence experts and Twitter handles?

I see a lot of propagandists slide their propaganda in name of being some analyst. We can write the name and one or two line about him. Like Ajay Shukla is congressi slave, he can go to any length even if it means hurting Indias interest or Bhadrakumar is a communist thug or Siddharth Vardhrajan is a US citizen.

Important to disclose political, geopolitical affiliations and connections like relatives that keep them afloat so that people can see thru the propaganda and not fall for it. If these things are clear people will be able to see clearly why someone is talking that way. More like a database of prominent personalities like Db of planes and pilots on other forums. Main post consisting name and description and other posts debating or revealing more about people and when sufficient info is gathered editing main post.

We can rope in few news portals too like opindia or others to use that thread wherever needed and give us a back link helping us to grow as right now there is ton of new users who don't know what is actually going on, unaware and starving for knowledge.

Since debate of bias will be there I think the only thing we should be worrying about is pro india or pro poltics. We can write it as it as be it a bjp supporter or congressi. The thread I think will really help a lot of people.

Also merging posts about a particular person's debate, only good ones, making it a single post and hyper linking it to name in 1st post so that if a person wishes to know more about how we reached that conclusion they can read in detail.

We can start with few names and grow it slowly, no need to hurry. Our forum is doing nice knowledge wise let's convert it into an asset too, an informed electorate can make better decisions and elevate the level of our forum too.
Good idea.... but politics should be kept out... because then lot of us would be biased... and that would damage the purpose.. Probably we can point out their strong areas.....We would be looking to engage them in possible ways in coming times...

• Agree
Reactions: Ashwin
Good idea.... but politics should be kept out... because then lot of us would be biased... and that would damage the purpose.. Probably we can point out their strong areas.....We would be looking to engage them in possible ways in coming times...
We will be just reporting the bias only, without their political affiliations their views won't be in context.

Someone who is congress supporter or bjp supporter or nation supporter leaning right, nation supporter leaning left that we can find very easily and we all will agree. We start with defence related people, then probably move on to intellectuals and journos, then other important personalities shaping national narrative. There are neutral or business and bribe supporters too we can write it down that way.

We should already have this info in public domain so that people know better about the interests of opinion makers.

Reactions: Paro
Check this out... Mods on pdf...And here we are restricting our own guys...
Please note we are trying to make a quality platform.... Help us in this..... What others do we have no control nor we have any interest.....

Reactions: Paro
Please note we are trying to make a quality platform.... Help us in this..... What others do we have no control nor we have any interest.....
Ok, a quality platform needs to also moderate content across all parties, without any bias. Otherwise its just a self- proclaimed (quality) platform

Btw, @mods what exactly is your definition of indecent language?? I have had posts deleted citing this clause...I see worse language being used, yet the posts remain...so what exactly is the issue??

Randi rona is acceptable language, but Porkie is not??? Laughable!!! And hypocritical!!!

How was my post related to personal attack ?

Simply ludicrous

I simply said the said person invite the concerned person to his country and make sure he don't get hanged for blasphemy charges.

How is that personal attack , incase you missed to see the light

A person which casts aspersions on my people's conduct deserves to shown the mirror

You could have simply deleted the post , I would have nothing to say , rather than make false accusations.

Anyways your forum your rules, but try to loose that biased sense of righteousness, reeks of peedf

Last edited:
Can I access this forum via the ForumApp?
If yes, how? If no, any chance of having that in future?

I am posting this here as I am not sure where else to post. If this is the wrong place, kindly move to the correct section/thread.

Thanks!

Reactions: Hellfire