Terror Attack in Sri Lanka

I may be a Punjabi Sikh, but consider myself a Indian First always, and not indulge in rabbit hole petty games of region/state/caste etc & in my life time have seen many Punjabi/Bengali bickering fools.
When those idiots don't stop the state lvl or region lvl fights, I leave the morons to be themselves - that is being certified Morons.

Mod Note: Be respectful to fellow members.
But I am talking of long term Punjabi Bengali bickering experience observed by me on personal capacity - not forum members.
I stand by my belief, I find any region, state, caste wise bickering moronic in General

@Guynextdoor Who do you think you are really to speak for any Indian like that?? You are not nominated to represent any mallu or any group. So speak strictly for yourself. And from your statements it is easy to decipher you are a Kerala commie (the same party which has been caught doing mass fake votes in camera). Go whine your desperation somewhere else, because you are not coming back ever.

Sri Lanka serial blasts: NIA likely to question IS associates of Coimbatore module

NIA is planning to question one of the alleged associates of IS module, Zahran Hashmi. Information regarding him emerged after the investigative agency filed a chargesheet in the IS Coimbatore case.

1556468542103.png

The National Investigative Agency (NIA) is desperately looking for clues in connection with the Sri Lanka serial bombings, sources have told India Today TV.
The agency is expected to question alleged associates of the Islamic State (IS) Coimbatore module to see if there is any connection to the Sri Lankan attackers.

NIA is planning to question one of the alleged associates of IS module, Zahran Hashmi. Information regarding him emerged after the investigative agency filed a chargesheet in the IS Coimbatore case.
The Central agency stumbled upon leads on Hashmi after Computer Emergency Response Team (CERT-In) stepped in and managed to retrieve information from the hard discs and mobile phones of the arrested IS sympathisers of the Coimbatore module.
Forensic analysis allegedly revealed many videos of Hashmi indoctrinating and calling youth to join the IS fold.
6 accused were chargesheeted by the NIA in February this year under Unlawful Activities (Prevention) Act, 1967 identified as Mohamed Ashiq A, Ismail S, Samsudeen, Mohammed Salauddin S, Jafar Shadik Ali and Shahul Hameed.
The case pertains to the criminal conspiracy hatched by the accused persons with the intention of furthering the objectives of the proscribed terrorist organization IS by targeting Hindu leaders and activists in Coimbatore.
"The accused persons had organised themselves into a terrorist gang since June, 2018 and conspired to further the activities of ISIS by carrying out terrorist attacks targeting persons critical of the proscribed terrorist organisation and its violent extremism ideology," said an officer.

Top sources in the NIA have told India Today TV that, in March this year, the agency shared this information with its sister agencies. The input included detailed video messages of Hashmi threatening to carry out attacks in Sri Lanka and Bangladesh. Details of certain calls made from Sri Lanka to Bangladesh were also shared.
NIA's intelligence on Zahran Hashmi was subsequently developed by RAW which then shared specific intelligence on a possible attack on Catholic Churches and Indian High Commission to their counterparts in Sri Lanka.

Source Sri Lanka serial blasts: NIA likely to question IS associates of Coimbatore module

Last edited:
Since Modi's hands are tied courtesy the MCC, our foreign Office should play this song to their counterparts in SL

On a more serious note, we should get involved as the Lankans have done what they've been doing since independence. Make miscalculations or take wrong decisions or both. With serious repercussions to us & our security. Time to get both ME & MR on board & convince both of our bonafide intentions assuring them of our co operation sans any malafide intentions. Gather evidence, wait for a new GoI to take office ( hopefully with Modi at the helm) & read the riot act to them. Tell them bluntly that they are a bunch of incompetent blundering buffoons and that their National Security is too serious an issue to be left to them alone and that we need to be present physically over there. Throw in a sweetner that we'd compensate them for any losses in their tourism sector such that they won't default on their debt commitments to China or any international body .Take like minded nations like the US & Japan on board. Increase our economic cooperation with SL in tandem with these nations. Cut their umbilical chord with the Chinese and attach our own to them. The latter is essential as if we don't act in this manner quickly, the Chinese definitely will. MR will ensure that.

Kerala-based ISIS suspect inspired by Sri Lanka bombing plotter caught: NIA

During the course of the interrogation, the man admitted that he wanted to carry out a suicide attack in Kerala.

_fa978a00-6a97-11e9-be3c-d387070551cb.jpg

The arrest of Riyas came after NIA received input that a group of four persons had been in touch with some of the accused that is Abdul Rashid, Ashfaq Majeed, Abdul Khayoom etc who had already migrated to Afghanistan and Syria.

The National Investigation Agency (NIA) on Monday arrested a 29-year-old suspect linked to the Islamic State terror group, who allegedly wanted to carry out a suicide attack in Kerala, the anti-terror agency said.
It added Zahran bin Hashim, the April 21 Easter Sunday’s suicide bombings mastermind in Sri Lanka and National Towheed Jama’at leader, had inspired Riyas A, the suspect, to carry out the attack. Riyas A is from Kerala’s Palakkad district.
An NIA statement said Riyas A’s revelation has “stunned” the intelligence agencies and they now believe that the Sri Lanka attacks were part of a larger conspiracy to create terror in the region. Raids were carried out in Kerala and Tamil Nadu to track down suspects linked to the IS after the Sri Lanka bombings left over 250 people dead.
“Riyas has disclosed that he has been following speeches/videos of Zahran Hashim of Sri Lanka for over a year and has also followed the speeches of [fugitive Indian preacher] Zakir Naik. He admitted that he wanted to carry out a suicide attack in Kerala,” said NIA spokesman Alok Mittal.
Mittal said Riyas A disclosed he had been in touch with IS operative Abdul Rashid Abdulla and has been following his audio clips. He added the clips included the one instigating terror attacks in India. Abdulla is the leader of a group of 22 people, including women and kids, which had travelled to Afghanistan’s Nangarhar to fight for the IS from Kerala’s Kasargod in 2016. He is suspected to have been in touch with Hashim and had even sent members of the Kasargod’s IS module to Sri Lanka to get religious training.
A case was initially registered in July 2016 following the disappearance of 15 people from Kasargod. As many as 14 of them had left for Afghanistan and one for Syria. It later turned out later that 22 people had travelled to IS held territories. “He [Riyas A] revealed that he was also having online chat with Abdul Khayoom alias Abu Khalid [another IS-linked suspect] who is was believed to be in Syria.”
The NIA said it had earlier received inputs that a group of four had been in contact with some of the accused including Khayoom. It added NIA carried out raids at three places in Kerala’s Kasaragod and Palakkad on Sunday. Mittal said three people have been interrogated.
An official, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said there is a strong possibility that Riyas A had met Hashim during his trip to India and knew him well. They were questioning him over it. More people are likely to be arrested in coming days.
HT on Sunday reported Hashim and another Sri Lanka bomber, Mohammad Azaan, had travelled to India in 2017 and 2018 to discuss the plans of IS. HT first reported the India connection of Sri Lanka blasts. The NIA said it has arrested Riyas in connection with its probe related to the Kasargod IS module case.

Source: Kerala-based ISIS suspect inspired by Sri Lanka bombing plotter caught: NIA

These 22 are only from one location in Kerala Kasaragod, who have joined IS module, these are only known, who know how much more. So much for the so called Educated folks, who were educated by a Goat F*cker, to kill in the name of God.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Informative
Reactions: BMD and _Anonymous_
Last edited by a moderator:
No offense brother, but these are todays news from HT & News18. Very quick sources aka "once"

'Inspired' by Lanka Blasts Mastermind, ISIS Suspect Held for Planning to Carry Out Similar Attack in Kerala
Why is my posts being edited????

Dear Sandeep,

The post you replied to was deleted, hence, your post was edited to remove the quoted post.

While your earlier post and mention of animals may have been in jest in your eyes, they can lead to tangential discussions. Your understanding and co-operation is appreciated, in avoiding the same.

Thank you and best regards.

Dear Sandeep,

The post you replied to was deleted, hence, your post was edited to remove the quoted post.

While your earlier post and mention of animals may have been in jest in your eyes, they can lead to tangential discussions. Your understanding and co-operation is appreciated, in avoiding the same.

Man you need to relax a bit, you are deleting posts left and right. Should not over use moderation privilege, let mods handle it.

Also when you delete posts there is a option of notify author, so that people know their post is deleted.

Dear Sandeep,

Thank you for your revert, "they can lead to tangential discussions."
Hence my post clarifying the intensions of the post must not be deleted again.

"I get a message from Mods" Request you not to address Muslims as goats or any other term"

This is ridiculous when did that happen??? most of my friends are Muslims. goat F*cker is in reference to extremists, which neither I or my friends endorse.

"Mods Note: I mean no offense to any Goat. Inside or outside the forum." deleted by Mods

was in comical reference to earlier mods note received "Mod Note: Be respectful to fellow members." . More like when you watch a cartoon movie with a disclaimer - "no animals were harmed in making of this cartoon movie etc"

Do mods require me to post word "JOKE" whenever I post a obvious joke, this is too slow. Let me know i will write Joke in bold too every time, if people cann't get it.

Had I posted instead TV disclaimer " Resemblance to any dead or alive goat is purely coincidental" made mods get the joke any better?? "

No offense brother, but these are todays news from HT & News18. Very quick sources aka "once"

'Inspired' by Lanka Blasts Mastermind, ISIS Suspect Held for Planning to Carry Out Similar Attack in Kerala
Why is my posts being edited????
Separate Topic JOKE alert - I particularly take offence to "No offence brother" being deleted by mods, especially when Mods accuse me "Mod Note: Be respectful to fellow members."

because mods think you're illiterate.

• Informative
Reactions: LoneWolfSandeep

During the course of the interrogation, the man admitted that he wanted to carry out a suicide attack in Kerala.

_fa978a00-6a97-11e9-be3c-d387070551cb.jpg

The arrest of Riyas came after NIA received input that a group of four persons had been in touch with some of the accused that is Abdul Rashid, Ashfaq Majeed, Abdul Khayoom etc who had already migrated to Afghanistan and Syria.

The National Investigation Agency (NIA) on Monday arrested a 29-year-old suspect linked to the Islamic State terror group, who allegedly wanted to carry out a suicide attack in Kerala, the anti-terror agency said.
It added Zahran bin Hashim, the April 21 Easter Sunday’s suicide bombings mastermind in Sri Lanka and National Towheed Jama’at leader, had inspired Riyas A, the suspect, to carry out the attack. Riyas A is from Kerala’s Palakkad district.
An NIA statement said Riyas A’s revelation has “stunned” the intelligence agencies and they now believe that the Sri Lanka attacks were part of a larger conspiracy to create terror in the region. Raids were carried out in Kerala and Tamil Nadu to track down suspects linked to the IS after the Sri Lanka bombings left over 250 people dead.
“Riyas has disclosed that he has been following speeches/videos of Zahran Hashim of Sri Lanka for over a year and has also followed the speeches of [fugitive Indian preacher] Zakir Naik. He admitted that he wanted to carry out a suicide attack in Kerala,” said NIA spokesman Alok Mittal.
Mittal said Riyas A disclosed he had been in touch with IS operative Abdul Rashid Abdulla and has been following his audio clips. He added the clips included the one instigating terror attacks in India. Abdulla is the leader of a group of 22 people, including women and kids, which had travelled to Afghanistan’s Nangarhar to fight for the IS from Kerala’s Kasargod in 2016. He is suspected to have been in touch with Hashim and had even sent members of the Kasargod’s IS module to Sri Lanka to get religious training.
A case was initially registered in July 2016 following the disappearance of 15 people from Kasargod. As many as 14 of them had left for Afghanistan and one for Syria. It later turned out later that 22 people had travelled to IS held territories. “He [Riyas A] revealed that he was also having online chat with Abdul Khayoom alias Abu Khalid [another IS-linked suspect] who is was believed to be in Syria.”
The NIA said it had earlier received inputs that a group of four had been in contact with some of the accused including Khayoom. It added NIA carried out raids at three places in Kerala’s Kasaragod and Palakkad on Sunday. Mittal said three people have been interrogated.
An official, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said there is a strong possibility that Riyas A had met Hashim during his trip to India and knew him well. They were questioning him over it. More people are likely to be arrested in coming days.
HT on Sunday reported Hashim and another Sri Lanka bomber, Mohammad Azaan, had travelled to India in 2017 and 2018 to discuss the plans of IS. HT first reported the India connection of Sri Lanka blasts. The NIA said it has arrested Riyas in connection with its probe related to the Kasargod IS module case.

Source: Kerala-based ISIS suspect inspired by Sri Lanka bombing plotter caught: NIA

These 22 are only from one location in Kerala Kasaragod, who have joined IS module, these are only known, who know how much more. So much for the so called Educated folks, who were educated by a Goat F*cker, to kill in the name of God.
The rats are crawling out from everywhere it seems.

Sri Lanka mistook Indian alert as bid to create rift with Islamabad

New Delhi: Sri Lanka had refused to pay heed to India’s alert on possible suicide attacks and the involvement of extremists based on its belief that New Delhi is trying to pit Colombo against Pakistan by pointing fingers at the island's Muslim community.

Senior Lankan officials (defence secretary and police chief who have now been sacked) had claimed that India is trying to instigate Colombo against Islamabad by proposing counter-terror operations among the minority community in the island nation, sources told ETfrom Colombo on the condition of anonymity.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As much as I find this attack deplorable, being an Indian the feeling of schadenfreude is simply too hard to suppress. I so want Modi to tell Rajapakshe "Told ya so, biatch!".

Sri Lankans are like that over-smart classmate who thinks that they can play all the teachers against one and another and purposefully gets involved with the wrong crowd thinking they are the only smart one. Well, it does not works out well. India should extract her pound of flesh out of these Lankan "Smarties". Too bad "Gibb" from PDF is not on this forum. I would so love to rub salt on him.

New Delhi: Sri Lanka had refused to pay heed to India’s alert on possible suicide attacks and the involvement of extremists based on its belief that New Delhi is trying to pit Colombo against Pakistan by pointing fingers at the island's Muslim community.

Senior Lankan officials (defence secretary and police chief who have now been sacked) had claimed that India is trying to instigate Colombo against Islamabad by proposing counter-terror operations among the minority community in the island nation, sources told ETfrom Colombo on the condition of anonymity.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As much as I find this attack deplorable, being an Indian the feeling of schadenfreude is simply too hard to suppress. I so want Modi to tell Rajapakshe "Told ya so, biatch!".

Sri Lankans are like that over-smart classmate who thinks that they can play all the teachers against one and another and purposefully gets involved with the wrong crowd thinking they are the only smart one. Well, it does not works out well. India should extract her pound of flesh out of these Lankan "Smarties". Too bad "Gibb" from PDF is not on this forum. I would so love to rub salt on him.

300 lives put at stake, millions in tourism down the drain, constant fear and security nightmare all because some smartass thought it is politically motivated! That police chief should be tried for the murder of 300, instigating riots and be hanged in public. Betrayal with India is okay but betraying your own country, your own people because of your pathetic mentality is unforgivable.

India should now hold back, let the jihadis create havoc, they will drill some sense into these idiots, uncalled help is what spoiling them, let them ask for intelligence support only then should we share anything.