Suggestions

@_Anonymous_

We checked it on the backend. We have autosave feature enabled for every 60 secs and with definition
If enabled, drafts will be periodically sent to the server and stored to allow users to resume working on their messages later.

Not working buddy.I had to re write the whole post . What about the features like highlighting , emoticons , colour coding , etc . They don't seem to function in the app for phones.

Reactions: Aashish
Not working buddy.I had to re write the whole post . What about the features like highlighting , emoticons , colour coding , etc . They don't seem to function in the app for phones.

You have the feature disabled , go to the last option in the editor box of toggle bb code and enable that , it should work just fine.

Reactions: _Anonymous_
Dear administrators can we be given right to delete our own posts. Due to slowness I ended up posting same comment twice. We shouldn't be disturb you guys for such a silly task.

Can you please fix the notification system? On countless occasions, there are threads that I have started or posted in, and even after they get 4,5,6 new comments, I don't get any notifications. It's incredibly inconvenient. Thank You.

Can you please fix the notification system? On countless occasions, there are threads that I have started or posted in, and even after they get 4,5,6 new comments, I don't get any notifications. It's incredibly inconvenient. Thank You.
We are upgrading back end.. should get stabilised soon..Will keep all posted

1. I want to open a multi-domain (Army, Navy, Air Force, etc.) thread for pictures only, what section/subsection is most appropriate for that.

2. Despite having alerts turned off (all of them), I'm still seeing alert notifications. Bug? Feature? Feature, but only when a staff member's the source? No I didn't and wont read through the whole thread to find out if this has already been addressed. I'm lazy.

3. Ban Aashish, he's nothing but trouble.

Hello there,

For point 1
Use this
Military Technology

There you can post pics of all services and technology which you are awesome with...

For point 2 - let me check with other tech fellows @Avi @Ashwin

For point 3 - :devilish: - The Devil never dies..

Additional point - Comics can be in member section...

to Mods,

Please add more emoticons/smilies. That 'other phorum' from where i came here has a lot of them and i must say they're quite fun.

Make it compulsory for the political news to be posted only in the political discussion sticky thread .

Opening multiple threads on different political subjects and discussions relating to it are actually affecting the quality of the forum.

I think forum structure should change to conventional display like in other forums. A detailed explanation like

"A place for members to interact and build on the community , information and updates on the functionalities , suggestions and grievances."

Does not help anyone. But 2 or 3 topics does. Right now there are too many titles and topics.

Few changes live under trial basis, suggestions welcome:
  • Dividing 'Indian defence forum' and everything else.
  • Merged 'International politics' and 'International relation' sections.
  • Added 'indian defence industry' section.

Few changes live under trial basis, suggestions welcome:
  • Dividing 'Indian defence forum' and everything else.
  • Merged 'International politics' and 'International relation' sections.
  • Added 'indian defence industry' section.

Why was the "Missile Systems" section moved to World Defence ??

• Agree
Reactions: Ashwin