Suggestions

One of my suggestion is that instead of opening multiple threads on same subject one common thread should be used to discuss all news about a particular subject ( like BR) ..... this will ensure that discussions will not be repetitive and all information can be accessed from a single thread .
We will use a balanced approach.

Reactions: Aashish
While Posting from this gets Greyed Out:

2017-12-07 20.44.16.png

@Aashish @Ashwin @nair

The ratings button. Instead of having to click twice, can we have all the options displayed out so we only need to choose one of them and click once?
Actually this will increase the page loading time a bit. We are trying to find out ways to minimise that further.

Atm its 2 clicks, will try and see if we can find some work around.

can we have the page navigation buttons and box on the top of the page too, like in the old forum?
Its really helpful to move quickly to the required page. Now I need to scroll all the way down to change the page.
Thanks for the good work.

can we have the page navigation buttons and box on the top of the page too, like in the old forum?
Its really helpful to move quickly to the required page. Now I need to scroll all the way down to change the page.
Thanks for the good work.
This?

Attachments

• Screenshot-2017-12-11 Suggestions.png
    Screenshot-2017-12-11 Suggestions.png
    23.2 KB · Views: 283
I suspect you are using a desktop?
My mistake. I did not realise only the mobile version had this quirk.
As you can see below- mobile version doesn't have the page navigation on the top. its only on the bottom of the page.
Screenshot_2017-12-11-01-09-14-022_org.mozilla.firefox.png

Would you add "Country Watch" section to the Forum? It'll be helpful in keeping track of news developments in a particular country, rather than random articles posted here and there. @Avi @Aashish @Ashwin
You just speak my mind ,we should include country-specific discussion group on forum main page and invite our neighbor to participate, also if possible please create a discussion group for comparison as a reader I love to read topic on comparison between two product fighter plane (Tejas vs JF ;)), guns, missile, tank, cars, bike, electronics …

More of a complaint than suggestions. I usually access this portal using a cellphone . The icons above the post to be typed don't function . There is no autosave facility. I just lost a lengthy post I was typing as it was interrupted by a call. Can the person responsible look into these issues ?

@Aashish ; @nair ; @Hellfire ; @Levina et al.

Reactions: nair
More of a complaint than suggestions. I usually access this portal using a cellphone . The icons above the post to be typed don't function . There is no autosave facility. I just lost a lengthy post I was typing as it was interrupted by a call. Can the person responsible look into these issues ?

@Aashish ; @nair ; @Hellfire ; @Levina et al.

Let me check it out. I believe we have inputted a auto save feature. Will still check it out with the whole points.

Reactions: Kshithij Sharma
@_Anonymous_

We checked it on the backend. We have autosave feature enabled for every 60 secs and with definition
If enabled, drafts will be periodically sent to the server and stored to allow users to resume working on their messages later.